Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 422
Page 422 of 496 FirstFirst ... 322372412420421422423424432472 ... LastLast
Results 6,316 to 6,330 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

What pairing of kids for Advanceshipping do you prefer?
    I would see them with one boy and one girl.

They would definitely have a boy. However, I'm not sure about the other one, if they'll have another boy or a girl. Well, to make it even, I say they have a boy.

So what do you suppose would happen if Ash and May were sent to an alternative universe?

I'm just curious, and I love Au scenarios, so be as creative as humanly possible!

Blog Entries

Guess who's back?

So what do you suppose would happen if Ash and May were sent to an alternative universe?

I guess it would depend on the universe. But overall, it would be them both trying to get back to the Pokemon world, fall in love along the way, all that jazz.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

I'm I too late to welcome a new member?
    If not then WELCOME! Hope you stay alive until we burn you up! Oh just kidding xD

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Guess who's back?

I guess it would depend on the universe. But overall, it would be them both trying to get back to the Pokemon world, fall in love along the way, all that jazz.
    Agreed. As I also think like Gengar so... Yeah.. Not much to explained. They definitely gonna try to get back to Pokemon world in the end. Fall in love with each other , etc.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

*Insert AU fic here* jk
    I can imagine them trying to get back while at the same time trying to figure out how they got there in the first place. Plus the typical romace stuff seeing as they are the only people there that really know each other.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Has anyone seen Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension? Because my answer would be based off of that.

Welcome back, Gengar! And welcome to thread as well, Golden Fires :)

I could definitely picture them with 2-3 kids at the most - a boy and a girl or 2 boys and a girl. I think it'd be nice if they had a daughter first, though! Ash and May would be such great parents :')

That reminds me, actually! I saw this adorable family pic on deviantART featuring Ash and May with a daughter not too long ago.

Awesome! I love coming up with AU's! So much room for the imagination to run wild.

Like others have said, a big focus would be on the two of them trying to stick together and find their way back home. I also think it would be neat to see them try and adapt to a new environment. One AU that I think would be fun to see them do just that in is like a Renaissance-times setting or something!

There shalt be ponies, and there shall be love, and tolerance, and love

'If mineral water has been filtered through the mountains for hunderds of years. Why does it have a sell by date?'

My FF.net account
    My Fanfic: Gaurdian Solaris

and now I vanish...

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

As long as this happens, i'm fine:

KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I've never been fond of AUs. Especially the dreaded high school AU. What I like about anything is the result of everything around it. In this case, I like AS because of various factors one of which is the world they live. Changing that would mean changing them drastically which I wouldn't like.

Anyway, great artwork. I like May's look in the first one though I hardly think that it would be the kind of outfit a grown up person would wear.

The second is by buster_wolf right?

Moar artwork!

Another by Endless-Summer:

And my personal favourite Advanceshipping Art ever (by Suzu of course)

Hey all, loving the fanart, but don't forget to give credit where credit's due. ~

the same i've always been:
    mafia win/lose tally . vocal covers . ffn.net
    . ao3 . tumblr

That's hard to say. I've seen stories and fanart with them having one kid, two kids, three kids, and even four kids. For me, I'd say two or three with either a boy and a girl, two boys and one girl, or one boy and two girls. I've also seen them having twins a lot, so I guess that that's an option as well.

Hmm...interesting question. There's so many different answers. However, my answer is actually going be shown in me and Gengar's new collab fic, "Awake". Hint, hint.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Xaotl View Post

There shalt be ponies, and there shall be love, and tolerance, and love

Brohoof to that!8D /] I'm thinking of the same thing if there was an alternative universe.8D As for my idea, I don't know how it would happen but I know it may involve a legendary Pokemon that can split dimensions (Palkia?)...eeeeeh I'll think of something of how they can end up like ponies.>.<

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Oh no! I forgot to answer this topic :P Oh.. and nice fanarts. Even though I already saw those about 2-3 years ago though. (:

Well, I want them to only had 1 kid. And that kid should be a boy. It kinda like them that's way more.

I support these ships so.. yeah..

Imagine.. It could be interesting to see these 3 traveling together like the time their parents used to...

Ash and May having a son. Paul and Dawn having a daughter while Tracey and Misty had a son.

Dawn's daughter had crush on May's son when they were about 5 years old, May's son just as dense as his father so he didn't even noticed about that.. Misty's son loved teasing them about how they looked cute with each other.

They all had same ages because their parents.. errrr.... Let's just say they planned about this..

When they were all 10! Then they would be able to travel together!!

Well.. Ash should grown up already! Speaking of future...
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

Oh, god... must I answer the question?
    AU is a tricky topic for me because I could go for hours.