Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 426

Page 426 of 494 FirstFirst ... 326376416424425426427428436476 ... LastLast
Results 6,376 to 6,390 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

What would you do if Advanceshipping did not come true?(Ash got paired with others girl but not May in the end.. May got in paired with somebody else but not Ash..) And what gonna happened next?

I'd overreact like a big baby...

jk jk

Send the writers and letter and give them a piece of my mind

jk jk

Idk, what'd I'd really do, it would be safe to say that my interest in the ship would lessen...

What would be a reason they would bring back may, that would make us ADV shippers very happy?

Does there need to be a reason beside the fact that she's awesome enough to return?

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

What would be a reason they would bring back may, that would make us ADV shippers very happy?

Okay, firstly, I'd be happy if she came back at all! Really, any reason will make me happy! Secondly, does she need a reason to visit Ash? It would be cause she misses him of course! XD
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

Dear Lord...yeah I'm not even going to TRY and catch back up here.

What would you do if Advanceshipping did not come true?(Ash got paired with others girl but not May in the end.. May got in paired with somebody else but not Ash..) And what gonna happened next?(optional..)
    I'm going to avoid this question all-together because as some of you know I am an avid RaimeiShipper, so unfortunately I just won't be all that phased. If neither happened? Well I guess you could say I would be very mad. My passion for this has moved on to other places, but nonetheless I am still a determined and complete AdvanceShipper.

What would be a reason they would bring back May, that would make us ADV shippers very happy?
    A reason? Honestly simply because of us AdvanceShippers. That is the only logical reason they would bring her back. That in of itself should be enough to make us happy. And if they go to the trouble of bringing her back, they probably would also throw a bunch of more hints our way to keep us smitten.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    As long as this happens, i'm fine:

^ Holy Shipment. Why did no one like that? I love that art. Let me just save it to my hard drive here.
    -Made by buster_wolf

And I would like to add one more thing before I go to bed...I don't want to be "that guy," but I guess I will. Please keep in mind why this forum is here. I hate saying this, but I also hate seeing all my fellow shippers get infractions for making such petty mistakes. We're here as avid ADVS fans...I would be lying in saying that I'm not disappointed by the fact we ended up attracting so much unwanted attention in previous parts of the thread.
    -sigh- now everyone who doesn't already hate me from the judging I did will hate me now for this post. Oh well.

Cheers.
    Last edited by PorahgonX; 12th June 2012 at 01:21 AM.
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

What would you do if Advanceshipping did not come true?(Ash got paired with others girl but not May in the end.. May got in paired with somebody else but not Ash..) And what gonna happened next?

I would brake angrily.

What would be a reason they would bring back May, that would make us ADV shippers very happy?

If she came back just to meet everyone., especially Ash.

Everything is connected ketchummaple's Avatar
    Add ketchummaple on Facebook

Um Princess of Hoenn can you make me a banner please?! Anyway how about a new topic. Hey can you guys post more fanarts I love them! Why isn't my banner working?!?!?!?!

If Contestshipping will prevail (IF! but the story ends with Advanceshipping) what would Ash's reaction be?
    Last edited by ketchummaple; 12th June 2012 at 04:49 AM.

Banner by Princess of Hoenn

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Smile Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Um Princess of Hoenn can you make me a banner please?! Anyway how about a new topic. Hey can you guys post more fanarts I love them! Why isn't my banner working?!?!?!?!
    My computer had a lots of advanceshipping pictures if you want me to post here but.. I'm too lazy to do it so yeah..
    Guess you might need to link your banner again.. Well.. I don't know much about that so I can't help you that much.. Sorry for being useless again xD

If Contestshipping will prevail (IF! but the story ends with Advanceshipping) what would Ash's reaction be?

Ash:Well.. May and Drew are together now I see... Time to go bed!

*Story changing*

May:ASH! WAIT!
    Ash:*Turn around* What is it May?
    May:I LOVE YOU!
    Ash:Huh?
    May:The director change my feeling so I broke up with Drew! Suddenly! I then realized that you are the most important person in my life!
    Ash:.... *Gasped with his face shocked*
    May:I love you Ashy!
    Ash:
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

^^ LOL!! Nice Story hehe... Finally got my banner up hehehe. Hey Princess of Hoenn no need for a new banner!

For me this, Ash would congratulate them and walk away from the group slowly. He will then suffer intense pain for 1 year. And when he can't suffer more he vanishes for 5 years, he comes back to the Maple resident after those 5 years to help May overcome Drew. And when all of them are reunited again, that's the part where they start a relations ship. OR Ash suicides muahahaha!! I'm EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!! Joke
    Last edited by ketchummaple; 12th June 2012 at 06:43 AM.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post

@wubbzy - oh, you're making me blush ^^ I'm glad you like it! If you want to put it in your siggy, just send me a VM and I'll give you instructions haha ;)

@Midnightmoon602 - aw, thanks, I'm happy to have made them, as always :) Tell me, what is the new theme and due date for the next contest? We're all dying to know :D
    Wait? Already? Wahh, hmmm. Okay, okay. Next contest starts next month? Theme? Um, Light/lights. Yeah, challenging enough? XD

What would you change to the AG series that would most improve Advanceshipping's chances?

I wouldn't change a think in AG. I think everything worked out well for us. :D

Either happy for them or depressed and full of regret. XD

Contests or a even that relates to he Hoenn region.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Blog Entries

Knowing dense Ash, he probably wouldn't care... for a while...

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@midnight

Not bad, let's do that then. I hae some ideas for that.

I guess he wouldn't know about it until it hit him in the head, or just pull up Empty Solitude and you have my answer.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

I feel that his first reaction might be shock and sad. However, even so, he'd probably deal with it if she's truly happy with Drew.

You know what they say about little birds, sometimes you just have to let them go (or something along those lines).

All considering, this is my favorite type of couple. Meaning they don't take advantage over the other, and their love would be selfless, as in how I pointed out now. Ash, in the end, would probably be happy if she was happy (albeit dejected).
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

[QUOTE=Midnightmoon602;4080639]
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post

@wubbzy - oh, you're making me blush ^^ I'm glad you like it! If you want to put it in your siggy, just send me a VM and I'll give you instructions haha ;)

@Midnightmoon602 - aw, thanks, I'm happy to have made them, as always :) Tell me, what is the new theme and due date for the next contest? We're all dying to know :D
    Um @Midnightmoon602 what is the contest and what is it about?

The Comeback Kid

Ah, one of those "starts Contestshipping ends Advanceshipping" stories eh?

Not the most original idea but lemme pull up a little story idea I've had for a little bit of time:

Ash would be initially a bit upset and jealous that May chose Drew, but he'll go congratulate them and try his hardest to make sure they were happy together. Then when they are he'll do his best to get over it but no doubt, he'll have trouble. Heck he won't ever forget but he'll let them be since he just wants them to be happy. However, in his attempt to get his mind off of it for a bit, he cuts contact with them for a few years.

Later:

So it turns out May and Drew's relationship was a bit wonky and Drew eventually realizes that Ash was May's first love (If you want to make it extra twisty, you can make Ash May's first kiss by accident hohoho) and that these feelings are much stronger than what May feels for him. So Drew breaks up with May for her sake. May is a bit shocked but Drew insists that she go find Ash and that he knows that this is what she really wants.

So now its May's turn to be confused and a bit sad because while her mind thinks she's in love with Drew, her heart tells her otherwise so she's really conflicted as well.

While they're wandering around, Ash and May meet up with each other by coincidence and don't recognize each other. But both of them feel like they can trust each other for some reason and tell each other their little stories and hang out together for the rest of the day thinking they've found the perfect match and an opportunity to forget each other so to speak.

The next day they talk some more and that's when May notices that Ash still has the Terracotta Ribbon on a chain around his neck and Ash tells her the story. May recognizes the ribbon and pulls out her own half and now they recognize each other.

So I could make it much more fluffy but I think I'll hold off on that so lets just say that after their reunion they kindle (rekindle?) their love and get together. As you guys can see, I actively try to avoid bashing Drew in anti-contestshipping stories.

Oh and @MidnightMoon: Umm..."light"? Can you please be more specific? Do you mean literally or figuratively?

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Um @Midnightmoon602 what is the contest and what is it about?
    Actually, those contest was ended week ago. And yes, the winner is Midnightmoon602! She's da best!

Well, I need to get some sleep now. Tomorrow school time.. so yeah.. Before I go again. Some topic would be nice..

If Ash and May gonna traveling together again. What's legion they gonna go? What new clothes they gonna wear?(Old clothes are fine, since I like May and Ash diamond and pearl clothes) What adventure await them?(Optional). Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey?(Ex.Brock,Paul,Max,Deila,Professor oak,Arceus or whoever) and what're their aim for this journey?(Contest? Gym? Destroying team rocket HQ? Conquering the universe? Or slay Arceus?) Be as creative as possible as you can!

Long topic. I didn't expect to have a long answer(Maybe...) since I'm not gonna answer this one because my time is running out. I need to get some sleep now, see ya guys tomorrow! I might answer this later.. If I really did had an ideas..
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Whoa ! There had been a lot of activity since the last time I've been here. Welcome to @Golden Fires and @ketchummaple

Love the banners @Princess of Hoen

What pairing of kids for Advanceshipping do you prefer?

A boy and a girl. They can be twins or have different ages with the girl being older.

I think Ash would be jealous and a bit angry without understanding why at first and, with time, it made him realize how his feelings for May.

If ash and may were to go out somewhere for the summer, where would they go?

They would go to some sort of festival or somewhere remote where they'll be alone together :)

Having her coming back at all will be great.

If Ash and May gonna traveling together again. What's legion they gonna go? What new clothes they gonna wear?(Old clothes are fine, since I like May and Ash diamond and pearl clothes) What adventure await them?(Optional). Who gonna traveling along side with them on their journey?(Ex.Brock,Paul,Max,Deila,Professor oak,Arceus or whoever) and what're their aim for this journey?(Contest? Gym? Destroying team rocket HQ? Conquering the universe? Or slay Arceus?) Be as creative as possible as you can!

That an unteresting topic @HeroketchumZ

So, first the region. I think maybe the Orange Islands or Hoenn since it had been some time since the both of them had traveled there.
    I will like Ash wearing his DP clothes and for May, I will like seeing her wearing clothes similar to her AG ones but in blue tones like Sapphire has on one of the Pokemon Adventures manga covers.
    The adventure ? What about what usually happen: meeting new friends and rivals, helping wild pokemons who need it,...
    I will prefer having them traveling only together but, for traveling companions, I'll like Dawn and Gary (that my inner Cavaliershipping talking) or maybe Max who is beginning his journey.
    And, to finish, the aim of the journey. I wil easily see them doing gym battles and contests like they did before but without it being their first priority. They will simply enjoy being together or help Max in his own gym battles if he travel with them.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted