Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 420
Page 420 of 495 FirstFirst ... 320370410418419420421422430470 ... LastLast
Results 6,286 to 6,300 of 7424

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Hey nooneimportant2 and Zeaeevee! xD

May and Ash forgot each other's birthday! How would they apologize to each other? They're married, okay.

I'm sorry? lol, but seriously, I don't think they would forget each other's birthday. Even if they did, I'm sure someone would have reminded them! I know Ash is dense, but he wouldn't forget May's birthday! xD

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

May and Ash forgot each other's birthday! How would they apologize to each other? They're married, okay.

If Ash forgot May's Birthday, he would probably be trying to find a last minute gift for her, and suprise her when they're going to bed. If May forgot, she would suprise him with a suprise meal.

What would you guys think would happen if Ash joined the circus? *This is an AU scenario, just go with it.

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

Hi nooneimportant2 and zeevee!! :D
    Okay answering my own question.... Yes they can forget about it, but remember it a day later. Argument, take out to buffett and come back home for some desert.

What would you guys think would happen if Ash joined the circus? *This is an AU scenario, just go with it.

Probably, do circus acts with Infernape and his other pokemon. Eventually he'll meet the civilized May Maple and fall in love. This reminds me of Water For Elephants, even though I never watched it

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Well, I would think she would do good for being a part of the circus before Ash actually met her. She performs some cool acrobat stuff, and he falls in love with her. He joins the circus because of her elegance and grace, and she soon mentors him on becoming an amazing performer for the opening act! xD

What if Ash did get the chance to dance with May during the Lucario Movie?

Their feeling will develop more for each other, and bam! Advanceshipping becomes a reality.

That really would be an amazing moment between the two! xD Personally, I think that might be the start of when they realize that they might be feeling something for each other! I think it might be one of the first times they would be together in a very intimate way, holding each other while they sauntered around the dance floor. May looking up, surprised, until Ash accidentally stumbles, hehe. I think that would be a really adorable moment! :D

Blog Entries

I think I'm with wubbzy on that answer. They would do that, and they would fall in love!

Iris pokes fun at Ash about not being mature enough about girls. Suddenly, May pops up. What are Iris and Cilan's reactions and how would May tell Iris off?

Ash would be mature with May around and Cilan and Iris is confused about the sudden change of their friend. May would tell Iris about how he saved the world several times and such.

Iris pokes fun at Ash about not being mature enough about girls. Suddenly, May pops up. What are Iris and Cilan's reactions and how would May tell Iris off?

Well, I see that if May shows up, Cilan and Iris would see their special bond. I think that would be a really great thing, you know. They would probably be really surprised at the fact that May and Ash are so close. Also, they might actually see him mature! At least a little, lol. Iris would stop calling him a kid, that's for sure. xD

There would massive amounts of squeeing fro all of the AdvanceShipping fans.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Fox_IV View Post
    Lol, right? I totally agree with you! Man, what if they accidentally kissed then because of Ash's clumsiness? Now that would make me squeal! xD Gosh, I'd love if something like that happened!

Welcome Speedy!!!! and wubbzy, you jut thought of a great topic for me.
    If May and Ash kissed in one of the movies, how woul that affect their entire journey and the other movie?

Holding hands, baarely having any arguements, things like that. Probably a few I love you's before they left.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wubbzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Fox_IV View Post
    Lol, right? I totally agree with you! Man, what if they accidentally kissed then because of Ash's clumsiness? Now that would make me squeal! xD Gosh, I'd love if something like that happened!
    Please, please, PLEASE MAKE IT HAPPEN! lol.

Let's see...CATFIGHT! And May would get together with Ash in some way.

Well we've already seen May tease Ash about love so I think she might actually agree with Iris.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

May:ASH!
    Ash:May!
    Iris:W-Who is she?
    Cilan:Where did she come from!? A bush??
    May:Oh Ash I miss you!
    Ash:Heh.. heh.. I miss you too!
    Iris:Is that his girlfriend!?
    Cilan:From what I see.. Probably...

Ash and May then hugged for a few minutes and let go.

Iris:*roll eyes* I must be dreaming! Kid can't get girl! Right Cilan?
    Cilan:Umm.... yes.. Maybe...
    May:Hey! Who call Ash a kid?
    Ash:Ahmmm.. May?
    Iris:Who are you anyway! Where are you come from and why did you hugged Ash the kid!?
    May:I'm MAY! ASH'S GIRLFRIEND!
    Cilan&Iris:How the hell!?

I think that the entire lucario movie would change completely and when the last part came. Where Ash need to push a crystal thingy alone, May will come up and help him instead of dying.. That would be pretty much affected since when they finished their dance. Ash might kiss on May's hand, saying that it's a honour to dance with you, making May blush slighty and think about Ash more...

If May and Ash kissed in one of the movies, how woul that affect their entire journey and the other movie?

Advanceshipping will be canon. May won't leave Ash and gone to Sinnoh with him. More sweet and romantic moment between them. Ash is less dense and actually grown up. May will always be main character and will always be taking part as main role in all the movies with Ash such like saving life,humanity,things,bla bla bla..

Yeah and if you asking me which movie do I wanted it to happened. I say movie 9 when May hugged Manaphy, on the background. It was sunset and beautiful sea, making it more romantic than usual. So.... yeah.. When Ash come back to the ground and save the temple. Before Manaphy and May say their goodbye.. Ash just came out of nowhere standing beside May but didn't kiss yet, Manaphy just noticed how cute his parents were so... Well.. I don't know how to describe after this..
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...