Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 417
Page 417 of 496 FirstFirst ... 317367407415416417418419427467 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    Where would be May and Ash’s special place? Don't use the Sea Temple or the Castle in the Mystery of Mew.

Aurareader, I chose that answer before it was cool.
    I know. I should've given you some credit.

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Time to steal another old topic from the old advanceshipping thread.

If Ash and May were a couple, what kind of gifts would they give each other for Valentine's Day?

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

If Ash and May were a couple, what kind of gifts would they give each other for Valentine's Day?
    Chocolate in the shape of pokemon, roses, food, lots of it, and the diddly squat if they're old enough

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

May would give him a heart shaped chocolate or something, and may would get that necklace mentioned in seeing is believing, or a promise ring

Quote Originally Posted by S. Muffin View Post
    May or Ash lost their half of the Terracotta ribbon. How would they react to that and make-up?
    I actually don't think either of them would be mad at one another at all O_o I could see both of them being disappointed if one of them accidentally lost their half of the ribbon, but not necessarily upset with each other. I also think they would ultimately realize that even though the ribbon is a significant symbol of their friendship, it's still just a piece of fabric with a pretty design on it at the end of the day, and what matters the most is the way they feel about each other.
    Nicely put, I'd say took the words right out of my mouth but there's no way I could have written it as well as the way you did.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Hi again! well.. Guess I'll start with answer the latest topics then!

What made you first start liking this pair?

Well... That time.. I was about 11 years old. I was bored, didn't had anything to do so I turned on the TV then I saw that the TV was showing Pokemon(AG:002 where Ash and May sat and eating together). I was really surprised a lots!! I mean.. The last time I saw misty was about episode 156 and now! She disappeared! And brock too!(Since that time he hadn't appear yet) So I just thought randomly that "is that Ash's girlfriend? Sooo!! He left his friends to travel with his girlfriend then..! She nice!!" When they were eating, I thought that were dating! But not! Haha!

After that, I began to love how Ash and May were together. It's making me happy for no reason whatever I watch them, seeing them together. After 1 year later, I try to finding a picture of Ash and May then I saw bulbapedia.. I didn't know what it was so I just clicked it. It was all about Ash and May hints. It called Advanceshipping..

"Those who are supporting this ship were called "Advanceshipper"

Then I realized that day.. I had became a advanceshipper for 2-3 years without knowing.. I became interested in Pokemon since that day and watch AG everydays when I got home until the middle of DP. Yeah.. That's how I had get into this xD

May could find something that would suit for Ash. But definitely, chocolate with her's face on it. It sure gonna make Ash happy to eat his girlfriend face being a chocolate, it kinda like indirect kiss..

Ash, on the other hands. Didn't had any clue what he want to do. So.. When night came, May gave Ash a chocolate.. But Ash said he didn't had anything and apologize. May seem to be a bit sad but said it was okay. Then suddenly!!

Ash kissed May on the lip. Saying that all he can do.. May blushed with happiness and smiled. Then... That kiss...

It turned her on.. Ash put May's chocolate on the table and then May started to hugged him, kissing him without hesitated while Ash do the same. Ash then pull May closer to his chest and walking together with her toward up stair..

After that... You should know what will happened... Rated T for pervert...
    Last edited by HeroketchumZ; 6th June 2012 at 05:24 AM.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

I agree so much with the lost ribbon topic S. Muffin. So much, that that's basically the moral/theme of the story I'm writing. I was a little afraid to write the ending for that reason because I was afraid people might think I was downgrading the ribbon or something.
    Lol, but I'm glad that you said that though. Makes me more confident on my ending. X3

I'd say the normal stuff that people get each other on Valentine's day... lol, I'm not sure if there would be anything else.

Oh boy...how do I make this not cliche?

Well, I'm not really sure for May, but I think that Ash, knowing how into appeals May is, would train with Pikachu for a long time to finally manage to make an appeal just for her.

Not a very original idea but I was thinking that he'd take her out to lunch, then show off the appeal. The appeal would be Pikachu smashing an Electro Ball with an Iron Tail, then Thunderbolt to connect all the "pieces" into a Heart shape.
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 6th June 2012 at 09:24 AM.

追放されたバカ
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post
    Time to steal another old topic from the old advanceshipping thread.

Food's !
    As many Valentine Cake , Chocolate, Candy, Cookie and Dessert as Possible !

Blog Entries

what relationship advice would any character give to Ash or/and May?

Brock would probably tell them something that only Master Roshi would approve of, Delia tells ash to be careful with a woman's heart, and norman would tell may to be herself and trust the relationship, while he'd go hardcore protective parent on ash lol

Well gregonator did it pretty good in his fic where Brock gave Ash a bunch of pick up lines to use.
    Last edited by Itssupereffective ff; 6th June 2012 at 12:49 PM.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Brock would make sure to tell Ash to take a one-week long vacation every month, if you know what I mean...

Probably some sort of Pokemon. Or chocolate, I guess. Everyone loves chocolate.

I think May would be mostly covered for this kind of thing.

Ash would probably need Gary or Brock to give him tips for dating, what to do on dates, whatever. Meanwhile Dawn or Misty would add in a girl's perspective on their advice.

Oh and an edit: Ash will probably turn to Drew as well since he's probably got a better clue on romance. Keep in mind, this is with my "ideal" Drew who is NOT a rival to ADV nor a rapist/kidnapper/killer/whatever and is actually a friend to Ash and May.
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 6th June 2012 at 03:10 PM.

Alright new topic time and just assume for now on that any topics I start are from the old advanceshipping thread.

What do you think Ash and May would do on their first date?

Blog Entries

What do you think Ash and May would do on their first date?

Ice cream, noodle shack, or burger joint is as romantic ash can be for an eleven year old