Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 404
Page 404 of 497 FirstFirst ... 304354394402403404405406414454 ... LastLast
Results 6,046 to 6,060 of 7441

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

  1. #6046
    Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere.. Hopefully,toilet
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.

    I definitely gonna use cerebii for time travelling so I can get Ash and May together but first, I want to use Arceus who create the entire universe to create a place where eternal love can be found there. After I use cerebii time travel, I'm gonna bring Ash and May there. Here.. There gonna be some trials to prove their relationships. I'll help them as much as I can and brought them together!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

    Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

    In the truth of me..

    I'm just missing in action...

  2. #6047

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.

    I'm too tired to think of anything good but I'd use Kyogre and Groudon to move the land and seas to get them together.

  3. #6048

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.

    I definitely gonna use cerebii for time travelling so I can get Ash and May together but first, I want to use Arceus who create the entire universe to create a place where eternal love can be found there. After I use cerebii time travel, I'm gonna bring Ash and May there. Here.. There gonna be some trials to prove their relationships. I'll help them as much as I can and brought them together!
    That's so romantic! That would be so awesome, having a special place. A great song that I could imagine playing while they stare in awe at the view is "Somewhere Only We Know" by Kaene (Ithink that's how you spell the name.

  4. #6049
    Registered User charizard knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    On the front lines
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.

    I would have Lugia go and pick up Ash while Hoho go picks up May then bring the two of them together somewhere they could be alone so they can confess their love for eachother then the rest is history

  5. #6050
    Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Somewhere.. Hopefully,toilet
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Well, looks like I'm 6049 post then.. Guess Ash and May wanted me to be this way..

    There so many legendaries! I can't remember them all though! I want to use Mewtwo and Mew but wait.. Teleporting? Aura power? Damnnn! Don't know how to use them so then I agreed with Charizard knight. It would be sweet! Having something like that happened would made my day!


    Well(AGAIN!!), I would use MANAPHY TO swap their bodies so Ash and May might understand each other a little bit more while Ash's in May's body being a queen and the sea, May being a king of the sea in Ash's body and I will tell Manaphy that he must pretend that he was their son(Of course, pokemon can't be human child, isn't it?).

    Staying like this would make Ash and May felt something for each other for sure! MANAPHY RULE!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

    Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

    In the truth of me..

    I'm just missing in action...

  6. #6051

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Wow, we get through a lot of pages here.

    If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.
    It's got to have something to do with Latias and Latios. Imma go have a think, then I'll update/repost.


  7. #6052

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    Lol XD Think of all the Bronies we would pull in if there was advanceshipping in My Little Pony
    I can imagine since there's so many of them but it think it's hard to find someone whose a Brony and also a supporter of AdvanceShipping... It's either one's a Brony but outgrew Pokemon or an AdvanceShipper who really isn't into MLP.^^; I like both so I'm guessing I'm a rare breed...
    So you're telling me they feel they're too mature to be an advanceshipper... Yet they want to watch a bunch of magical rainbow friendship ponies on TV?



    You can never "out grow" advanceshipping XD
    Dude, she was just saying that not every Brony is going to support Advanceshipping or Pokemon, because everyone's different. SHe never said that they were too mature to be an Advanceshipper. Lets not bash MLP:FiM, it's a great show and not everyone is going to like Advanceshipping.
    ... Oh yeah and BTW: I out grew Advanceshipping and I'm a proud Negaishipper but I respect this pairing. I think you just misinterpretated her response. I'm sure we all want to see magical friendship ponies since they're really cool. "brohoofs" If you don't like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, that's fine but if yhou joke about how "'its a show about magical friendship ponies that bronies love to watch on TV instead of Advanceshipping" then deal.jpg

  8. #6053
    Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I'm needed
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    169

    Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.

    Just one. Manaphy. :D

    I think thats all that needs to be said.

  9. #6054

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by kyla12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    Lol XD Think of all the Bronies we would pull in if there was advanceshipping in My Little Pony
    I can imagine since there's so many of them but it think it's hard to find someone whose a Brony and also a supporter of AdvanceShipping... It's either one's a Brony but outgrew Pokemon or an AdvanceShipper who really isn't into MLP.^^; I like both so I'm guessing I'm a rare breed...
    So you're telling me they feel they're too mature to be an advanceshipper... Yet they want to watch a bunch of magical rainbow friendship ponies on TV?



    You can never "out grow" advanceshipping XD
    Dude, she was just saying that not every Brony is going to support Advanceshipping or Pokemon, because everyone's different. SHe never said that they were too mature to be an Advanceshipper. Lets not bash MLP:FiM, it's a great show and not everyone is going to like Advanceshipping.
    ... Oh yeah and BTW: I out grew Advanceshipping and I'm a proud Negaishipper but I respect this pairing. I think you just misinterpretated her response. I'm sure we all want to see magical friendship ponies since they're really cool. "brohoofs" If you don't like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, that's fine but if yhou joke about how "'its a show about magical friendship ponies that bronies love to watch on TV instead of Advanceshipping" then deal.jpg
    Damn calm down, don't get so hurt about it it's called a JOKE. You shouldn't get so defensive just because someone made a joke about the show you like, no one here is bashing MLP here so don't get so emotional when someone makes a joke about it.

    Do you think Dawn's appearance in BW will affect Advanceshipping at all?

    Oh and I never answered this topic but I doubt it but it might convince the casual shipper. But I do want pearlshipping to get more hints.

  10. #6055

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kyla12 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    Lol XD Think of all the Bronies we would pull in if there was advanceshipping in My Little Pony
    I can imagine since there's so many of them but it think it's hard to find someone whose a Brony and also a supporter of AdvanceShipping... It's either one's a Brony but outgrew Pokemon or an AdvanceShipper who really isn't into MLP.^^; I like both so I'm guessing I'm a rare breed...
    So you're telling me they feel they're too mature to be an advanceshipper... Yet they want to watch a bunch of magical rainbow friendship ponies on TV?



    You can never "out grow" advanceshipping XD
    Dude, she was just saying that not every Brony is going to support Advanceshipping or Pokemon, because everyone's different. SHe never said that they were too mature to be an Advanceshipper. Lets not bash MLP:FiM, it's a great show and not everyone is going to like Advanceshipping.
    ... Oh yeah and BTW: I out grew Advanceshipping and I'm a proud Negaishipper but I respect this pairing. I think you just misinterpretated her response. I'm sure we all want to see magical friendship ponies since they're really cool. "brohoofs" If you don't like My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic, that's fine but if yhou joke about how "'its a show about magical friendship ponies that bronies love to watch on TV instead of Advanceshipping" then deal.jpg
    Damn calm down, don't get so hurt about it it's called a JOKE. You shouldn't get so defensive just because someone made a joke about the show you like, no one here is bashing MLP here so don't get so emotional when someone makes a joke about it.
    I'm not really hurt. I'm just defending Awesome Sauce since it felt like she was hurt by their comment but I'm just sayin... "shrugs"

  11. #6056
    Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where I'm needed
    Posts
    4,554
    Blog Entries
    169

    Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Please guys, its getting off topic again. Awesome Sauce admitted the contradiction in their post so lets just let this go.

    Do you think Dawn's appearance in BW will affect Advanceshipping at all?

    I can't really say right now. I feel that it won't affect much since the trailer seems to indicate that the episode is going to be more about Iris and Dawn's interaction.

  12. #6057
    President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    590
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    I just found a song that represents Advanceshipping pretty well. Here it is.

  13. #6058
    Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Poketopia
    Posts
    169
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    What OTHER pairing would try to bring Ash and May together? 1 rule, don't use any of Ash or May's Pokemon as a choice

    I have a few choices. We could have Dawn, and possibly any shipping except the one with Conway, and make her play the same role as she had in "puppeteer's wishes", in order to make them talk it out. Or, the return of Oscar and Andy could come in, making them double battle again. Actually, not bad of another question!

    Oscar and Andy Return! What do you think of their reaction to the two inlove and as a couple?

    Oscar: My my my, looks like we were right after all?
    Andy: It is absolutely marvelous to see the young love!

    Twice the amount of questions, yeah, but hat's cause I just thought of that one an I didn't want to lose it.

  14. #6059

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    What OTHER pairing would try to bring Ash and May together? 1 rule, don't use any of Ash or May's Pokemon as a choice

    I say either heattagshipping, twinleafshipping, or ikarisshipping, because they would all bring hilarity to bringing them together! xP

    Quote Originally Posted by The American Dragon View Post
    I just found a song that represents Advanceshipping pretty well. Here it is.
    Wow that's such an amazing song! I can kinda see how it can fit. Actually, I was also thinking gone away by them was also a very great song for advanceshipping as well!
    Last edited by wubbzy; 3rd June 2012 at 02:05 PM.

  15. #6060

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    What OTHER pairing would try to bring Ash and May together? 1 rule, don't use any of Ash or May's Pokemon as a choice


    Does it have to be in the Pokemon fandom?

    If so: Then Oscar and Andy or any Dawn pairing that's not Pearlshipping

    If not: HarkenxIsadora from FE7. Yeah I pull quite a few from that series but this one in particular: They were engaged and separated for years and during that time, I think that the two of them learned what it felt like to be separated for so long from the one you love. If they showed up, I think they'd certainly teach Ash and May that lesson.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •