Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 411

Page 411 of 494 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

New topic, again, if Ash didn't win a championship battle by one pokemon, how would May cheer him up?

She probably cheer him up with a battle.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Oscar and Andy, and they appeared in The Bicker the Better

If Ash secretly had a girlfriend before May and broke up with the girlfriend, how would May react to the ex-grilfriend before her?

I would think that May would be pretty mad that Ash had a girlfriend before her, as relationships do need time and need to reveal secrets. VERY DARK SE-

Anyways, If ash didn't tell may, he'd be screwed because of future conflicts that would arise because of he didn't tell her earlier

New topic, again, if Ash didn't win a championship battle by one pokemon, how would May cheer him up?

Going with Itssupereffective's answer

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Well, I really like the whole battle to cheer him up. Maybe food? Maybe helping him catch a pokemon? Lol, the possibilities are endless.

If Ash secretly had a girlfriend before May and broke up with the girlfriend, how would May react to the ex-grilfriend before her?

Midnight's fic "Ringer" is sort of like that.

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

If Ash and May could own one pokemon they never owned before, what would it be?
    Probably a Luvdisc to symbolize their love!!!

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

You what I want to know? I kind of want to know how they'll be feeling when they're planning their wedding, lol. I suspect May would get crazy like any bride, and Ash would probably be there to calm her down.

so,

How do you think they'll handle getting everything prepared for their wedding?

Blog Entries

Remember that body swap fic made by luciferIX? He gave them ninetails, and I think I'll stick by that one.

May and Ash will run entire circles trying to figure out what to do! Dawn will act fangirlish and help plan their wedding, along with Iris and Cilan, Brock. Misty will get jealous I think.

Um, I'm not sure... let's see... um, how about a swablu, like in that one episode where May took care of it? That would be cute if she ended up keeping him and they both took care of it. xD

Blog Entries

A little psychotic right now...

Ash and may have babies! What Pokemon do you think they will own? If they came from a pairing, give it out to everyone.

Alright, I will give one of their kids a firgrasshippin child. Don't ask how, you will find out in one of my future fics. But yeah. A torchic, that knows leaf blade. Random? Yes! DO NOT QUESTION IT!

Quote Originally Posted by Aurareader View Post
    May and Ash will run entire circles trying to figure out what to do! Dawn will act fangirlish and help plan their wedding, along with Iris and Cilan, Brock. Misty will get jealous I think.
    Lol, I think you're right, especially about Dawn. However I think Misty would be alright with it once she sees how happy Ash is (and Ash will be happy). xD

I see Cilan wanting to make cook for everyone, but then Brock wants to, lol.

T-too much sugar but here's my answer to the question:

Ash and may have babies! What Pokemon do you think they will own? If they came from a pairing, give it out to everyone.

Their daughter might have an Evvee from GlaceonxPikachu or Torchic from FireGrass
    Their Son: A squirtle from their two squirtle evolutions or from Vineshipping and get a bulbasaur

Her's my question from hyperactive head filled with sugar
    How would May react if Ash has to travel around the world as he's now a champion of a region? and vice versa.
    Probably they don't take it well, and try to pay to travel with each other.

How would May react if Ash has to travel around the world as he's now a champion of a region? and vice versa.

I just assumed the region champions just stayed where the champion room was just waiting fo someone to challenge them, that's how it is in the game but in the anime not so much.

I kind of want to see one of them with a weedle that never evolves...

Lol, I thought the same thing itssupereffective! xD Just wait there for a challenger. Although, it would probably get boring. I'm sure May would go with him, so it would at least be entertaining! xD

Blog Entries

Wow, lots of questions about the future. Anyways, this probably be in some chaos, however, the more organized(borck probably?)helpin them, and the girls helping may be more beautiful?

She'd be offered to follow ash, and she takes that offer. No questions asked