Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 409

Page 409 of 494 FirstFirst ... 309359399407408409410411419459 ... LastLast
Results 6,121 to 6,135 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Say Ash and May eloped in secret, how do you think their friends and family will react?
    Hmm, I could definitely see Norman and Max going into over-protective father/brother mode and giving Ash a hard time as soon as they found out he and May got secretly married, haha! I'm sure everyone else (Delia, Caroline, Brock, Dawn, Misty, etc.) would be shocked, too, but I think eventually they would all be happy and excited that Ash and May were married. Of course, I think they would request Ash and May hold a ceremony they could participate in as well :)

To piggy back off of this topic...

If Ash and May were to elope, do you think there's any special location they would choose to elope to? Also, is there anyone special they would ask to marry them?

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

If Ash and May were to elope, do you think there's any special location they would choose to elope to? Also, is there anyone special they would ask to marry them?
    They would choose the Sea Temple and ask Manaphy to marry them... YEAH!!!!

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Say Ash and May eloped in secret, how do you think their friends and family will react?

I don't think Ash or May's parents would give them a hard time. Max might. You can expect characters like Misty and Dawn to rage and Gary to go "WTF?" Brock would jelly. Oak would be proud. Drew would get over it soon and Harley would annoy May even more. Maybe even show up in their bedroom dressed as May/

SEVII ISLANDS! Don't know why but maybe it's because they're my all time favourite location in any Pokémon games.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Lavaridge town. IT HAS HOT SPRINGS! Anyone special? Cynthia, ash has good terms with her, and I'm sure shed make a great wedding planner, either way, I want ash and may in lavaridge and get married by cynthia.

The Comeback Kid

Whew...had some trouble connecting for a second.

I'm going with Aurareader with Manaphy and the Sea Temple. It might be a bit weird being married by their "child" but still, they both have sentimental attachment to Manaphy. Of course, Kyogre and Lugia would join in as well.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Well, I don't think there's anyone special. I would find it funny if they see some random guy to marry them, that says he can, lol. It'd be pretty funny to me.

I'd like to see some place quiet and serene. Maybe like an island. I'm not sure which one, but some place where they'd get away from their worries for the time being.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Since I think Norman,Caroline and Deila would had no problems against them since they trust them so much and I think Max either. I mean, if you watch the japanese dub, you could see that Max loved to see Ash and May together so that's why no problem! Brock.. Well..

Brock:When did you two get together!! WHY I'M I FEEL SO LONELY! GOD!

Let's me guess other characters reaction...

Misty:H-How did you!!? *Trying to clam and smiled a bit* W-Well... Why don't you tell us!?
    Dawn:OMG! So cute! You two looks adorable! *Hugged both of them*
    Gary:WTF!?
    Drew:*Jump off the cliff*(Just kidding) Hmm...!? *Eyes widen and looked in shocked*
    Max:Sooooo.... You raped each other alrea- *Got owned by May*
    Cilan:Wonderful! This is brilliant! This love taste like one of the greatest thing that proved both of you that you truly belonged together!

Iris:Kid...? Oh nump... Welll... Wait.. That kid had a girlfriend!!!! OMG!! THIS ISN'T HAPPENING RIGHT!?

I would love Pallet town but since you asking for somewhere special then it would be the temple of the sea(Like others said), when they both about to kissed. School of luvdiscs jump up and down for the few second while the temple began to shined brightly. Manaphy hopped around them and smiled happily..

Or maybe.. Well.. The castle in movie 8? And returned of sir Aaron and Lucario? When they married there, the shadow of Sir Aaron and Lucario appeared to be watching them from distance, somewhere.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

After all this talk about marriage, here's some relating to the questions:
    Where would May and Ash's honeymoon take place? Why?
    The castle in movie 8, definitely. I don't know why though.

How would Ash and May support their family?

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

The sea temple of course, like I described in the movie question. And it would be neat if Pikachu married them. But if they were having a regular wedding I'd peg him as being the best man.
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

The Comeback Kid

Wow...my topic birthed about 4 others. ^_^

I imagine probably somewhere in the Orange Archilpelago. Some people might say the Sevii Islands which'd be cool, but anywhere there would be fine for me.

Pretty certain Ash will take that Frontier Brain position while May leads it with him.

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

Honeymoon eh? Honestly I never really give any thought to them being married much anymore but if I'd have to choose a place it would probably be the Sevii Islands.

Since the Frontier position was one of the only job opportunities Ash was guaranteed to have I'd have to go with nooneimportant on that one while May could be a teacher to beginning coordinators. That'd be kind of cute.
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

I say a nice island where it's warm and very pleasant and has a lot of coconuts.

They'd really enjoy that.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Someplace romantic hopefully? Idk yet, but I'll go with

The cliche of Ash becoming a Frontier Brain, and May as a Top Coordinator.

The Comeback Kid

I'll add more to it:

Pokemon Doctors, Rangers, Professors. Whatever, but I think its fairly obvious that it'd be something to do with Pokemon.

Hmm... I'm not entirely sure. I just expected for them to just live somewhere and not worry about money since they'll be famous from battling and contest.