Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 425

Page 425 of 494 FirstFirst ... 325375415423424425426427435475 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post
    Hello guys new here, but I always read the discussion I'm Filipino so I'm not that good in English. I'm so obsessed with advanceshipping that my username is Ketchum-Maple (Ketchummaple) my to favourite characters last/middle name. Treat me well. =D

Anyway what are we talking about?
    Welcome! (I'm first! Hahaha! Finally!) Don't worry about your english because mine was the worst xD. Like I always said, more people! MORE FUN TIME TO HAVING TOGETHER!
    You like(or maybe.. "love") advanceshipping too!? And so do I! Hope you had a great time staying in this nation and don't worry. I won't bite you but hope you don't bite me to death.. haha! Friendly people all around here so feel free to ask question you wanna know! Oh.. And be careful.. You're double posting.. That against the rule. I suggest you should delete your second post before got the infraction...

You should read or maybe know the rule before coming here.. Well! You done something wrong just like me! When I first join bulbagarden, I forgot that I double posting so I got a warning so yeah..

But anyway! Let's see if I can help you out because I'm the only one here right now(I guess...)

How do you edit you're profile pic, and make a banner? help me please!

I see that you already know how to edit your pic. Banner..? Well.. I'm not good at that.. So I don't really know..(Sorry for being useless T^T)

Well well.. From what I know.. Go to your notifications. On the left, you'll see a thing called "My setting". It had everything you need I think so. For signature like mine(Under my post). Go to edit Signature. Hope this help ^_^

Any more question. Feel free to ask but I'm gonna go and sleep now because it's almost midnight in my country. Tomorrow I need to go to school so yeah..

Oh I forgot that you ask what we were talking about xD

Well well.. The latest topic I guess.. Everything that included Ash and May. Like.. How many children Ash and May gonna have.. bla bla bla.. But since I didn't make a topic for such a long times now.. I guess I've to make one before I go to bed.

What would you do if Advanceshipping did not come true?(Ash got paired with others girl but not May in the end.. May got in paired with somebody else but not Ash..) And what gonna happened next?(optional..)

Desperately... Sadness overcome me.. But I'll try to get over it since nothing will change. Kinda desperate topic huh?

Oh and by the way ketchummaple. I'm Heroketchumz nice to meet ya. Your name almost like mine haha (Ketchum...). Don't forget to delete your second post before you got infraction... I'm warning you.. See you tomorrow! :)
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

Follow Aestivate on Tumblr Visit Aestivate's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by ketchummaple View Post
    How do you edit you're profile pic, and make a banner? help me please!
    Hey, I know you're new, but please refer to the Rules and FAQ Forum for those questions.

Also, as you will note from your reading of the rules, double-posting and going off-topic are infractable offenses, so please refrain from doing so again.

Blog Entries

If ash and may were to go out somewhere for the summer, where would they go?

They'd probably get mixed up in some mess involving legendary Pokemon and the destruction of the world...

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Welcome to the thread Ketchummaple :) Please, enjoy your stay here and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you :)

What would you do if Advanceshipping did not come true?(Ash got paired with others girl but not May in the end.. May got in paired with somebody else but not Ash..) And what gonna happened next?(optional..)

Well, that would certainly put a damper on things...but I would never abandon this pairing. I would continue to write fanfictions, make banners, all kinds of things to support this ship, but I would just have to modify everything, that's all :) For example, I would write fanfictions more set in the future, when Ash and May, though perhaps having moved onto separate paths, still think about one another, and after meeting up again, they begin to question their choice in relationships and then they proceed to dump their current (canon) boyfriend/girlfriend and live happily ever after. It certainly would put more angst in the shipping, that's for sure...and angst can be a very refreshing prospective to deal with if it's done correctly :)

easily one of my favorite scenes :)
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

That's what we have personal-canon for. To most, it would seem that we are in denial but that's not the case. I can accept AS not coming true but it doesn't mean I have to give up on it,

I mean, I ignore almost everything that happens in World of Warcraft in my personal Warcraft canon(Like Illidan and Kael'thas going mad and being derailed into lame villains). I would do the same in the event of Advanceshipping not coming true or more specifically, a rival shipping coming true.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Idc, I would stay true to this pairing, and I would continue to shove that opinion down everyone's throats.

The Comeback Kid

Well fortunately no shipping in Pokemon would really be canon ^_^

Well anyway I wouldn't care overly much, I'd just never watch those episodes and I'd continue on being an ADV fan

Oh and welcome ketchummaple

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

If ash and may were to go out somewhere for the summer, where would they go?

Fireworks Festival! xD Lol, yeah, I know. I think it would be cute if they did anyways... aren't there a lot of different festivals in Japan during the summer? I'm pretty sure, but then again how would I know? Anyways, I think they might go to more festivals and have an ice cream cone while walking around the park, enjoying the pretty scenery! xD
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

I'd obviously be saddened but I'd still support it by writing fanfiction for advanceshipping.

Blog Entries

Scrap my entire song and card collection. And find something else to obsess over, once I've finished rending my garments and covering myself in ashes and sackcloth. (Okay, I exaggerate a tad.)
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What would be a reason they would bring back may, that would make us ADV shippers very happy?

Either we send petitions to them(less lowly to work), or they don't wish to use a new female protagonist.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

What would be a reason they would bring back may, that would make us ADV shippers very happy?
    World Tournament unless Norman is confirmed to be there and bring along May and Max and a Pallet town reunion, we still have time until the next generation of games so it's worth a shot for May and Misty, Tracey, Brock, Gary, etc. to come back but if not then I'm not going to be bothered by that.:)

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

I would be really sad. However, this happens to me a lot (I ship the people that don't become canon, and sometimes I do it on purpose, sometimes I'm genuinely angered and sad because they had actual evidence), so over the years I learned to live with whatever the writers decide to do with the ship. However, I know that deep in my heart, they were meant to be and continue to actively support them together by writing as much fanfiction as possible. So if these two somehow don't end up together (well, it's pokemon so Ash won't end up with anyone IMO, but if he did) I'd be deeply depressed by it, but move on with this sadness and continue writing for them, because they still deserve the support from many.
    "As a single footstep will not make a path on the earth, so a single thought will not make a pathway in the mind. To make a deep physical path, we walk again and again. To make a deep mental path, we must think over and over the kind of thoughts we wish to dominate our lives." -Henry David Thoreau

The Comeback Kid

Quote Originally Posted by wubbzy View Post

I would be really sad. However, this happens to me a lot (I ship the people that don't become canon, and sometimes I do it on purpose, sometimes I'm genuinely angered and sad because they had actual evidence), so over the years I learned to live with whatever the writers decide to do with the ship. However, I know that deep in my heart, they were meant to be and continue to actively support them together by writing as much fanfiction as possible. So if these two somehow don't end up together (well, it's pokemon so Ash won't end up with anyone IMO, but if he did) I'd be deeply depressed by it, but move on with this sadness and continue writing for them, because they still deserve the support from many.
    Well said wubbzy

Ash falls into the water on a boat and washes up in Sinnoh with amnesia and May happens to find him while traveling through the Sinnoh Contests. When she finds him, we have this touching little series of May helping Ash out in regaining his memories and Ash falls in love with May while May realizes her own feelings. Then when Ash's memories finally come back, they get together.

That would sure make me pretty happy ^_^

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

99% of fans wanted May to come back. As if that really gonna happened.. Or maybe.. Old writer retired and new writer come. And luckily, new writer is an advanceshipper so he made May come back and increased population of advanceshipper even more. Finally, made Ash and May together by making May fell in love with Ash first. xD
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...