Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 405

Page 405 of 494 FirstFirst ... 305355395403404405406407415455 ... LastLast
Results 6,061 to 6,075 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Follow PokeWhiteFan1201 On Twitter Add PokeWhiteFan1201 on Facebook Add PokeWhiteFan1201 on Google+ Add PokeWhiteFan1201 on MySpace
    Add PokeWhiteFan1201 on Linkedin Follow PokeWhiteFan1201 on Tumblr Follow PokeWhiteFan1201 on Flickr Visit PokeWhiteFan1201's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Hai guys :3 I'm new here, I was referred here by beastmode953 :D I'm so Hai!

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

@PokeWhiteFan1201; Welcome to the Nation!

What OTHER pairing would try to bring Ash and May together? 1 rule, don't use any of Ash or May's Pokemon as a choice

Canon Pairings? May's parents.

Non-canon pairings? Ash's Mom and Oak.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

@PokeWhiteFan1201: Welcome! A pleasure to meet you!

Oscar and Andy Return! What do you think of their reaction to the two inlove and as a couple?

It'll probably be one of those I told you so moments, and then ash and may will get very frustrated because of it.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    @PokeWhiteFan1201; Welcome to the Nation!

What OTHER pairing would try to bring Ash and May together? 1 rule, don't use any of Ash or May's Pokemon as a choice

Canon Pairings? May's parents.

Non-canon pairings? Ash's Mom and Oak.
    Delia and Oak? That brings back terrible memories of a fic I read.

Oscar and Andy Return! What do you think of their reaction to the two in love and as a couple?

What wubbzy said, but I'm sure they say that to every guy and girl they see together so they might not even remember them.

You know what would be ironic? If Oscar and andy were having relationship problems, and then Ash and May had to be the ones to bring them together. Now that would make me laugh.

Remember that movie topic that we had? Well, I have to say the notebook is making me think of ash and may! So romantic. *sniffles*

The Comeback Kid

Welcome PokeWhiteFan1201!

Oscar and Andy Return! What do you think of their reaction to the two in love and as a couple?

Gonna agree with Itssupereffective ff. Except they'll win the duel this time and they'll pass out their congratulations to Ash and May.

You know what would be ironic? If Oscar and andy were having relationship problems, and then Ash and May had to be the ones to bring them together. Now that would make me laugh.

Remember that movie topic that we had? Well, I have to say the notebook is making me think of ash and may! So romantic. *sniffles*

The Oscar and Andy problems would be really hilarious.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@wubbzy

I still gotta watch that! But you said it reminded you so much of Empty Solitude, well, I am going to have to watch and make a comparison!

The Andy and Oscar problem would halarious. Ash and May can snap them out and make them fall in love again, and they would pretty much be returning the favor for bringing them together.

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post

@wubbzy

I still gotta watch that! But you said it reminded you so much of Empty Solitude, well, I am going to have to watch and make a comparison!

The Andy and Oscar problem would halarious. Ash and May can snap them out and make them fall in love again, and they would pretty much be returning the favor for bringing them together.
    And I bet it's your fault I'm crying this much at the ending and how it remind me so much of ash and may! And, and.. damn it! It's so sad! Jk,its not your fault. And yeah ash and may should give them some advice for once lol.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ok, screw this, this thread's been dead for a couple hours, and I want to see a long list of questions someday!

What would describe the most realistic date for Ash and may in the advanced generation?

Hands are up on this one, you guys decide.

Let's say you were may and got sent back to the past. You never traveled with ash and Max never traveled with you and stayed the same. What would you be thinking? (Note: you can put either you're in may's body, or you're may)

btw, this might sound awkward coming from me:

May POV: No Max? A cute boy? So in love.

My POV: Holy crap, I'm May. I am so going to make advanceshipping come true!

Create an embarrassing situation for the two to be in.

The Ash accidentally walks into May's room while she is changing/taking a shower.(Yeah...sue me for putting this up)

How would any of them react in the said above embarrassing situation?

May: WHAT THE HELL!?!?!

Ash: SHIMATA!

*May starts throwing things at ash's head while she yells at him to get out, Ash ends up in the hall where norman walks up to ash*

Norman: Why are you in the hallway?

Ash: INDECENT THINGS! *screams and runs away while holding his hands in the air*

Name something besides the most blatantly obvious that gets in the way of this pairing.(which means no answers of ash's denseness, constantly switching regions, rivals that threaten this ship)

Max interrupting on them, or Ash going to save the world where he cannot be with May, and pretty much has the chance of being killed.
    Last edited by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo; 3rd June 2012 at 09:13 PM. Reason: sorry mods, i was unawre.
    wubbzy likes this.

If you were to break into the writer's office of Pokemon, what is the first thing you would say to them advanceshipping relevant?

I liked how yin-yang answered this. I'd probably chicken out lol.

What would describe the most realistic date for Ash and may in the advanced generation?

Go out for ice cream! Yum.

Let's say you were may and got sent back to the past. You never traveled with ash and Max never traveled with you and stayed the same. What would you be thinking? (Note: you can put either you're in may's body, or you're may)

Time to show these people how it's done. (Contest wise). Then find ash and make him fall for may.

I'll answer the rest when my phone stops sucking.
    Last edited by wubbzy; 3rd June 2012 at 09:34 PM.

Im a Meister at the DWMA~ TheRebelx3's Avatar
    Add TheRebelx3 on Facebook
    Visit TheRebelx3's Youtube Channel

I'm new here~ =^^=
    Why do you like AdvanceShipping?
    I can't really explain it, but I've been supporting advanceshipping since the season of Pokémon with May came out. I mean, they're just perfect for each other ! Especially with the Manaphy movie, that definitely made me a permanent advanceshipper. I switched to pearlshipping for a few days when I saw the Darkrai movie, but then I switched back to advanceshipping.
    So yeah, advanceshipping ftw :D x3

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Ok, screw this, this thread's been dead for a couple hours, and I want to see a long list of questions someday!
    Lol, just when the Serebii advanceshipping tread comes alive, this place dies down a little. Lol, funny.

Ice cream. Yeah, that sounds like as romantic ten years olds can get.

Name something besides the most blatantly obvious that gets in the way of this pairing.(which means no answers of ash's denseness, constantly switching regions, rivals that threaten this ship)

Being interupped by Max or some other one-shot friend they met in that episode. TR coming out of nowhere perhaps?

Oh, welcome to the group TheRebelx3. Enjoy your stay and don't be afraid of us. We won't bite. :D
    Last edited by Araragi-hakase; 3rd June 2012 at 10:48 PM. Reason: removing inappropriate topic

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Caught in a lab romance~ Araragi-hakase's Avatar Head Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Follow Araragi-hakase On Twitter
    Follow Araragi-hakase on Tumblr

If you were to break into the writer's office of Pokemon, what is the first thing you would say to them advanceshipping relevant while you hold guns pointed at their heads?

I DON'T CARE IF I GET KICKED OUT OF HERE, JUST MAKE GEN 6 HAVE MAY COME BACK PERNAMENTELY WITH ASH SO WE ADVANCESHIPPERS CAN BE HAPPY!
    Guys, this is not an appropriate topic. Please don't talk about holding guns to others' heads.

This is the only warning I'm leaving about this, further action will be taken if you continue to discuss it.

Thank you.

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK! Did ya miss me?

I just spent the last half hour reading through the 15 pages that you all got through while I was gone, and I've got to say that I really need to keep up with these topics or else I'll come look one day to see that you guys have gone through like 100 pages or something.

Okay, I really don't want to try to answer all of the questions that I missed while I was gone, so I think that I'm just going to ask a new question of my own.

If you were somehow sucked into the Pokemon world and met up with Ash and May, what would you do to try and bring Ash and May together and what other Pokemon characters would you recruit to fulfill your plans?

Oh, and welcome to the thread Aurareader, PokeWhiteFan1201, and TheRebelx3!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Welcome rebelx3

Create an embarrassing situation for the two to be in.
    I say May walk in on Ash doing something girly. I don't know what, but something. Ash could probably deny it lol.

If you were somehow sucked into the Pokemon world and met up with Ash and May, what would you do to try and bring Ash and May together and what other Pokemon characters would you recruit to fulfill your plans?

Probably just force them to kiss. ;)