Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 406

Page 406 of 494 FirstFirst ... 306356396404405406407408416456 ... LastLast
Results 6,076 to 6,090 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Welcome PokeWhiteFan1201! Hope you had a nice time staying with us here in this great NATION! HELL YEAH!

As I always said, more people! MORE FUN!

The nation is begin to active again! But with so many topic, My head gonna blow up! But I'll answered all of them!

What OTHER pairing would try to bring Ash and May together? 1 rule, don't use any of Ash or May's Pokemon as a choice

Dawn's pairing would be pretty much help since Dawn always wanted to help her close friends. Or maybe, Andrew(Andy?) and Oscar just appeared out of nowhere and come to aid them xD. Brock should be able to helped but did not worked. Max just tease them... And somethings happened then Ash began to felt something.. Gary might try to use some perfume that he had been research for a while to make them fall for each others.

Paul?

Paul:Pathetic couple. Stupid boy and girl in romance.

Oh wait.. It must be pairings, I see.

Oscar and Andy Return! What do you think of their reaction to the two in love and as a couple?

Oscar:See Andrew!(Andy?) That's how the love goes! Our's love now guide them to the right path!
    Andrew(Andy?): Oh Oscar... They're so lovely..

What would describe the most realistic date for Ash and may in the advanced generation?

I'll say that eating, having fun in somewhere around the park or maybe playing roller coaster? In the end, Drew come out of nowhere and challenged Ash to battle. With only pikachu, Ash knocked all of Drew pokemons with one hit. Drew shocked then disappeared. May and Ash kissing, confessed to each other about how they felt for each others and so... *Lemon*

Let's say you were may and got sent back to the past. You never traveled with ash and Max never traveled with you and stayed the same. What would you be thinking? (Note: you can put either you're in may's body, or you're may)

May's POV: I wonder what I doing here.. Oh well, The only thing I remembered is that I hate pokemon.

My's POV(I'm a boy.. but I can be crazy as a girl, you know?): WHERE IS ASH! I LOVE HIM! OH MY GOSH! HE IS THE CUTEST BOY EVER! EVEN I DON'T KNOW WHAT HIS FACE LOOKS LIKE BUT I'm TOTALLY IN LOVE! I NEED TO MEET HIM NOW AND GET MY FIRST POKEMON! TRAVELLING WITH HIM! HAVING FUN! FUN!

*Rush out of the house*

Max:WTF? This never happened before!

Create an embarrassing situation for the two to be in.

Sleeping together.. Naked..

How would any of them react in the said above embarrassing situation?

May:Ow... My head.. *Spotted Ash beside her* Oh no... I must be dreaming..
    Ash:*Wake up* WTH!! May! Why are you in my bed!
    May:*Covered herself, Blushed* SO THIS ISN'T A DREAM THEN!!
    Ash:I'm asking you why are you in my bed! NAKED!
    May:Ahem.. Excuse me Ash... This is my bed..
    Ash:Wait-.. what?
    May:This... is... my... bed...
    Ash:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! oh.. well.. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
    Pikachu:Pika pika?

Name something besides the most blatantly obvious that gets in the way of this pairing.(which means no answers of ash's denseness, constantly switching regions, rivals that threaten this ship)

The thing that will get in their way of getting together the most was "Their dreams..".
    Since May wanted to be Coordinator and Ash wanted to be Pokemon Master. They had to went separate ways, that's why.

But that didn't mean they can't get together, As for my opinion. When they married, they will had a child first then set off to their journey. Deila will took care of the child while they're not here. May will be the first to complete her dream and went back to Pallet town after 5 and half years of completing her dream.

When she arrived at the house, it was her's birthday so everyone just secretly hide and boom! SURPRISED!

As for May and Ash child, I wanted them to had a son since it will continued the pokemon series while dawn's paring had daughter. THAT'S NICE!
    Last edited by HeroketchumZ; 3rd June 2012 at 09:50 PM.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

If you were somehow sucked into the Pokemon world and met up with Ash and May, what would you do to try and bring Ash and May together and what other Pokemon characters would you recruit to fulfill your plans?
    I would just, if quickly, just push them onto each other to create an embarrassing and romantic situation. If it's the course of a journey, talk to May and Ash individually about how they feel each other and trap them in a room near the end of the journey. XD

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you were somehow sucked into the Pokemon world and met up with Ash and May, what would you do to try and bring Ash and May together and what other Pokemon characters would you recruit to fulfill your plans?

Can't believe I didn't answer this. Oh wellz, now, I would just ask for 3 hotel rooms, one for me and brock, one for dawn, and one where ash and may have to sleep in the same bed XD. I'd probably ask the others to help me lock them inside that room when it's a hot day.

The Comeback Kid

Didn't finish editing my post in time before it got deleted so I'm gonna hope this time it won't be deleted.

Create an embarrassing situation for the two to be in.

Sleeping together.. Naked..

How would any of them react in the said above embarrassing situation?

May:Ow... My head.. *Spotted Ash beside her* Oh no... I must be dreaming..
    Ash:*Wake up* WTH!! May! Why are you in my bed!
    May:*Covered herself, Blushed* SO THIS ISN'T A DREAM THEN!!
    Ash:I'm asking you why are you in my bed! NAKED!
    May:Ahem.. Excuse me Ash... This is my bed..
    Ash:Wait-.. what?
    May:This... is... my... bed...
    Ash:NOOOOOOOOOOO!!! oh.. well.. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!
    Pikachu:Pika pika?
    That was something I was thinking but you beat me to it.

Well, either I'd do something along Ying-Yang Yo-Yo's idea. I actually read a fanfiction where May had to sleep in Ash's bed because she forgot to book her own hotel room when she visited Ash during the Sinnoh finals XD

Or:

Bring in Drew and conspire with him and Brock. I posted this earlier but with me as Drew (Idea is still the same, but I'd be a third person, not Drew, maybe I'll take Brock's place though):

If I were Drew, I'd temporarily join the group conspire with Brock.

As for how to get Ash and May together, hehehe, well I'd need to time it perfectly during the time Sceptile's heart was broken (Sorry Sceptile)

First, get May to acknowledge her feelings for Ash while Brock does the same with Ash. Oh and we all promise to get them together or die trying when Brock finds out Ash returns the feeling.

Then, make Ash jealous through a series of "coincidences" that look like they could be romantic but really they're friendship (I'd make sure that it was friendship, the point is to get May and Ash together).

So then one day we get Ash to stumble across something friendly like a hug but make it look like its romantic. He'll run away and be jealous.

That evening when Ash and Brock are training with Sceptile and Sceptile is totally failing at training because he's still heartbroken, Ash, naturally, goes and gives him a pep talk and tell him he emphathizes. Meanwhile, I'll go make sure May is nearby.

Brock pretends to be clueless and asks him why Ash and May aren't already together. So Ash gives this big emotional speech about how he's madly in love with May but he's heartbroken because he thinks me and May are together.

So then Brock'll say he understands and emphathizes as well and brings up some girl like Suzy (Back in Kanto/Johto I believe, she got together with another breeder and Brock backed off out of respect). But then Brock would tell Ash that he can't beat himself up about it and tells him that out of his own feelings, he let Suzy get together with that other guy whom he knew she'd be happy with.

So of course Brock pops the "Can you accept it and stay friends" question. So Ash thinks about it for a second and finally decides that he'll leave May alone, for the sake of her happiness.

Then when May moves in (probably after some gentle pushing) Brock and I leave the scene and watch them confess to each other ^_^. Oh and give each other brofists, never forget those.

Hi guys I'm still a total noob at this so please bear with me! I'm LILMISSS and I've written a couple of AshMay fanfics on FF.net under the same pen name. beastmode953 referred me here so I guess I decided to take a look see! I haven't been updating my AshMay fanfics for a very long time because I've been caught up with my other fandoms, but I owe this shipping a lot because my first fanfic was AshMay and since then I've moved on to actually pursuing journalism and writing as a diploma. Heheh.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Hi LILMISSS! Welcome!

Name something besides the most blatantly obvious that gets in the way of this pairing. (which means no answers of ash's denseness, constantly switching regions, rivals that threaten this ship)

Hmm, maybe their parents? No... then how about ash getting severally injured and can't remember her?

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

Yo! I'm Kris! Haha I'm new to the whole forum thing but I've been an advanceshipper for years. I have an account on ff.net, also known as KrystalClear101, and I decided to connect with my fellow shippers. Haha! I'm excited! XD
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Hey Kris! Welcome! You'll have a lot of fun here! XD

New topic. Little boring but I want to know.

If Ash and May were to travel together again, where would they go and why?

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@KrystalClear101

Alright, u r new, u will fit in just fine.

I would like for them to go to Orre. You know, that one region that never had any contact except in the games colosseum and XD? I think it would bring new challenges and a pretty decent amount of storyline, as the place itself is a treacherous one to travel through, unless u have a bike.

The Comeback Kid

Welcome LILMISSS and KrystalClear101!

I remember you guys from FFnet and it's always a pleasure to meet more of my fellow ADV authors. Welcome to the nation!

Oh and props to beastmode. Despite the temporary ban, he's still bringing more of us together behind the scenes.

Oh and any chance you guys will be more active on FFnet again?

Oh and back to this topic

I think I'd go with something that Gerbilftw came up with in one of his fics for Gary and Misty:

Lure them into a room, then lock them in and slowly raise the heat in the room. Not to a level where they'll die of course, but to the point where they'll have to remove clothes to keep cool, hehehe. Oh and just like Ash did in that fic, not let them out until I hear them confess to each other.

Of course, first I'd confirm their feelings for each other, and THEN throw them in the room.

Preferably a place with Contests and Gyms. Maybe the new Gen 6 area even (hopefully contests+gyms there)?

Expanding on Ying-Yang Yo-Yo's idea: The thing is you'd need to come up with a legitimate reason for them going, Orre is a treacherous wasteland that would sort of limit romance.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Son of bitch new people are joining left and right and all thanks to beastmode. Although I am reqally intetested to see what Rebel has to say on this forum seeing as how crazy but funny she is.

I already answered this question but I'll do it here, it would be nice to see them travel through Hoenn together to show how they have both matured and for nostalgia.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

@KrystalClear101; and @LILMISSS; Welcome to the Nation!

Sevii Islands for some Island adventure.

Probably Sinnoh, since I'm guessing that's where they're going to put the new battle frontier...

Registered User KrystalClear101's Avatar
    Follow KrystalClear101 On Twitter

Thanks for the welcome! And yeah I plan on getting back to publishing some adv fics as soon as I get done with my most recent multi chapter story. I'm excited to get a new story going and hopefully soon. I miss writing for advanceshipping.

I think I'd like to see them travel Hoenn again as well for probably the same reasons as itssupereffective. But it would also be interesting to see them go to the Orange Islands.
    “Your idea of the perfect date?”
    “An epic pokémon battle.”

So her's a late welcome to the new comers!!!!! ^^ And here's a topic that I don't know if it has been asked already or not.
    How would you incorporate Advanceshipping into a movie?
    Anyone, ideas for this?