Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 429

Page 429 of 494 FirstFirst ... 329379419427428429430431439479 ... LastLast
Results 6,421 to 6,435 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

What kind of flower represents Advanceshipping the most?

The amaryllis, because it takes time and care to bloom. Makes sense, right?

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Besides the Terracotta ribbon, name something that would represent Advanceshipping.

The manaphy egg or that wish thing may had. Idk why, they just seem like it should be those items.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Besides the Terracotta ribbon, name something that would represent Advanceshipping.

I say food. They both love it, it's only natural.

Also, maybe the teddiursa figurine.
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

That Teddiursa figurine. I swear it became important after BW ep1. XD I remember when the Wallace Cup episode everyone thought it was a cookie. XD

What is one thing that will always make you coming back for this pairing?

The advancershippers of course. XD

What kind of flower represents Advanceshipping the most?

Marigolds. Dunno why.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Definitely the Teddiursa figurine...personally, I see it as a friendly nod from the writers for us to keep hope :) Or the Sea Crown blue jewels from Movie 9.

And of course, ice cream. Remember Rhapsody in Drew? Let's be honest: when Ash Ketchum gives you an ice cream, that basically means he loves you ;)

xD
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Princess, I am so saving that picture to my Hard Drive. XD

Ok, speaking of the Teddiursa Figurine, why do you think May would choose that Pokemon for Ash? This answer is completely up to interpretation.

For me, I feel like that May wants Ash and her to own a Teddiursa together. XD

Though, in all seriousness, I'd like to hear why do you think May would give Ash a Teddiursa Figurine rather than any other pokemon to him.

^ Oh thank you xD

And about that new topic, I actually wrote my own interpretation of the figurine in a fanfic of mine once...Reasons Behind a Gift...I said that the Teddiursa reminded May of Ash because of its large, innocent brown eyes, and how the pokemon was 'sweet, loving, and reckless all at once.' In the same vein, May had bought an Ursaring figurine for Brock because it reminded her of his big brother/motherly tendencies.

...of course, in my fanfic I also said that the figurines were merely containers that held more important gifts; an accidental 'i love you' confession jewel for Ash and a berry pastry recipe for Brock...but I don't suppose that's actually true. A girl can dream though ;)

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Let's see... Since all of you guys took all my answers.. Umm.. I say their head gears. It look good for each others!

Ok, speaking of the Teddiursa Figurine, why do you think May would choose that Pokemon for Ash? This answer is completely up to interpretation.

Maybe.. That pokemon might represent something about friendship or maybe about close relationship that mentor and student share for each others... Or.. Something that closer than that...
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

I'm going to go ahead and say an upside down elephant

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post

Definitely the Teddiursa figurine...personally, I see it as a friendly nod from the writers for us to keep hope :) Or the Sea Crown blue jewels from Movie 9.

And of course, ice cream. Remember Rhapsody in Drew? Let's be honest: when Ash Ketchum gives you an ice cream, that basically means he loves you ;)

xD
    note this: Ash gave may icecream, HIS icecream. But he gave Dawn an icecream but got himself one too ;)
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post

xD
    note this: Ash gave may icecream, HIS icecream. But he gave Dawn an icecream but got himself one too ;)
    And thinking about It. Why would he give up his ice cream for May? I'm sure Ash would get one more for himself, but I mean, he bought one ice cream and offered May If she wants It.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

The two that I think of are up for interpretation. One could maybe be the seven-panelled novelty that May had in Jirachi Wish Maker but that's if her wish in some way involved Ash. The second one would be Manaphy because while May was called her mom, it could interpreted that Manaphy saw as Ash her father so maybe those two.

All right, let's jumpstart this place, eh?

What gemstone represents Advanceshipping the most?

I would say watermelon tourmaline because it supposedly embodies friendship, love, and protection, which are the big three that Advanceshipping is known for :) And also because the gemstone looks like a watermelon, which is sweet, delicious, and a food I'm sure Ash and May would love sharing <3

apparently, it's also known as a 'heart healer'...and when you see the rival shippings for Ash and May, I think they'll need some heart healing for sure ;)

see the connection? ;)

hahah and Ash looks pretty jealous of Brock right now xD
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

Hey guys I've got a great idea, I know there was a Contestshipping vs Advanceshipping thread but it was closed, so why don't we make a new one, just look at our replies in this thread we could totally dominate it. So, shall we?

Hmmm.. tough one for me, but I guess.... the Petalburg badge, 'cause Ash can be reminded of May's support and his journeys with her.

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

just look at our replies in this thread we could totally dominate it. So, shall we?
    Honestly that mentality is so flawed I can't even begin to describe it. Just because we have more views/replies doesn't mean we can 'dominate' another ship. Just don't, please. Ship to Ship combat doesn't go down very well in most cases.

The teddiursa May gave to Ash
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...