Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 408

Page 408 of 494 FirstFirst ... 308358398406407408409410418458 ... LastLast
Results 6,106 to 6,120 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

The Comeback Kid

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

I think that the name of the movie is "A Very Long Engagement" (Un long dimanche de fiançailles in VF) with Audrey Tatou.
    THAT WAS IT!!!!! Thank you for finding that.

I'd like to see a sequel to movie 9 when they're visibly older. The sea temple's in trouble again (seemingly, anyway) so Manaphy sends a call out for Ash and May to come and help out. But it's all a clever guise orchestrated by the prince of the sea to bring his 'parents' together. Because he's so smart ;). And of course some trouble actually does happen and they have to save the temple once again. And then the two finally realize they're in love and get married at the temple! So romantic!<3
    Temple of the Sea part 2? Sure, I'd like to see that.

I can picture something such as weather problems like in the second movie. Stretch it out to be a bit outside just the temple, but still make it have something to do with the temple.

Although one thing I can't really see is marriage on what is effectively the first date. Maybe if they both admitted they had their feelings for each other bottle up for like 7 years, maybe that might work. But if they just realize it now then that's kinda pushing it.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Xaotl View Post
    Wow.... ur hello, I mean it's been a while (looks around for familiar faces) But yeah, I'm an old geezer, form back in the old forums... the old old old forums, and It's nice to see this place going strong :) I've even got some advanceshippy fics... or a bunch of words strung together that has some vague resemblance of slash-you wrist style stories. If you wanna read, understand that my fingers have been thoroughly copped off.

anyway... urrr topic:

How would you incorporate Advanceshipping into a movie?

Well I'd do it real subtle like, you know? *nudge nudge wink wink*

A hint here, a phone call there- then there would be an explosion, like 'KABOOM' and there would be a catfight, yup, you heard me right: C-A-T F-I-G-H-T, probably between Skitty and Delcatty, so the May and Zoey can find out who's the best coordinator, ya know? and there'll be a competition and...

actually that's a terrible idea... considering that Unova has no contests and all (unless they're secret contests) hmm... I'll have to rethink this...

How about an explosion? like 'KABOOM', because a phone call between the two may work for the series, but films need a hook and a legendary... I mean we could do Manaphy again, considering the temple travels around... but I doubt they'll do that. But if we could, and add Aura to make Ash king of the sea or something whilst he fights off pirates and other assorted rapscallions (love that word) we'll have a good movie in the making, and it'll work because it'll be like Temple of the sea but with Ash as a superhero, and with more Esplosions!
    I have nothing but respect for you my good man, you're an amazing writer and a key player in advanceshipping.

Hmm, can't really think of anything to good right now, probably cause E3 is all I'm thinking about right now. I'll get back to this topic.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

It'd be rated R, if you know what I mean... Heh heh. Just kidding. I'd probably do something sort of like Sleeping Ash where Ash is in trouble and May has to rescue him or some stuff like that.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

if Ash and May were stranded on an island, what would happen? Be as creative as possible.

I asked this at serebii forum but I wanna know everyone's opinion here.

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

If Ash and May were stranded on an island, what would happen? Be as creative as possible.

Well, first they would have to find lots and lots of food!!! They would help each other survive and explore new places on the island. Gradually, they become so close that they admitted their feelings to each other.It's almost kind of like The Hunger Games, instead there's mostly wild Pokemon, some food, and two people.

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

OMG THAT'S PERFECT FOR THE MOVIE QUESTION!

Hunger games, advanceshipping style. <3 katniss and peeta like ash and may... CUTE!!! <3333333

The Comeback Kid

if Ash and May were stranded on an island, what would happen? Be as creative as possible.

I'd like to tell a story known as the pidgeys and the beedrills ^_^

Nah jkjk, I don't think it'd go that far.

Anyway, I think May would initially panic a bit and even go blame Ash for the situation but Ash would put up a strong face and he'd calm down May and they'd go about exploring the island, setting up shelter, and gathering food, etc.

So there'd be some problems with getting the stuff they need but I can picture them improvising and adapting well to the island and live happily there for a good month or so. They'd also probably fall in love.

Oh and one day, a boat passes by and May spots it, but she doesn't signal it and goes to tell Ash that its because she doesn't want their love to be contested in the outside world.

Ash will probably respect her decision but he'll still signal the next boat so that their friends won't be worried about them and also to see if their love can truly survive outside.

*insert friends' reactions at the fact they're now together* XD

That's all I got for now, maybe I'll think of something else later.

Really great nooneimportant2.

Actually, that made me think of a continuation of the above topic.

How'd they get stranded in the first place?

Well they were on a boat to go to a new region they heard about, when suddenly Team Rocket attacked. Except that it's only Jessie and James with a giant robot. Being clumsy as they are, Jessie and james with Meowth destroys the robot along with the boat. All the other passengers got into the lifeboats heading the right way, while May and Ash acidentally fell into an open lifeboat and headed into the direction fo the islnad. Ta-dah!

The Comeback Kid

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ (Wish I knew how to make this symbol btw so I don't have to keep Copy and Pasting it)

Okay, since there's so many options for "accidents", I'll go with the weird choice and say it was MANAPHY!!!!!

Manaphy, being Manaphy, could detect his parents' feelings for each other and the negative energy they were leaking about their uncertainty of telling each other (Yeah, I ripped that from zeaeevee's fic and all the other forum posts here, but still that was a good diea), so he decided he'd come up with a scheme to get them together!

So, being the prince of the sea and being in control of the ocean, he made a rouge wave capsize the ferry that Ash and May were on. Then he manipulated the currents so while the other passengers would safely board the lifeboats and wreckage, they'd cross another ship while Ash and May would float towards the island instead.

Oh and of course, he'd make sure that Ash and May landed on an island that was very ideal for living on. Good weather, lots of fruit and shade, fish would come by, etc.

Nice, that's pretty good.

Lol I was just thinking they were on a cruise and crash, but drift off to an island with driftwood.

Only at the island, it's inhabited by ancient Pokemon, and so they learn and thrive because of them...

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

if Ash and May were stranded on an island, what would happen? How'd they get stranded in the first place?Be as creative as possible.

Alright, they would get shipwrecked, or charizard gets shot out of the air while they are flying around on his back. Lol

First, they'd need to survive, and that requires them to try and adapt to the new environment. I'm going to have to agree with nooneimportant2, they'd probably have a harder time to adapt a little. Eventually, somethin will wipe out all their clothes. Yeah...I'm an idiot for saying that. However, this causes them to lookat each other in a new light. And, this leads to-

And finally, they eventually get rescued after someone fines the downed charizard.

The Comeback Kid

And finally, they eventually get rescued after someone fines the downed charizard.
    Poor Charizard...

He crashes down and he gets fined?! Man, talk about Pokemon cruelty

Okay, completely random topic:

Say Ash and May eloped in secret, how do you think their friends and family will react?

Say Ash and May eloped in secret, how do you think their friends and family will react?
    May's Family, except Caroline: We're going to kill you!!!!
    Delia and Caroline: Pics and talking about babies and houses and rings
    Dawn: AWWWWWWW, Gushes
    Brock: He got married before me. *sobs*
    Iris: the kid got married!!!!!
    Cilan: An interesting flavor, filled with mysteries.

Or least someyhing like that.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Brock: How did he get married?
    Misty: Congratualtions! Why didnt u tell us?
    May's Dad: DID YOU GET HER PREGNANT?!?!?
    Delia: Oh, my boy is growing up!
    Max: Awesome?
    Dawn: AMAZING!
    Iris: WHEN DID HE HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!?!