Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 427

Page 427 of 494 FirstFirst ... 327377417425426427428429437477 ... LastLast
Results 6,391 to 6,405 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

If Contestshipping will prevail (IF! but the story ends with Advanceshipping) what would Ash's reaction be?
    until he wakes up from that nightmare he had and was suddenly surprised for May to fix up breakfast however she almost burned the house down.:3 Then he decided to tell her from this strange dream he had experienced and May bursted out laughing on what a silly dream and tells him that she'll always love him.:3

Ash's reaction of reassurance:

If Ash and May gonna traveling together again. What's legion they gonna go? What new clothes they gonna wear?(Old clothes are fine, since I like May and Ash diamond and pearl clothes) What adventure await them?(Optional). Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey?(Ex.Brock,Paul,Max,Deila,Professor oak,Arceus or whoever) and what're their aim for this journey?(Contest? Gym? Destroying team rocket HQ? Conquering the universe? Or slay Arceus?) Be as creative as possible as you can!

Region: Glitch City!8D Or just the Glitchy Region

Outfits: Ash in his BW outfit while May in her Emerald outfit

Adventure: As Ash came back to Kanto from Unova, he reunites w/ May and also meets Prof. Birch once more and meets his son who tags along, Brendan. May came to Kanto since she was helping Prof. Birch and Brendan on the habitats of Cinnabar Island until she encountered a Ghost Missingno. She froze in fear from the 'Pokemon' and thinks it follows her since then. Ash reassures May that from whatever it was, it'll have to go away once Pikachu can blast it w/ its T Bolt. Prof. Oak was interested on the subject concerning the mysterious creature that May had encountered so he decided to call upon Tracey to investigate.

Travel buddy: Tracey and Brendan

Goals for the journey: Gyms and contests yet in the Glitchy Dimension, there are gyms run by glitch trainers while for contests, they're similar but the glitch Pokemon has sucky moves for a combo so it'll be a breeze for May to win all ribbons.XP
    Last edited by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~; 12th June 2012 at 03:25 PM.
    nooneimportant2 likes this.

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Blog Entries

If Ash and May gonna traveling together again. What's region they gonna go? What new clothes they gonna wear? What adventure await them? Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey? and what're their aim for this journey? Be as creative as possible as you can!

Avonu Region, a place created by Suecra, a new god like pokemon. It would be by themselves, accompanied by Pikachu and a walking Gengar... clothes I couldn't care less about, if it 'ant, broke, don't fix it. Participating in the Pokemon League and Contests....

... Oh, and they'd have a god-like, dream boy rival based off me!

-_________-

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post
    Um Princess of Hoenn can you make me a banner please?! Anyway how about a new topic. Hey can you guys post more fanarts I love them! Why isn't my banner working?!?!?!?!
    ^^ LOL!! Nice Story hehe... Finally got my banner up hehehe. Hey Princess of Hoenn no need for a new banner!
    Are you sure? I would be happy to make you a whole new banner if you'd like. But if you wish to stay with that one that I made a while ago, the choice is all yours (: Thanks! (though, the size is smaller than it should be...here, I'll VM you about it~)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    Okay, okay. Next contest starts next month? Theme? Um, Light/lights. Yeah, challenging enough? XD
    Lovely (: Interesting theme, this will be exciting :D

Um @Midnightmoon602 what is the contest and what is it about?
    The contest is basically that you write a fanfiction piece about the topic (in this case, it's Light/Lights) and send it in before the due date (sometime next month...). The fanfiction has to be advanceshipping of course, because this is an advanceshipping contest...and yeah, it's just a fun activity that we do to expose the great talent of this ship's supporters :) A panel of three judges then pick three winners, a first place, second place, and third place, and those three get to be the judges of the next contest...and the first place winner gets to choose the next contest's theme (and I will also make the winners Advanceshipping banners inspired by their stories). It's not mandatory, but if you joined, that would be awesome! I think the rules and stuff will be discussed here: ADVancers - Login

Sometimes I'm just struck anew by just how adorable this scene is. We really get to see Ash's mature/mentor side, and the way he is so patient and kind to May just...ah, it just reminds me how much I really love this shipping <3

If this look doesn't say lovestruck, I don't know what does ;)
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

If Ash and May gonna traveling together again. What's region they gonna go? What new clothes they gonna wear? What adventure await them? Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey? and what're their aim for this journey? Be as creative as possible as you can!

This is like six questions squeezed into one topic. Alright, they'd go to Amaro, they would all be nude because that's the rule in Amaro, everyone they had ever met including the characters of the day would be with them, and their goal for the journey is to be the very best, like no one ever was.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

@Princess of Hoenn, no need for a new banner I like this but you can make it 'cause I'm winning the next contest, although what is the theme for it?

If Ash and May gonna traveling together again. What's legion they gonna go? What new clothes they gonna wear?(Old clothes are fine, since I like May and Ash diamond and pearl clothes) What adventure await them?(Optional). Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey?(Ex.Brock,Paul,Max,Deila,Professor oak,Arceus or whoever) and what're their aim for this journey?(Contest? Gym? Destroying team rocket HQ? Conquering the universe? Or slay Arceus?) Be as creative as possible as you can!

Reigon: Ishuu
    Costume/Clothes: May's emerald, and Ash's Sinnoh
    Goal:For May world champion co-ordinater, Ash world champion trainer
    Journey:They would meet new people, catch new pokemons, meet more rivals, have a relationship with each other. And at the end they would achieve their goals.
    Pretty simple

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What's legion they gonna go? Legion? Anonymous

What new clothes they gonna wear?(Old clothes are fine, since I like May and Ash diamond and pearl clothes) Black and yellow black and yellow

What adventure await them?(Optional). Sexy adventures and lots of drama/action

Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey?(Ex.Brock,Paul,Max,Deila,Professor oak,Arceus or whoever) Gary

and what're their aim for this journey?(Contest? Gym? Destroying team rocket HQ? Conquering the universe? Or slay Arceus?) Stop Poketology!
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey?(Ex.Brock,Paul,Max,Deila,Professor oak,Arceus or whoever)

I'd like to see Paul travel with them. If there is anything shippy, Paul's reaction would be awesome.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

@Princess of Hoenn, I just changed my mind, can you make a new banner for me? please...
    How about a new topic.

If Advanceshipping did become a canon, would Ash still be that dense, annoying, hard-headed kid or a sweet, loving, generous, gentleman? Your choice.

I think he'll be a sweet, loving, generous, gentleman although he's has no manners with eating food, but so does May. so they'd be perfect with each other. Wadaya think?

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Blog Entries

If Advanceshipping did become a canon, would Ash still be that dense, annoying, hard-headed kid or a sweet, loving, generous, gentleman? Your choice.

He'd still be dense, that's just his character. Maybe not annoying, though.

Blog Entries

I think once he finally realizes what's going on (i.e. once it's beaten through that thick skull of his), he might actually be a loving boyfriend for May.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dense, but more on the lost side rather than the insensitive side. If ADV comes true, I dont see him being annoying at all.

The Comeback Kid

I'm going with a sweet, loving, generous, gentleman. He might be a little clueless sometimes but I think that once he got the idea of romance through his skull and was May's boyfriend/fiance/spouse whatever, he would definitely be quite loving.

I mean its in his nature to help others and think of them more than himself.
    S. Muffin likes this.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

I think after he realized everything.. He sure gonna changed a lot but not as much sweet as a prince charming I guess.. At least, he's not gonna be that dense anymore. He will know a lots of thing better,louder and clearer because he now know what his heart wanted and he now has more things to protect and he can't let it go. Especially May.

To be in short, I'll say he less dense but still an "Ash" we all know. Not like he gonna turn into a second Drew or someone sweeter.. I like him that way more..
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

Well, yes, obviously he would grow older and mature, and he would get used to it and be pretty good at it.

Oh wait, that's right, Ash doesn't age in the anime.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Huh, looks like we need a breath of fresh air.

What is one thing that will always make you coming back for this pairing?

Because it's advanceshipping. May is an awesome character, and she and Ash would be just fine as a pair.