Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 430

Page 430 of 494 FirstFirst ... 330380420428429430431432440480 ... LastLast
Results 6,436 to 6,450 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    All right, let's jumpstart this place, eh?

What gemstone represents Advanceshipping the most?

I would say watermelon tourmaline because it supposedly embodies friendship, love, and protection, which are the big three that Advanceshipping is known for :) And also because the gemstone looks like a watermelon, which is sweet, delicious, and a food I'm sure Ash and May would love sharing <3

apparently, it's also known as a 'heart healer'...and when you see the rival shippings for Ash and May, I think they'll need some heart healing for sure ;)

see the connection? ;)

hahah and Ash looks pretty jealous of Brock right now xD
    OMG! It's such a cutely picture! I can't remember that episode though but! It was truly beautiful indeed! It making me fell in love with Advanceshipping even more! xD

OMG! OMG! OMG!

U-um... I'm sorry but I don't know much about gemstone.. So I'll pass.. But I agree with you princess! It's so right! You are true in everything xD

Wow! Never thought that Advanceshipping was so powerful and I love it! It always real to me!

Hey guys I've got a great idea, I know there was a Contestshipping vs Advanceshipping thread but it was closed, so why don't we make a new one, just look at our replies in this thread we could totally dominate it. So, shall we?
    I'm with DarkDreams. I think not. I don't want to start a fight with Contestshippers. Just leave them, peace is what I seek :)
    Just because we have more pages didn't mean we can totally dominate them. Who know what will happen? Million contestshippers might be pop out of nowhere and eliminate us. Pages are not the most important thing...

Conclusion.. Let's be friend together and live in harmony. Peace is the best :)

Well.. Let's me make a topic too!! I know.. We used to have this topic before.. But!! Why don't we started it again? It's been a long time now since last time I answer this!

Are you losing hope for advanceshipping?

Sometimes I ask myself what I had been looking for.. Why did I liked advanceshipping. And here I am, an unstoppable advanceshipper. I never lose hope even sometimes I felt desperate for this couple. New girls came in, their hints between Ash and them. But.. Somethings just told me to never stopped liking this couple.

Well.. how can I put this.. Umm.. Just every times I saw them together. I can't help but to smiled.. ;)
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Hey guys I've got a great idea, I know there was a Contestshipping vs Advanceshipping thread but it was closed, so why don't we make a new one, just look at our replies in this thread we could totally dominate it. So, shall we?
    I'm not one for this sort of things especially since I have enough with shipping wars in some other fandoms I like.

I'm going to say Lapis Lazuli. It's a symbol of friendship and truth. It also contibute to the harmony in relationship and it's said to be a gemstone of wisdom and realisation.

Not really. Maybe a bit when it comes to the anime but I told myself that as long as advanceshipping lives in my heart and others as well, it'll be eternal.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

Blog Entries

What made you first start liking this pair?
    Well, never liked Misty (and still don't as well as I hate Iris but this is on a later point of time then when I started to like AdvanceShipping) and then I saw there came AG 001. I started to like the idea of Ash and May being a couple without even having much contact to any Shipping whatsoever but I totally liked the reactions in that Episode, especially from May and you all surely know what I'm talking of. One word of cuteness...

Where would be May and Ash’s special place? Don't use the Sea Temple or the Castle in the Mystery of Mew.
    Well, I would vote for a unique resturant somehwere in the world with some kind of special thing on it like floating in a sea or in a mountain cave completly made of Sapphires or such.

If Advanceshipping did become a canon, would Ash still be that dense, annoying, hard-headed kid or a sweet, loving, generous, gentleman? Your choice.
    To be honest I rather would say Ash is too dense for it becomming cannon but this wouldn't fit, ain't so?
    I rather see him as an honest and trustworthy family man. He would be devoted like he oftens is, maybe a bit more. He will remain very dense for at least 10, 20 more years after. He also would stay stubborn but I think a level less. He'll probably would want to travel with his children if we go that far but May would probably keep him at bay a bit. However, he'll definetelly would journey much still. I could talk more about the future then now but no. This have to suffice (for now).

What is one thing that will always make you coming back for this pairing?
    Curiosity is a good term I think, until we have somethink cannon and if it's not AdvanceShipping it depends if I can arrange with it the way it is.

What kind of flower represents Advanceshipping the most?
    I lack knowledge of Flower language so I won't answer.

Ok, speaking of the Teddiursa Figurine, why do you think May would choose that Pokemon for Ash? This answer is completely up to interpretation.
    I'll put it that way. Girls like fluffy cute Teddibears. May likes Ash. She thinks a bit of him as a lovely Teddibear to cuddle when she needs a "beary" chest to hold onto.

Again, without sufficent knowledge I keep from saying anything.

To be honest I have no hope for any Shipping involving Ash but I'm still watching Pokemon with a hint of observation about Shipping, when I'm watching it.
    Last edited by Deadman; 17th June 2012 at 07:00 AM.
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
    DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    All right, let's jumpstart this place, eh?

I would say watermelon tourmaline because it supposedly embodies friendship, love, and protection, which are the big three that Advanceshipping is known for :) And also because the gemstone looks like a watermelon, which is sweet, delicious, and a food I'm sure Ash and May would love sharing <3

apparently, it's also known as a 'heart healer'...and when you see the rival shippings for Ash and May, I think they'll need some heart healing for sure ;)

see the connection? ;)

hahah and Ash looks pretty jealous of Brock right now xD
    OMG YES. IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW.

I knew Ash interrupted May and Drew's moment by showing ice cream at her face but Ash gave his ice cream? HINT HINT.

More reason for advanceshipping to be canon. XD

EMERALD. Because Emerald is the birthstone of people born in May. Also emerald stands for (from my memory) eternal love and peace and fortune.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

Okay, you guys win. no more fight between other ships....anyway back to the topic!

Not at all, well a long time ago I lost hope. But I got back up when I realized there were hundreds or thousands of other Advanceshippers, I always thought I was the only one when I was a kid but I discovered hints, fanarts, videos and many more cool Advanceshipping moments. And now I feel like Ash and May are the best couple ever, and now I am back in the game as strong as ever with you guys. I just can get enough of them, even if they don't get together, I'll always support this ship, and not ever gonna back down again.

P.S Thanks for getting my mind off the CS vs AS, 'cause sometimes I get in my discussion mode, a while ago I was browsing the old advanceshipping thread and I saw a page where a guy posted a argument against a conteshipper, I read it and that this is what happened....

(Contestshipper guy)Except that movie 9 isn't really much of a hint, especially compared to various episodes of the anime with Contest hints.

(Advanceshipper guy)Well, having over 30 hints is better than having 7, Amirite?

(Contestshipper guy)Contest for me. Advance has no hints.

(ADV guy)Ignorance is bliss, no?

(CONT guy)How on earth can you continue to say movie 9 was shippy with a straight face?

(ADV guy)You'll break down crying at how good it was?

(CONT guy)There is absolutely nothing Advanceshippy about that movie

(ADV guy)You're just jealous that ContestShipping doesn't have a movie dedicated to it :P

(Cont guy)But anyways. Contest will always win. You know why?

(ADV guy)Because you said so?

(CONT guy)The writers showed that was the Haruka ship they wanted, and ended her story with

(ADV guy)They just wanted to promote ships, so the girls could have something to look at. I mean, they have the knight in shining armor (Ash) and the romantic guy (Drew)

(CONT guy)She showed no interest in Satoshi

(still him)And they had Haruka run of too Johto. Satoshi isn't there to see her. She's running into Shuu now ..and ..SEXING IT UP. hell yeah. :D

(ADV guy)This ContestShipper is one heck of a dreamer. Right now, Haruka is screwing Harley like crazy. Yeah.

(CONT guy)This is really pointless............

(ADV guy)Exactly, you're points are pointless from what I can see.

(CONT guy)All this arguing doesn't really make sense at ALL.

(ADV guy)'Course, AdvanceShipping = Win

(CONT guy, and im not wrong with this)Contestshipping isn't going to happen for sure.

(ADV guy)Fixed

(CONT guy)Advanceshippers should really just face the fact.

(ADV guy)Fact that...I'm laughing at this? No really, in terms of arguments, this is just pathetic.

(CONT guy)Can an Advanceshipper come in here now and make their case?

(ADV guy)I just did

(quote to the above post)

(CONT guy)Maybe they have no case to make?

(ADV guy)I rest my case :P

Me: Look at what just happened, I just can't hold my anger! He's dumb! but it his problem.. hate them!

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

The Comeback Kid

@ketchummaple:

That sounds more like a random flamer or just a troll who happens to be a contestshipper. Maybe he's not even a contestshipper and is just trolling around to be a troll. Don't hate on contestshippers or supporters of any rival ships simply because of one guy. I used to hate contestshippers and pokeshippers alike (I think I also mentioned my own experience with contest/pokeshipping trolls earlier on this thread), then I realized how dumb I was being.

Of course, I still strongly oppose contestshipping because Advanceshipping is FTW(For The Win), but I'm not going around crusading against contest or pokeshipping. I don't support all ships, but I respect them all. I'm sure that the real contestshipping community or the pokeshipping community are actually kind of like us, they just support a different ship.

@PrincessofHoenn:

Wow, how do you spot all of these things? Sure, I spotted a few of the more "major" hints in the AG series but you caught so many little subtle things that I never noticed.

Topics:

Maybe I already answered this one, but I'll say that its the community and my own curiosity. I know that no Pokemon shipping will ever be canon but I will stay true to ADV. Pearlshipping will probably be revived since Dawn is planned to return in BW while May is mostly gone for all I know but I will still stick to it.

What kind of flower represents Advanceshipping the most?

I'll keep my distance from these two since I'm clueless on these topics

Ok, speaking of the Teddiursa Figurine, why do you think May would choose that Pokemon for Ash? This answer is completely up to interpretation.

I think PrincessofHoenn's interpretation in her fanfiction takes care of what I wanted to say so I'll leave it at that.

Nope. Again, I seriously doubt any Pokemon shipping will ever be canon, Advanceshipping included sadly, but what keeps a shipping alive is the community, not the developers.
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 17th June 2012 at 09:48 AM.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@ketchummaple: Dw about it. If the Contest guy needed t argue about it then obviously he wanted to convince himself that ADV isn't hinty. Just remember that whenever someone starts a fight it's because they're insecure.

No idea. I just like it

She wants Ash to cuddle :P

How vague...Hope that it'll become canon? Ages. Hope that the writers intended it canon? Nope
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Ohh, this is right up my alley! Awesome topic :D

I'd have to go with rose quartz on this one. Rose quartz has an amazing amount of properties; it is nurturing and gentle by nature, and it can represent love (both romantic and friendly love), happiness, inner-peace, friendship, and so on. Rose quartz promotes good vibes in general, bringing about compassion, tolerance, forgiveness, and, of course, love :)

I don't know if any ships will become canon if/when Pokemon ever comes to an end, but that doesn't change the fact that I'm still a strong supporter of Advanceshipping! I don't ship Ash and May just because I think they'll end up together at some point, so for me that's kind of irrelevant.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post

@PrincessofHoenn:

Wow, how do you spot all of these things? Sure, I spotted a few of the more "major" hints in the AG series but you caught so many little subtle things that I never noticed.
    Oh, I do hope this isn't a disappointment, but that scene isn't a hint at all actually ^^" I just used the power of GIMP to craft it...I added the blush on May's cheeks and stuff....what happened in the actual episode is that Ash spit out his watermelon seeds, and May actually reprimanded him for being rude, and then Ash looked all sheepish and explained himself haha. Still cute though, I mean, if you interpret the fact that Ash apologized when May scolded him ;) The second screenie was because Ash was going to have Pikachu cut open the watermelon with Iron Tail, but then May snatched it away saying that it would destroy the fruit, and said to Brock sweetly that "I think Brock should cut it for us." Cue Ash looking jealous, or just sulky. Either way, still adorable <3

But to answer your question, I often scour pokemon episodes for pictures to make my banners with...and it just so happens that I bump into subtle hints along the way (: I've found some legitimate 'hints' too, if you will, that are often overlooked :)

I would be lying if I said no...but at the same time, I accept the fact that Pokemon will probably never settle on a shipping. And besides, what makes shipping fun are the debates, the discussions...if we truly became 'canon', then there really wouldn't be a point, would there? I can be grateful that I'm able to celebrate this lovely shipping with all you lovely people, and I feel like that's enough to keep me hoping :)

@ketchummaple - Don't bother with people like that...he's just trying to rile us up on purpose. People like him are the ones who give shipping a bad name. Their words don't matter. Trust me, most Contestshippers are very respectful of our shipping, and so we should return that respect. Even as a die-hard advanceshipper, I'm willing to concede that CS-ers have their fair share of powerful hints. And seriously, I feel like a rival shipping(s) is beneficial to us, because without one, we would grow weak and overconfident. Shipping in general wouldn't be as much fun either! So if we just stay out of each others' ways and support what we feel is right while maintaining humble respect for others, then everyone will be happy :)

But anyway, enough of that. Why don't we take some time to appreciate our own lovely shipping? Below I have complied a list of the more subtle, but still lovely, Advanceshippy moments: (with screenies :D)

There are more of course, but I feel like that's a pretty sufficient list for now :)
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@princess of hoenn

I may actually need to get ahold of where you find your screenies. I am planning to make a comic and those screenies will definetely help! Please?

I think i'll go with your answer again princess.

i'm pretty sure the writers will never settle for a person, however, I will never lose hope for this pairing. I know a few people still like Pokeshipping, but i don't let it get it to me.

Blog Entries

First flowers and now gemstones... and I know nothing about either... Gosh darn it!

First thing that came to mind

This is a more specific answer, mostly because I've seen it myself. It represents the hope we have for advanceshipping, and how it's so flipping big. They also say that it has a mate/counterpart which has yet to be found :D
    wubbzy, S. Muffin and ketchummaple like this.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

I just watched this movie 14 pokemon black-victini and reshiram here's some screenshots. how do you enlarge it?

and..

weird right? where do you get good screenshots??

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ash is raising another son on his own?! Why that poor Pokemon needs a mother! Right up May's alley =P
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

The emerald, simply because (at least in my opinion) it's the most beautiful gemstones and one of the hardest to break.
    The Shiny Gengar likes this.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post

Me: Look at what just happened, I just can't hold my anger! He's dumb! but it his problem.. hate them!
    Hey, please don't discuss other ships in the thread. This thread is only for Advanceshipping, so please don't use it to say how much you hate other ships and call them/the other shippers dumb and debate them. Just stick to Advanceshipping. Thanks~