Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 423

Page 423 of 494 FirstFirst ... 323373413421422423424425433473 ... LastLast
Results 6,331 to 6,345 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

So what do you suppose would happen if Ash and May were sent to an alternative universe?

They would use the power of love to get their way back home.

Blog Entries

Has anyone asked this question before?

If you were to rename AdvanceShipping, what would you name it and why?

I'd say Ribbonshipping, for obvious reasons.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

A warm welcome to all our new members—we’re so glad to have you join our humble nation. Please, enjoy your time here and may the advanceshipping spirit always be with you :)

What pairing of kids for Advanceshipping do you prefer?

Fraternal twins: a boy and a girl, both with blue eyes and black hair.

Oh, and all this fanart is lovely <3

So what do you suppose would happen if Ash and May were sent to an alternative universe?

I was never particularly fond of AUs...but...

Am I the only one that would like to see them in the Avatar universe? Like, with benders and such? Both Ash and May would strike me as either earthbenders or firebenders...then they would have to save the world from evil while traveling to all the kingdoms to taste their cuisines

RoyalSeaShipping, because they are allegedly the 'King' and 'Queen' of the sea (at least, Manaphy parenthood wise, according to Movie 9 speculation)

Oh yes, and I never got to say this, but congratulations to all our contest winners! All the fanfics were wonderful :) For the occasion, I have thrown together three banners in commemoration of the winning fanfictions and their authors:

For our 1st place winner, @Midnightmoon602’s: “Charms of the Wishing Fireworks”

For our 2nd place winner, @wubbzy’s: “Trail”

And last but not least, for our 3rd place winner, @Anthoneey’s: “May’s Birthday Wish”

I basically took my favorite quotes from your respective fanfics and used them as the phrases on the banners. Congratulations again to you all!

(and that my friends, makes my 100th Advanceshipping banner. Cheers~)

And since we have the topic of children circulating around:

If Ash and May had children, what would they name them?
    Last edited by Princess of Hoenn; 9th June 2012 at 10:44 PM.
    S. Muffin, Vioxx and wubbzy like this.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

The Comeback Kid

Not sure if its been asked but I think that Ribbonshipping and RoyalSea shipping would be pretty appropriate as mentioned by Gengar and Princess.

Meanwhile, we could maybe throw in something like CrossCareershipping. Trainers and coordinators are the same at the core but ultimately have different goals.

Perhaps also Saviorshipping (Cheesy name I know): Ash and May have each other's backs all the time so they are technically each other's "saviors".

What pairing of kids for Advanceshipping do you prefer?

No preference whatsoever :P

Like everyone here has said, depends on the AU. Regardless, the two of them would meet up and fall in love and there'd be at least some subtle references to Pokemon.

I think that was already asked...

Well, I'll just go with my old answer: They could take any name, even something stupid.

Oh and also, epic Banners Princess of Hoenn. I assume you're going to make banners for the next contest too? (Whenever that happens)

Something I randomly thought of:

What is May's reaction when she meets up with girls like Melody and Giselle?

And

What would you change to the AG series that would most improve Advanceshipping's chances?

CrushShipping. Oh, wait. (look it up) XD

If they had a daughter I could see her being called Vera.

I'm pretty sure that she would get along well with Melody. Maybe not at first but I'm sure she would warm up to her. As for Giselle, she joins her posse since nobody can resist her looks. Not even the super dense Ash.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

@ Princess: Wow, thank you so much, I don't know what to say! xD That is so perfect, wow! Thank you so much. I think I already said this, but yes, this is so adorable (now if I just knew how to add it to my signature, hehe).

I'd name it... I'll cheat and say Advancedshipping, hehe. Nah, I'll say Sunshipping, because I believe the Terracotta ribbon looks like the sun! Or we could name it Terrashipping, for the terracotta ribbon.
    S. Muffin likes this.

Blog Entries

I don't know who Giselle is Because I'm a noob But with Melody, I think it'd be funny to see how May would react if Melody kissed Ash again.

"Keep off mah man!"

*slap*

What would you change to the AG series that would most improve Advanceshipping's chances?

Well, as we've seen in FTaL, I would have Ash catch a Gengar, and then this Gengar would have a connection with May, representing Ash's connection with May.

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Been a long time posting here. Congratulations to the winners and congrats for the 1ooth advshipping banners Princess of Hoenn! They're really awesome!

hmm..I thought of ribbonshipping too , gloveshipping maybe..
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Heroshipping.. Since both of them were heroes. xD

I used to think about this 2 years ago. But well.. I guess they will name (Boy), Mash.(Girl) Fella. I'm not good at naming..

Greeting them like when she meet others such like Dawn.. I doubt that it's Latias kiss Ash not Melody. But... If pokemon didn't had a romantic thing then how the hell Ash got kiss? May blushed? Couple? Whatever...

Just change a few things if it was me. In movie 9, May had a deep feeling for Ash when Ash put her in the capsule. Manaply started calling Ash "Papa" When he switching Jack and Ash bodies, May blushed when she heard that Ash was Papa because she already know that she was "Mama"

When samiya decrease and temple was saved. Both of them standing near each others, looking at the sea. Manaply whispered to May about how he know that his "Mama" fell in love with "Papa" and told May that she should give it a shot. May blushed then turned her face, seeing Ash standing looking at the very far sea. The wind slowly blew their hair as Manaply calling Pikachu to play with him then both walked away somewhere, leaving Ash and May alone. Ash didn't noticed anything. May looking at him with her eyes glimmer. May then slowly moved closer to him, leaned toward him with her lip aiming at his cheek.
    But suddenly.. Ash shouted "A submarine! Looked May!"
    Making May fell down because she's too late to kiss him..

And later after this movie ended. We will see May trying to flirt Ash almost every episodes until pikachu noticed. In last episode of AG where they gonna parted, May jumped and hugged Ash before she leave.

When she returned in DP, She jumped and hugged Ash even more tighter.

Well, that's enough for me.. Making May fell in love with Ash...
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Obligatory catfight

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Red and Green

:P
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    Oh yes, and I never got to say this, but congratulations to all our contest winners! All the fanfics were wonderful :) For the occasion, I have thrown together three banners in commemoration of the winning fanfictions and their authors:

For our 1st place winner, @Midnightmoon602’s: “Charms of the Wishing Fireworks”

For our 2nd place winner, @wubbzy’s: “Trail”

And last but not least, for our 3rd place winner, @Anthoneey’s: “May’s Birthday Wish”

I basically took my favorite quotes from your respective fanfics and used them as the phrases on the banners. Congratulations again to you all!

(and that my friends, makes my 100th Advanceshipping banner. Cheers~)
    AHHHH. I'M LATE, I'M REALLY REALLY LATE.

Gees guys, i never expected coming first. Ahaha. ^^; I've replied to PorahgonX and Lighting_Raichu my thoughts. I just wrote because i wanted to do something fun. XD Whats exciting is that i get to be a judge for the next contest so i'll be looking forward to that, whenever that may be.

Oh Princess, thank you for making those banners for my and the others. I was suppose to make some but i've been too busy. I'll make it up with some lovely advanceshipping fanart.

Ashlyn and Maykel. XD

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    Been a long time posting here. Congratulations to the winners and congrats for the 1ooth advshipping banners Princess of Hoenn! They're really awesome!

hmm..I thought of ribbonshipping too , gloveshipping maybe..
    Aren't you from the old thread? Because if you are that is freaking awesome!

I don't know how to answer that one. I'm kind of happy with what we've got at the moment and I suck at writing romance.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Blog Entries
    Follow Vioxx On Twitter Add Vioxx on Facebook
    Follow Vioxx on Tumblr

Yeah, that's me! Been away since the last time I post back then..XD
    I've been new to this icon and graphic making thing but I did make an adv Icon.. sorry if it isn't that good.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

#Multishipper #Hoping and Trying #Banner by Me #Fanarts by Teppo

Quote Originally Posted by Ash♥●•٠· View Post
    Yeah, that's me! Been away since the last time I post back then..XD
    I've been new to this icon and graphic making thing but I did make an adv Icon.. sorry if it isn't that good.
    Cool. That icon is pretty good. A quick glance at what you have at the moment tells me that you know how make so pretty good ones.

Because I should stay on topic:
    Aside from who we usally say, who do you think would make for a good in-universe AdvanceShipper?
    Vioxx likes this.