Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 416
Page 416 of 496 FirstFirst ... 316366406414415416417418426466 ... LastLast
Results 6,226 to 6,240 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

How would their friends react to their commitment of Ash and May holding their half of ribbon?

Didn't we already see that in a DP episode?

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

OTHER FRIENDS besides Dawn and Brock!

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

How would their friends react to their commitment of Ash and May holding their half of ribbon?

I think they'd act the same, as Dawn and Brock did in the DP episode that May was there, so yeah...

Fine, forget that question, here's one
    May or Ash lost their half of the Terracotta ribbon. How would they react to that and make-up?
    They be angry, probably May slaps Ash. Then, Ash or May would come up with a buffet of food, whether it's take out or home-cooked, as an apology dinner. Then, kisses for desert.

May or Ash lost their half of the Terracotta ribbon. How would they react to that and make-up?

Wow, I was going to write something about this...

People knowing my ideas now... oh well.

Anyways, I think she'd be mad. Although, in the fic I was thinking, it plays out a little differently. I don't want to spoil it though, since I may or may not finish it sometime... this year, lol.

Blog Entries

Mad. Definetely.

Alright, I was wondering...

What made you first start liking this pair?

Was there any moment that made you think, "they're meant to be," or "this is the pair for me." ???

Personally, I knew it from my gut. I didn't like Misty, or fangirlish Dawn, or Iris. I jsut knew from gut from the Terracotta Ribbon and the movies.

It just felt right. I mean AG001 I suddenly decided "You know what, I like this girl" then I went "awwwww" when May backed off from beating up Ash and smiled after seeing him with Pikachu.

That's a great answer, and I feel the same. Ever since the very first episode of Advance Generation, I had this feeling that May was the one. I saw when she first came in riding her bike, and I already liked her. However, what I loved was the interactions they had at the beginning. I don't know, maybe I just thought it was different and refreshing, but I always felt that Ash and May were perfect from that first episode.

Was there anyone else who actually hadn't liked advanceshipping at the beginning of AG and found a different moment to be the converter?

lol, I think I heard from somewhere else how Movie 9 changed their minds about the shipping, so I'm just curious.

Where would be May and Ash’s special place? Don't use the Sea Temple or the Castle in the Mystery of Mew
    I would say Lavaridge Town for their hot springs, PERIOD.

You know when I actually think about it, it was around the time I learned about fanfiction. I guess I was a pokeshipper but I think it was when I read "I'm Stuck in a House full of Girls" and all of Gerbilftw's fics is when I became an advanceshipper.

Blog Entries

I, JUST, DID. I knew it after watching them interact, and I honestly don't like the other girls that don't seem very compatible.

Where would be May and Ash’s special place? Don't use the Sea Temple or the Castle in the Mystery of Mew.

Aurareader, I chose that answer before it was cool.

I actually don't think either of them would be mad at one another at all O_o I could see both of them being disappointed if one of them accidentally lost their half of the ribbon, but not necessarily upset with each other. I also think they would ultimately realize that even though the ribbon is a significant symbol of their friendship, it's still just a piece of fabric with a pretty design on it at the end of the day, and what matters the most is the way they feel about each other.

The first few episodes of AG are what originally got me into the idea of Advanceshipping, even though I didn't know there was an actual name for the pairing and such. I was still fairly young at the time, but watching how Ash and May interacted with one another always made me go "Squee~!" and whatnot, xD After AG premiered, I started becoming more active on the internet and discovered that Advanceshipping was actually a thing with a name and with a group of supporters behind it, and that basically just sealed the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post

I, JUST, DID. I knew it after watching them interact, and I honestly don't like the other girls that don't seem very compatible.

Where would be May and Ash’s special place? Don't use the Sea Temple or the Castle in the Mystery of Mew.

Aurareader, I chose that answer before it was cool.
    So does that make you an answer hipster?

Maybe where they got the Terracotta ribbon.