Page 407 of 494 FirstFirst ... 307357397405406407408409417457 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,105 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Aurareader View Post
    So her's a late welcome to the new comers!!!!! ^^ And here's a topic that I don't know if it has been asked already or not.
    How would you incorporate Advanceshipping into a movie?
    Anyone, ideas for this?
    There was kinda a topic similar to this, it was which fic would you want to be a movie. There were many good writers, and a few things too, so yeah, that topic has already been taken, but we could probably do it again? Either way, if I were to incoporate it into a movie that isn't already a fanfic, I'd say I would add them going out for ice cream and sharing a cone.

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post

Expanding on Ying-Yang Yo-Yo's idea: The thing is you'd need to come up with a legitimate reason for them going, Orre is a treacherous wasteland that would sort of limit romance.
    Now, I'd like to expand on my answer for them going to Orre, as they would probably go there for ash, test out the colosseums and Pokemon lab hq, may would join because she wants to travel with him again. Now, for venturing across Orre, ash could save may a handful of times, maximizing the amount of hints that could be given before they would fall in love.
    Aurareader likes this.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

You want another movie on advaceshipping? anymore and they'd be kissing XD

well i want one where may is in trouble and ash has to save her /original
    Aurareader likes this.
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Lol, I don't think I've said it enough... the notebook! Lol, yeah, I know, me and talking about the notebook I know...

Okay, for something different.... I want to see advanceshipping in one of those action adventure type movies where they kick butt! XD
    Yin-Yang Yo-Yo likes this.

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

To answer my own question, probably a spy movie. Yeah, yeah, yeah I know it's too much with saving the worlds, but still spies are awesome, but hopefull ASh will know how to use the gadget and catch the romance hints.
    Yin-Yang Yo-Yo likes this.

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Welcome new people!! I hope you enjoyed your stayed here! I won't bite! Don't worry heheh..

Well, let's see the latest topic..

Actually, I want to see movie 8 remake(Lucario and mystery mew right?). The maid allow Ash to dance instead of keeping him sat, May didnt dance with random glass guy. But they danced together! I would love to see Ash and May passing the trouble together when they were in the cave, not just Ash keep pushing the crystal thingy alone with lucario but with May too!(Instead of getting kill).

Or maybe..

Manaphy returned. That would be nice. Seeing family back together again. And the sequel of movie should be called, Hero of the sea or maybe.. Something new.. Like new sea legendary pokemons on rampage and Ash,May and Manaphy need to help together to bring peace to the sea.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Wow that would be so cute! I'd love to see that! Yeah, I got sad when may got sucked up by that red blob! I wanted her to help stop the chaos with ash!

Wow.... ur hello, I mean it's been a while (looks around for familiar faces) But yeah, I'm an old geezer, form back in the old forums... the old old old forums, and It's nice to see this place going strong :) I've even got some advanceshippy fics... or a bunch of words strung together that has some vague resemblance of slash-you wrist style stories. If you wanna read, understand that my fingers have been thoroughly copped off.

anyway... urrr topic:

Well I'd do it real subtle like, you know? *nudge nudge wink wink*

A hint here, a phone call there- then there would be an explosion, like 'KABOOM' and there would be a catfight, yup, you heard me right: C-A-T F-I-G-H-T, probably between Skitty and Delcatty, so the May and Zoey can find out who's the best coordinator, ya know? and there'll be a competition and...

actually that's a terrible idea... considering that Unova has no contests and all (unless they're secret contests) hmm... I'll have to rethink this...

How about an explosion? like 'KABOOM', because a phone call between the two may work for the series, but films need a hook and a legendary... I mean we could do Manaphy again, considering the temple travels around... but I doubt they'll do that. But if we could, and add Aura to make Ash king of the sea or something whilst he fights off pirates and other assorted rapscallions (love that word) we'll have a good movie in the making, and it'll work because it'll be like Temple of the sea but with Ash as a superhero, and with more Esplosions!
    'If mineral water has been filtered through the mountains for hunderds of years. Why does it have a sell by date?'

My FF.net account
    My Fanfic: Gaurdian Solaris

and now I vanish...

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

o_0 @Xaotl; Someone who's been here (the old thread if you're feeling picky) before me. Dude, welcome back.

The Comeback Kid

Similar topic from before but oh well

Shoot...

I forget the name of the movie (Set in WW1 and in French if someone can ID the movie based off of plot) but I was thinking something along this concept (For once, we have May be the hero instead of Ash):

Ash and May are engaged and there's a small montage near the beginning of how they fell in love and got engaged. But a war starts and every able bodied man is needed. (Take your pick on what the war is about, its less relevant, you can even make it about WW1 like the original movie was XD)

Well, the war is over but May is clueless as to Ash's whereabouts. She manages to get her hands on the military records and finds Ash as "MIA". "MIA" doesn't necessarily mean dead so she is determined to find him.

Over the next few months: May and her parents piece together the stories of Ash's disappearance from survivors whom Ash knew during the war.

Turns out the war sucks for the fighters. They're essentially sent on suicidal missions constantly. Finally, Pikachu is killed and Ash decides that he wants to see May again but his request is denied so he tries deserting.

Unfortunately, Ash is caught along with several others who had the same idea and they're sent into no-man's land to certain death. They survive but they're really shaken and just about all of them are taken down except Ash and one other.

The one other deserter finds Ash wounded but desperately clinging to life and carving "AMM" (Ash is Marrying May) in a tree. The deserter pulls Ash away and towards the medical tent, although they rip off their dog tags to hide their identities.

May manages to find the survivor currently living peacefully on a farm. He tells her that he dropped him off at a church out in the country and gives her to location so May heads over.

Problem: Ash has amnesia and can't remember May at all although he comments that he feels he can trust her more. So naturally May takes Ash back home and takes care of him while she tries to restore his memories. After a while it works and they finally fulfill that promise of marriage.

I'd estimate this movie would probably be give or take 3 hours if you wanted to include all the detailed flashbacks with the scenes of May searching for Ash.

How's that sound?

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Speaking of 3 hour long movies, how about we base an advanceshipping movie off of titanic? I mean, there are some similarities between those two chracters who's names escape me. Drew could be that one prick in that movie, and May's Family has a Gym Leader. That cruise could be exclusive to gym leaders, and ash kinda comes from a small town, and is quite the risk taker. May likes travelling, and is "supposed" to be engaged to Drew and whatnot.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Shoot...

I forget the name of the movie (Set in WW1 and in French if someone can ID the movie based off of plot) but I was thinking something along this concept (For once, we have May be the hero instead of Ash):

Ash and May are engaged and there's a small montage near the beginning of how they fell in love and got engaged. But a war starts and every able bodied man is needed. (Take your pick on what the war is about, its less relevant, you can even make it about WW1 like the original movie was XD)

Well, the war is over but May is clueless as to Ash's whereabouts. She manages to get her hands on the military records and finds Ash as "MIA". "MIA" doesn't necessarily mean dead so she is determined to find him.

Over the next few months: May and her parents piece together the stories of Ash's disappearance from survivors whom Ash knew during the war.

Turns out the war sucks for the fighters. They're essentially sent on suicidal missions constantly. Finally, Pikachu is killed and Ash decides that he wants to see May again but his request is denied so he tries deserting.

Unfortunately, Ash is caught along with several others who had the same idea and they're sent into no-man's land to certain death. They survive but they're really shaken and just about all of them are taken down except Ash and one other.

The one other deserter finds Ash wounded but desperately clinging to life and carving "AMM" (Ash is Marrying May) in a tree. The deserter pulls Ash away and towards the medical tent, although they rip off their dog tags to hide their identities.

May manages to find the survivor currently living peacefully on a farm. He tells her that he dropped him off at a church out in the country and gives her to location so May heads over.

Problem: Ash has amnesia and can't remember May at all although he comments that he feels he can trust her more. So naturally May takes Ash back home and takes care of him while she tries to restore his memories. After a while it works and they finally fulfill that promise of marriage.

I'd estimate this movie would probably be give or take 3 hours if you wanted to include all the detailed flashbacks with the scenes of May searching for Ash.

How's that sound?
    Niceeee!! xD!! But sadly, writer seem to be interested in kid show more. I highly doubt that every pokemon movies will stay the same until the writer is changed.
    I wanted Advanceshipping full movie!!(Yeah such like 9 movie). I would love to see that movie of yours! It's interesting! I love it!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

The Comeback Kid

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    Speaking of 3 hour long movies, how about we base an advanceshipping movie off of titanic? I mean, there are some similarities between those two chracters who's names escape me. Drew could be that one prick in that movie, and May's Family has a Gym Leader. That cruise could be exclusive to gym leaders, and ash kinda comes from a small town, and is quite the risk taker. May likes travelling, and is "supposed" to be engaged to Drew and whatnot.
    I...kinda suggested something similar to that a while ago and nobody commented on that XD. I even pulled Rose and Jack for May and Ash respectively in another topic for "What other pairing reminds you of advanceshipping" or something along those lines

Well, the main change I'd really like to that kind of thing though is have Ash survive. Oh and maybe cut down on the Drew bashing a bit, give him some redemption before death unlike that jerk who was a complete coward, even to the end.

Niceeee!! xD!! But sadly, writer seem to be interested in kid show more. I highly doubt that every pokemon movies will stay the same until the writer is changed.
    I wanted Advanceshipping full movie!!(Yeah such like 9 movie). I would love to see that movie of yours! It's interesting! I love it!
    Here's me hoping on them making an alternate series set in the future for some of the more mature audiences. Kinda like Naruto and Naruto Shippudden. We might manage to get some more Advanceshipping hints in there.

First, welcome to all the newcomers. I hope you'll have a good time with us !

Shoot...

How's that sound?
    I think that the name of the movie is "A Very Long Engagement" (Un long dimanche de fiançailles in VF) with Audrey Tatou.

Name something besides the most blatantly obvious that gets in the way of this pairing.(which means no answers of ash's denseness, constantly switching regions, rivals that threaten this ship)

Apart their parents ? Probably the tendency Ash have to get in trouble.

If Ash and May were to travel together again, where would they go and why?

I don't know maybe Sinnoh or the Orange Islands.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

I'd like to see a sequel to movie 9 when they're visibly older. The sea temple's in trouble again (seemingly, anyway) so Manaphy sends a call out for Ash and May to come and help out. But it's all a clever guise orchestrated by the prince of the sea to bring his 'parents' together. Because he's so smart ;). And of course some trouble actually does happen and they have to save the temple once again. And then the two finally realize they're in love and get married at the temple! So romantic!<3
    Yin-Yang Yo-Yo and Aurareader like this.
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I'd rather not base an Advanceshipping movie of Titanic. I don't really see the similarites and besides, the Icebergs killed the Titanic and Jack. We can't has happy ending?