Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 412
Page 412 of 497 FirstFirst ... 312362402410411412413414422462 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 7455

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

How do you think they'll handle getting everything prepared for their wedding?

This topic really reminds me of "The Champion is Never Forgotten" but I don't think Ash would kick Drew's ass in this scenario nor will he see Sabrina naked.

Yeah, it does, lol. Only it's their wedding.

Okay, so how do you think their first kiss will play out?

Ash will mess it up somehow, but May will think it's cute.

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

What kind of superheroes would May and Ash be and how would they fall in love? Only one of them has to be a superhero, you can have both if you want.

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Someone did it pretty good in their entry for the contest, it went like, "I heard that if you like someone then you're supposed to kiss them" or something like that but that's probably how it would go down.

I think it could happen like in my fic where I have May knock Ash into a pond, she jumps in after him and pulls him out, and while they dry off, they talk about a few things before they kiss.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post

Someone did it pretty good in their entry for the contest, it went like, "I heard that if you like someone then you're supposed to kiss them" or something like that but that's probably how it would go down.
    Oh, that's Midnight's! Yeah, that was cute! I really like the fact that Ash actually initiated that for once! xD

Quote Originally Posted by PichuAuraGuardian18 View Post
    I think it could happen like in my fic where I have May knock Ash into a pond, she jumps in after him and pulls him out, and while they dry off, they talk about a few things before they kiss.
    Lol. That gave me an idea. I'd like to see their first kiss be something like CPR. May saves Ash and then does CPR on her, so then she gets convinced that that was their first actual kiss. xD

What kind of superheroes would May and Ash be and how would they fall in love? Only one of them has to be a superhero, you can have both if you want.

Umm...what!? Let me try and somehow answer, they would be..I have no clue. But they'd fall in love sort of like in spiderman where he continually saves her life and the city itself and then they makeout while he's upside down.

Midnight's fic, yeah you're right wubbzy, thanks for reminding me.

Maybe Ash would be Batman and May would be Catwoman? I could see that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Quote Originally Posted by wubbzy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PichuAuraGuardian18 View Post
    Lol. That gave me an idea. I'd like to see their first kiss be something like CPR. May saves Ash and then does CPR on her, so then she gets convinced that that was their first actual kiss. xD
    Then if Ash forgets, MAy could smack him on the head and then say, remember I saved your life during that kiss.

lol... May took his breath away! Oh wait... no, she brought it back, which is just as important! xD

lol... May took his breath away! Oh wait... no, she brought it back, which is just as important! xD
    "No, He's still not breathing" May kiss Ash some more. *Muffled* "Mmmy mu mget meff mnow!"
    May takes a deep breath and release the kiss. Before Ash can say anything, "He's still not breathing, he needs more CPR!"

Quote Originally Posted by Aurareader View Post
    "No, He's still not breathing" May kiss Ash some more. *Muffled* "Mmmy mu mget meff mnow!"
    May takes a deep breath and release the kiss. Before Ash can say anything, "He's still not breathing, he needs more CPR!"
    lol, "Actually, I think I'm okay May!"

Max: "Look, he's alive! He's breathing!"

May: "Still needs CPR!"

Now if Ash had done the CPR

May awake from CPR, slaps Ash
    "Dare you dare try to pretend it was a kiss! I can do that!" I guess that's how it rolls

Thanks to Jack walker and Itssupereffective ff... and:

If Ash didn't win a championship battle by one pokemon, how would May cheer him up?

FOOD!!!

How would you want advanceshipping to become canon in the anime?

as a part of some sort of Harem scenario.... Imagine Team Rocket with a love potion that goes wrong getting the girls to go for our ever bashful hero... eventually, after a series of thunderbolts, the love potion solution wears off- cut of to a scene of May blushing and acting awkward, but not regretting the things that happened, and that may as well be an admission of cannon, without really upsetting the rest of the fanbase.

Mwuah! Mwuah! raged the sounds of their passionate embrace

"Oh May" Ash groaned, as the primal beast within him began to awaken.

"Oh Max" May replied....

Wait... something's wrong there.

Hmm... I've always liked fics where Ash is transformed into a legendary Pokemon of sorts, preferably a Mew (because Ash and Mew are like two peas in a pod), and that would make him a superhero... at least in a sort of x-men vein.

There is also another fic where Ash is a part of a secret society that can transform and use the abilities of the 6 Pokemon they transform into, and one where Delia is a sort of immortal half ditto team rocket experiment, and Ash manages to take on her abilities (with more abilities awakening whenever he's put in great stress)

If that doesn't work... teach him the move attract and let hilarity ensue.
    Last edited by Xaotl; 5th June 2012 at 03:29 AM.
    'If mineral water has been filtered through the mountains for hunderds of years. Why does it have a sell by date?'

My FF.net account
    My Fanfic: Gaurdian Solaris

and now I vanish...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Aurareader View Post
    lol, "Actually, I think I'm okay May!"

Max: "Look, he's alive! He's breathing!"

May: "Still needs CPR!"
    Kinda like that scene in Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's when Jack wrecked his runner during the WRGP, and was on a gurney when Mina, Carly, and What's-Her-Face ran in. Yusei said, "He may need mouth-to-mouth." All three girls said, "Great!" I'll bet May would jump at the chance to give Ash mouth-to-mouth. Or does anyone else think she might want Ash to give it to her?
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.