Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 421

Page 421 of 494 FirstFirst ... 321371411419420421422423431471 ... LastLast
Results 6,301 to 6,315 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

If May and Ash kissed in one of the movies, how woul that affect their entire journey and the other movie?

May wouldn't have gone to johto and they would be in a relationship

The Comeback Kid

Aw come on, whenever I'm on this thread is quiet then when I'm asleep this thread mega jump-starts?

Ninja edit: Any info on the next contest guys?

Topics:

May's water just broke. Ash overreacts. How would he overreact and how would May respond to that?

No doubt Ash would probably drop whatever the heck he was doing, start praying, and drag May to the hospital.

May and Ash forgot each other's birthday! How would they apologize to each other? They're married, okay.

I doubt this'd happen if they're married. In fact, I think that, at least for Ash, he would pretend he forgot and leave May hanging for the whole day until the evening where it turns out he's got everything set up: Fireworks, dinner, whatever, kind of like Norman and Caroline in AG069.

What would you guys think would happen if Ash joined the circus? *This is an AU scenario, just go with it.

Yeah, I'm going with Aurareader on this one. Orphaned Ash can't help but fall for someone like civilized May.

Iris pokes fun at Ash about not being mature enough about girls. Suddenly, May pops up. What are Iris and Cilan's reactions and how would May tell Iris off?

May teased Ash about love in the past so she might agree hehehe.

Of course in a more Advanceshippy version:

So they meet May at some opening ceremony for Unova's contest circuit or something like that. Then Ash reverts back to how he was in the AG series (Maybe even more mature).

Iris: ...did the kid get hit on his head or something? I swear he's acting way different now.
    May: What? Did you just call my boyfriend a kid?!
    Iris: Boyfriend?!
    Cilan: O_O *steps away*
    May: Just so you know: Ashy here has saved the world at LEAST 10 times by now and my life even more times. Also, he's the one who trained me to be an invincible coordinator...*insert longer rant here*
    Ash: *Mega Blush*
    Iris: *faints*

Later on when May has to leave for Sinnoh contests or whatever (sadly) Cilan comments on how Ash is more "complete" with May around and Iris also comments that he's not a kid when she's around.

What if Ash did get the chance to dance with May during the Lucario Movie?

If it was actually really suave, close, and had a bunch of glittery effects in the back, I think that it'd really make Advanceshippers squeal and all the rival shippers cry. (Which is probably why the writers didn't do it since a lotta fans are shippers)

In the movie of course: They'd probably be so into it that the dance floor would clear just to watch them, of course, they don't notice. When the music ends, May even is so bold as to kiss Ash on the cheek. Queen Ilene comments on how close they are and naturally the two of them mega blush. Oh and of course Brock and Max tease them on being together now.

If May and Ash kissed in one of the movies, how woul that affect their entire journey and the other movie?

I'd say the most likely bit would be Movie 9. May thanks Ash a ton for saving her and the temple and Ash is embarassed. Manaphy and Pikachu nod to each other and push Ash and May's faces together. The boat reaches them as they're kissing and Manaphy and Pikachu go "squee".

Advanceshipping would be canon after that of course.

May would most likely go to Sinnoh with Ash. Alternatively, if she did decide to go to Johto, they'd at least kiss when she left and again when she came back in DP.

If the movie were set just a little bit earlier (ie right before the Kanto grand festival), I think May would be much more inspired to win it with Ash's help and she'd take that grand festival.

Oh and in Johto: May would totally shut down Drew whenever he tried to hit on her. He would keep trying but he'd finally give up when he saw Ash and May at the Wallace Cup.

After Sinnoh, they'd meet back up and hang together for about a week before they need to separate again.

Hopefully: In Unova, there'll be some story arc that's so big, it'll involve more of Ash's friends. Of course, May would have to come at that.
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 8th June 2012 at 11:40 AM.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Aw come on, whenever I'm on this thread is quiet then when I'm asleep this thread mega jump-starts?

Ninja edit: Any info on the next contest guys?

Topics:

May's water just broke. Ash overreacts. How would he overreact and how would May respond to that?

No doubt Ash would probably drop whatever the heck he was doing, start praying, and drag May to the hospital.

May and Ash forgot each other's birthday! How would they apologize to each other? They're married, okay.

I doubt this'd happen if they're married. In fact, I think that, at least for Ash, he would pretend he forgot and leave May hanging for the whole day until the evening where it turns out he's got everything set up: Fireworks, dinner, whatever, kind of like Norman and Caroline in AG069.

What would you guys think would happen if Ash joined the circus? *This is an AU scenario, just go with it.

Yeah, I'm going with Aurareader on this one. Orphaned Ash can't help but fall for someone like civilized May.

Iris pokes fun at Ash about not being mature enough about girls. Suddenly, May pops up. What are Iris and Cilan's reactions and how would May tell Iris off?

May teased Ash about love in the past so she might agree hehehe.

Of course in a more Advanceshippy version:

So they meet May at some opening ceremony for Unova's contest circuit or something like that. Then Ash reverts back to how he was in the AG series (Maybe even more mature).

Iris: ...did the kid get hit on his head or something? I swear he's acting way different now.
    May: What? Did you just call my boyfriend a kid?!
    Iris: Boyfriend?!
    Cilan: O_O *steps away*
    May: Just so you know: Ashy here has saved the world at LEAST 10 times by now and my life even more times. Also, he's the one who trained me to be an invincible coordinator...*insert longer rant here*
    Ash: *Mega Blush*
    Iris: *faints*

Later on when May has to leave for Sinnoh contests or whatever (sadly) Cilan comments on how Ash is more "complete" with May around and Iris also comments that he's not a kid when she's around.

If it was actually really suave, close, and had a bunch of glittery effects in the back, I think that it'd really make Advanceshippers squeal and all the rival shippers cry. (Which is probably why the writers didn't do it since a lotta fans are shippers)

In the movie of course: They'd probably be so into it that the dance floor would clear just to watch them, of course, they don't notice. When the music ends, May even is so bold as to kiss Ash on the cheek. Queen Ilene comments on how close they are and naturally the two of them mega blush. Oh and of course Brock and Max tease them on being together now.

I'd say the most likely bit would be Movie 9. May thanks Ash a ton for saving her and the temple and Ash is embarassed. Manaphy and Pikachu nod to each other and push Ash and May's faces together. The boat reaches them as they're kissing and Manaphy and Pikachu go "squee".

Advanceshipping would be canon after that of course.

May would most likely go to Sinnoh with Ash. Alternatively, if she did decide to go to Johto, they'd at least kiss when she left and again when she came back in DP.

If the movie were set just a little bit earlier (ie right before the Kanto grand festival), I think May would be much more inspired to win it with Ash's help and she'd take that grand festival.

Oh and in Johto: May would totally shut down Drew whenever he tried to hit on her. He would keep trying but he'd finally give up when he saw Ash and May at the Wallace Cup.

After Sinnoh, they'd meet back up and hang together for about a week before they need to separate again.

Hopefully: In Unova, there'll be some story arc that's so big, it'll involve more of Ash's friends. Of course, May would have to come at that.
    That's interesting! I would be pleased if all of those were real.. Sadly.. writer..

Oh well.. As long as there is still a chance. At least a thing that May gave to Ash was shown in the first episode of BW though. We will have to wait and see..

BW seem to ended fast because Ash now almost reach his 8 badges of Unova. Maybe not. Who know?

Just hope that May would came back soon...
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Aw, this would have been so sweet! I think it would have been cute if May had gone up to Ash while he was sitting in his throne and pulled him onto the dance floor when she noticed he was bored and being forced to sit down all night. Then she could have shown him how to dance <3

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What pairing of kids for Advanceshipping do you prefer?

I'm going with the obvious 2 boy and girl.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

3 Kids.
    Boy and 2 girls (from oldest to youngest)

Blog Entries

Is it okay to join the forum, or is this a bad time?

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Fires View Post
    There is no bad time to join. Welcome to the Nation!

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

New Members are always welcome! :D

Blog Entries

Thanks.

I am Kamina-Sama Shadow The Umbreon's Avatar

Yeah New members are always welcome here even lurkers like me.
    you can find me at FF.net account here

i'm a true blue Advanceshipper with no chance of being converted so don't bother tryinging

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

The Comeback Kid

Welcome to the nation Golden Fires, enjoy your stay.

Totally random topic that I came up with after some internal debate and lurking: (I really really hope its not a bad one)

All shippings are very popular among fans, but how would you like or picture Advanceshipping to be represented or displayed in more "popular" media?

My answer while being my super nerdy self:

I think that someone on the SC2 scene who won a MLG, GSL, or a similar tournament (Maybe even the OSL if we're going old school) under the nickname/ID "ADVHero" or "ADVChampion" who then explained his support for Advanceshipping in an interview would be pretty awesome. It'd be even better if it was his first try (Nobody has managed to achieve that yet but it'd be even bigger if someone did).

I mean those two events are pretty massive in the slowly growing esports community that is worldwide. Additionally, a player who took his name from his hometown's name recieved recognition in his hometown and appeared in local newspapers. Now, imagine if Advanceshipping managed to get through more media and even to the writers, possible canon Advanceshipping much?

Oh and also: some players have ID's from Pokemon. The last GSL runner up's name was "Squirtle" haha (Too bad he lost, I was kinda rooting for him and that was a really narrow loss too).

Yeah...okay I'm ready for the flames I'll probably get but hopefully no infraction.

*retreats to the shadows*
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 8th June 2012 at 06:33 PM.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Welcome to the nation Golden Fires, enjoy your stay.

Totally random topic that I came up with after some internal debate and lurking: (I really really hope its not a bad one)

All shippings are very popular among fans, but how would you like or picture Advanceshipping to be represented or displayed in more "popular" media?

My answer while being my super nerdy self:

I think that someone on the SC2 scene who won a MLG, GSL, or a similar tournament (Maybe even the OSL if we're going old school) under the nickname/ID "ADVHero" or "ADVChampion" who then explained his support for Advanceshipping in an interview would be pretty awesome. It'd be even better if it was his first try (Nobody has managed to achieve that yet but it'd be even bigger if someone did).

I mean those two events are pretty massive in the slowly growing esports community that is worldwide. Additionally, a player who took his name from his hometown's name recieved recognition in his hometown and appeared in local newspapers. Now, imagine if Advanceshipping managed to get through more media and even to the writers, possible canon Advanceshipping much?

Oh and also: some players have ID's from Pokemon. The last GSL runner up's name was "Squirtle" haha (Too bad he lost, I was kinda rooting for him and that was a really narrow loss too).

Yeah...okay I'm ready for the flames I'll probably get but hopefully no infraction.

*retreats to the shadows*
    That would actually be a really awesome idea. I think adding ADV to all of your names when entering a contest would really help. But the only contest that I could win would be a tournament to see who was the best SSB player on the N64. But you don't see many of those.

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    There is no bad time to join. Welcome to the Nation!
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    New Members are always welcome! :D
    Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow The Umbreon View Post
    Yeah New members are always welcome here even lurkers like me.

This is your final in thread warning. All of these posts could be considered pointless posts, as per the rules:

6. Pointless Post (3 points, 1 month)
    All posts have to say something useful and be relevant to the thread topic or the discussion.

With the advent of the “like” button, just saying “I agree,” or any equivalent, to a post is a pointless post. Please add more thought to your posts.
    @Aestivate; already did an excellent job outlining these types of posts in this post in the thread here: http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f300/advanceshipping-nation-56010/index401.html#post4055433

It's great that you are such a warm and welcoming bunch, but please stop posting just to welcome others to the thread without adding discussion of the topic (Advanceshipping) to it as well. This can be done quite easily, just answer one of the in thread topics that other shippers are discussing along with your welcome. The shipping staff does take in to account that several of you are new and you may not have seen the past in-thread warnings about these things, that's why we're letting it slide this time. We are also disappointed in the veterans that have been around that are disregarding our past warnings. Just because they were a few pages ago does not mean they don't still apply. Now, we obviously don't expect the new users to read through all 400+ pages of the thread and see them all. But there are veteran members here that know what is expected by now.

We are also glad that many of you are bringing new friends here to discuss your ship, but that is what this thread is for: Discussion of Advanceshipping. There are many other ways to socialize amongst yourselves: VM's, PM's, social groups, etc. Please utilize these for idle chat, as there may be other Shippers wondering around that would like to legitimately discuss the ship without all of the welcomes and thank you's etc.

I highly, highly recommend that you all take the time to re-read the BMGf rules http://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/f223/bulbagarden-forum-rules-updated-march-13th-2012-a-128371/

And please do not take this as that the shipping staff is "out to get you". We hold the same standard for every thread in this section, it just seems that this thread has a tendency to get off track more than the others. If you are directing new people to the thread, I highly recommend you direct them to this post so that they know what is expected.

Warnings and infractions will be given from here on out depending on the situation.

If you have any questions at all regarding this, please contact one of the Shipping staff: @Insanish Danish; @CommanderPigg;, @Aestivate; or @Highway Unicorn; (myself).

Thank you!

Default Re: Advanceshipping General Discussion

I can see them having 4.
    1 girl and 3 boys.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv