Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 413

Page 413 of 494 FirstFirst ... 313363403411412413414415423463 ... LastLast
Results 6,181 to 6,195 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

I'm starting to see what people are talking about when they say they go to bed for a few hours, wake up, and see all this activity going on, haha! Definitely is a nice thing to wake up to in the morning, though :)

Now to answer some topics.

What was your favorite moment of Advanceshipping?
    Gah, it's hard to choose just one! There are so many that I really like...I'll just go with my top three.

1. May's "Yes!" from Get the Show on the Road!
    2. The scene where Ash saves May in Grass Hysteria!
    3. And finally, the epic Teracotta Ribbon pose from Home is Where the Start Is!

Screenies below

How would you want advanceshipping to become canon in the anime?
    I wouldn't want it to happen during the actual show. But if the anime were ever to come to an end, I think it'd be nice if they had an epilogue of sorts that would show where everyone ended up as adults. It'd be nice to see Ash and May together again as parents, playing together with a couple of their kids and some of their Pokemon in their backyard <3

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Okay, so how do you think their first kiss will play out?

Why must everyone take all the good ones? Alright, Ash is going to kiss May on the cheek, which are his intentions, just the cheek, but a rival, like Drew tries to stop them, but slips on a banana peel. As he slips, his hand accidentally pushes on May's back, causing them to both kiss each other on the lips. (I got this from Ouran High School Host Club BTW)

What kind of superheroes would May and Ash be and how would they fall in love? Only one of them has to be a superhero, you can have both if you want.

Technically, if anyone has read my entry for the contest, that is my answer.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Many things going on here while I was sleeping and went to school!! NOOO! I didn't catch up with you guys!! Many topics.. So I'm not gonna answered them all but.. Well.. Latest topics is enough..

If Ash didn't win a championship battle by one pokemon, how would May cheer him up?

May:Are you hungry Ash...?

I'm planing it all! First.. When their adventure finished!(Tag-battle if it really happened! and my favorite season that I wanted it to happened too! Pokemon warriors!), Ash began to thought about how's his life gonna go on.. choosing his lover.. Suddenly, three girls came up to his mind. Misty,May and Dawn.

He began to thought seriously. "Dawn is going out with Paul so... I guess... Well! I didn't looked at her that way!"
    Ash in deep thought again, thinking seriously. "Misty probably had a thing with tracey since they always stay near each other..."

Now, his eyes widen as he thought about the last girl.. "May..! About 1 and half year we had been traveling together since Tag-battle tournament.. And.. I always thought about May... And when she came back. It kinda make me happy.. A lots... Not to mention that I also felt something too"

Suddenly, Ash stood up and rush out of his house. After a few minute of running, he saw May sat on the bench in the park. Alone..

Ash and May looked at each other when Ash come up close and they started talking. Suddenly, Drew and team rockets came out of nowhere and Drew challenge Ash to battle!(Yeah that's kinda stupid). After the battle finished, Ash was declared to be the winner. Drew smiled then disappeared with team rockets. May was shocked and surprised about what's going on. Ash then asked her that did she ever felt something for someone before.

Well.. It kinda long to explained so I'll stopped for now..

At the wedding...

Priest:Kiss the bride!

And so they kissed with passionate.

May:Oh Ash!! Such a sweet kiss!
    Ash:*Keep kissing*
    May:Oh!! It's awesome...
    Ash:*Continue to kissing*
    May:I-I can't breath!
    Ash:*Keep kissing longer without hesitating*
    May:W-Where is an air...!

What kind of superheroes would May and Ash be and how would they fall in love? Only one of them has to be a superhero, you can have both if you want.

Ash would be Hawk eyes and May would be black widow! Haha!! For reason to fall in love, you know..

Or!!

Ash be a ghost rider, looked May in the eyes and control her!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

The Comeback Kid

Man, never thought I'd actually be the one to fall behind when I go to sleep XD

"Sweet Kiss" by Rievell or Raevell (Not sure how he wants to be addressed since he's got different names on Serebii and FF.net). That was awesome.

Well I doubt that the actual anime would have any ships be canon anyway but:

Nikkibe's "Acceptance of the Knowing" with maybe a few changes. It eliminates Contestshipping PERMANENTLY XD. Someone who knows graphic designing needs to make that thing an OVA!

At the wedding...

Priest:Kiss the bride!

And so they kissed with passionate.

May:Oh Ash!! Such a sweet kiss!
    Ash:*Keep kissing*
    May:Oh!! It's awesome...
    Ash:*Continue to kissing*
    May:I-I can't breath!
    Ash:*Keep kissing longer without hesitating*
    May:W-Where is an air...!
    What is that an arranged marriage? I think couples getting married would've definitely kissed before marriage.

Dangit...

1) Movie 9: Ash puts May in the capsule and saves the Sea Temple by himself. When he's about to die, May brings him back.
    2) AG001: May goes over to beat up Ash but then backs off when she sees how caring Ash is to Pikachu
    3) AG192: Teracotta Pose
    4) Grass Hysteria (Forgot the episode number): Ash saves May from the Grass Pokemon

If Ash secretly had a girlfriend before May and broke up with the girlfriend, how would May react to the ex-grilfriend before her?

Not sure why people would think May'd be really mad. If Ash told her, she might be a bit surprised but I think she'd be fine with it so long as he broke up before he dated May and proved that he loved her.

How do you think they'll handle getting everything prepared for their wedding?

I'm pulling quite a few fanfictions today...

Oh well, I'm thinking something like the final chapter of "After Hoenn: Journey of Faith" by Powershot. For those who haven't read it, READ IT! That was the first fic ever to actually make me want to strangle Drew and that doesn't happen much.

So if Ash and May got into their first fight, how would they make up?

Depends on what the fight was about...

Well, I'm going to guess it was "Ash was kissed by another girl and May saw" since that tends to bring about quite a few fights between couples:

So yeah, some girl kisses Ash (You can imagine whoever you want in this case) and May sees it. So she runs out and Ash runs after her, comforts and assures her that she's his one true love, kiss, make up, whatever, then go back to confront the other girl. So the other girl is really jelly that May gets Ash and she beats up May, so Ash yells at her before he takes May to the hospital and is there for May 24/7 during her recovery.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

I think it was done perfectly in "The Puppeteer's Wishes" so yeah if you read the fic you'd understand.

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

Oh my goshness! Look at all the questions! :O

Honestly I think it would be an accident. I don't see Ash ever making the first move. Maybe May would. But accidents are cuter!

Ash and May would defs have to travel again, this time it would be just the two of them. They'd do the usual battles and contests cheering each other on with absolutely no interruptions. There'd be a lot of adventures and danger where they'd rescue each other and yada yada yada. Then, eventually, they'd slowly fall for each other.

Can I pick movie 9 as a whole? Haha nah but if I had pick one it would be the Luvdisc scene. There's was just way too many hints to ignore.

If Ash secretly had a girlfriend before May and broke up with the girlfriend, how would May react to the ex-grilfriend before her?

Unless the girl, whoever she is, did something to May I doubt there'd be tension between them. May doesn't seem like the type of girl to get all upset about something like an ex-girlfriend. She'd probably tease Ash about keeping it a secret though.

How do you think they'll handle getting everything prepared for their wedding?

May would be freaking out and Ash would help out however he could, not really understanding why May's acting all frantic. He'd be there to kind of calm her down at times.

So if Ash and May got into their first fight, how would they make up?

Yeah it would depend on what it was that they're fighting about. But just like their fight in 'The Bicker the Better' they'd probably apologize to each other and have an awkward hug/kiss scene.
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

Who in the anime would most likely help Advanceshipping happen?

Probably Dawn.... She's fangirlish and would like to see a happy couple...

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

I feel like all I do is reference advanceshipping fics but in "Harley and Me" Drew set them up together in a pretty good way.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

I want to go with professor oak just cause it's different. There could certainly be creative ways he'll bring them together.

The Comeback Kid

I'll go say Brock, Dawn (Assuming its not a Pearlshipping Dawn), Max, and probably Gary would like to make it happen.

Some other characters of the day would definitely help as well. Oscar and Andy would easily be first.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Dawn or drew. No questions asked

I saw this topic was posted a long time ago but thought I'd see what everyone here thought of it.

If the pairing of Ash and May wasn't called advanceshipping what would you name it?

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

If the pairing of Ash and May wasn't called advanceshipping what would you name it?

umm, Mashipping? Has both their names and shipping. XD

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

I say Mentorshipping since, Ash mentors May.

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Im a Meister at the DWMA~ TheRebelx3's Avatar
    Add TheRebelx3 on Facebook
    Visit TheRebelx3's Youtube Channel

Hmms... most definitely Dawn, but I can also see Max and somewhat Brock helping along xD Oh, that should happen...