Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Well it's a nice poster but since the female protagonist is replaced every new saga, it doesn't have much meaning. :(
    Yeah, it sucked.. But hopefully, they should be able to stopped creating new characters and use old characters to make some interesting story instead.

Might be sound selfish. But I wanted May to come back immediately by now and kick Iris off to lava(As my feeling felt) and started Tag-battle saga so old characters can have a chance on coming back to be their rivals.

Hopefully, oscar and andrew being their rivals will be pretty much interesting... Since I'm sure they will get interested and entered..

Winner got free cookies and double heart trophy! xD
    After May is finished with her Season, Misty or Dawn can show up again. I mean Iris has no point in BW, other than to be a "Dragon Trainer", but I don't see her catching Pokemon or training them.

That would be a good Tag Team Rival. Haha. But I wonder how Oscar and Andy will approach Ash and May when they meet again.

A Little Teaser Preview of my next AMV

And yeah, there are couple of minor edit errors in this Preview, but that will be fixed in the final AMV.
    Last edited by FinalSynFrey; 2nd June 2012 at 08:20 PM.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@nooneimportant2

...no other comment than up to interpretations.

New topic since there hasn't been one for ages.

What generation of Pokemon do you think may will return in, and will ash react differently to her since he would be age 13 at this point, and what shippin hint would u like to see?

Gen 7, and ash would probably Be a lot more mature, acting less dense and blushing a little more. For hints, I would say that they'd be eating in a restaurant, because they have a discount for couples, which may blushes at the thought of.them being a couple, however, ash still denying it as they are just friends.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

omg finally

What generation of Pokemon do you think may will return in, and will ash react differently to her since he would be age 13 at this point, and what shippin hint would u like to see?

We're in Gen. 5 right? I say 6 cause I want to see may sooner! Hmm, that woultd be such a great hint! XD I would want to see that. I really want to see them have a tag battle. It would be cool if there entered a tournament with tag battle!

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Gen 5 to 6 simply because i want to see her sooner as well. Since Easten Unova is filled with pokemon from Kanto to Sinnoh maybe the writers can make a reason for her to show up, i mean the Hoenn remakes are only getting closer. Well since, it was 2003 when Ruby/Sapphrie were made. It would make sense that in 2013 we will get info about the remakes.

New topic, i can't remember if we have discussed this or not. If so, i'm sorry. I blame my horrible memory.

Do you think Dawn's appearance in BW will affect Advanceshipping at all?
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 2nd June 2012 at 09:40 PM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

You know you guys make me surprised. Normally, when I gone to sleep. The pages will increased a lots but this time.. Only 1 page up..

Well anyway, better than making me gone back and read what you guys talking about..

I'll say next generation(As my feeling felt after my guess was right about how he shoulda met black girl(Iris)) because remake is coming soon and pokemon needed to do something different. I would love to see pokemon warriors(Pokemon fought side by side with trainer though).

I'm sure he'll react her different than he was before or maybe same(As you guys know how dumb writer was). Ash must be blush a little more and happier more and May would just jump and hugged him for missing him a lots(No way!) As for hints, I say that there was some tag-battle tournament thingy going on so they entered as Ash tag with May and Cilan tag with Iris. Both made their way to final but Ash and May win.

After that Ash and May having a eating competition and see who ate the most but tied. Like sinnoh, Ash and May watch the full moon together but this time, on the beach. As usual again, May asked Ash if he still having his half ribbon with him or not as she pull out hers. Ash nodded then immediately pull out the half ribbon from his pocket then they both put it together to make it whole...

If possible, May might asked Ash if she can travel with him again, she missed the old time they were having together. Ash suddenly nodded his head and accept.

OR

On the last time before they say goodbye to each other. May said goodbye to Iris and Cilan with just talking and waving her hand a little but when it come to Ash. May put one of her hand on her heart and letting out hers another hand to handshake with him. Both of them shaking and let go before look at each other eyes, May then turned and walking slowly toward the boat as she glance to looked at Ash once more before she left. Ash looked at her, waving his hand above his head higher than the others. Shouting that he and May gonna meet again someday and he always missed her.

It might be affect or not.. I don't know but I guess she might talking about how May doing a bit since she also a coordinator.

In Negative ways, Dawn might missed Ash than usual and hugging him then here comes the pearlshipping moments...

In Positive ways, Dawn might telling Ash about how she doing and how she missed travelling with Ash. Suddenly, something come up in her's mind. Dawn telling Ash about how May won Grand festival and want to see Ash again. Ash smiled, knowing that his friend okay and happy with her. If possible, Dawn might telling Ash about May lots more than this.. Hopefully, she telling that how May had a feeling for Ash..
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

The Comeback Kid

Hopefully Gen 5 or 6. Not holding my breath though. Although I'd like to see something that's finally like a flash-forward in time where now Ash has won a league and is defending his title at the age of 15 or 16. Now he'd definitely be more mature and probably notice the hints better. As for what hint I'll take: I'll take anything, even just a hug.

Don't know if you've posted that since I haven't gone that far back.

Oh well, I'd say Dawn's appearance could have one of two effects:

It could draw some attention away from Advanceshipping and more towards Pearlshipping. I mean look at the things we've listed for Advanceshipping! No contests in Unova would mean that May or Dawn's biggest possible reason for coming to Unova is to see Ash!

Alternatively, Dawn could be a real friend and be here to let Ash know that May really misses him or something like that and here come more Advanceshipping.

Blog Entries

do you think Dawn's appearance in BW will affect Advanceshipping at all?

What can I say that hasn't already been said? Dawn comes in, pearlshippin hints will push advanceshipping farther into the back shelf. On more positive aspects, I dont see too much, other than, "Hey Ash, I've been K.I.Ting with May, and she says she misses you a lot!". Yeah, with Dawn's appearance, I don't see any bright future for advanceshipping sadly.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Bring messages from May 'course =P Maybe she'll ahve more than 10 words to say for Ash XD
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

Hello, I'm new here and Beastmode953 sent me here, so yeah.
    Well, she's one of the few characters that's actually coming back. I'll say that there's going to be problems for Advanceshipping.

Welcome, nice to meet you Aurareader! XD

I have to agree with everyone else. Unless she relays a message on how much may misses him, there's not going to be anything that will effect it for the better. However we can keep our fingers cross and hope there's a sign or something. XD
    Aurareader likes this.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

You guys hit 400 without me! Couldn't you have waited an extra day? Jeez.

Not by any stretch of the imagination.

however, ash still denying it as they are just friends.
    Just friends? Next you're going to tell me that the Easter Bunny shot JFK.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Aurareader View Post
    Hello, I'm new here and Beastmode953 sent me here, so yeah.
    Well, she's one of the few characters that's actually coming back. I'll say that there's going to be problems for Advanceshipping.
    Welcome!! Glad someone new join in! Hope you have a good time in this nation!
    As I always said, more people. More FUN! xD ADVANCESHIPPING FOREVER!
    Aurareader likes this.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

New topic again, since we people are kinda less enthusiastic to join in this thread now.

If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.

I would use Cresselia and give them both 'pleasant' dreams about each other. Or, I could use Darkrai, and then use him to give May distress and make her go into Ash's arms and be comforted by him.

Aura Knight-In-Training Aurareader's Avatar

If you somehow had control of the legendaries,how would you use them to bring ash and may together? Be as creative as possible. Especially since a lot of then can control planet earth,read minds etc.

Good question. Hmmmm. Let's say that May and Ash are on two different sides of the Pokemon world. The legendaries would either a)trys to destroy them,s o they flee into each other arms or b) use their powers for good like a psychic type taking over their minds.
    If that doesn't work, then they would use their ominous powers, like ASH KETCHUM YOU MUST COMPLETE THE SEVEN TRIALS OF ROMANCE TO SAVE THE WORLD!

Darkrai:Pathetic, you could come up wtih something better thatn that starring me
    Shut up, you had a movie about you!
    Darkrai: hmph

May the aura be with you.
    Here's the link to my Fanfic Profile: http://www.fanfiction.net/~aurareader

Thats a good idea yin yang yo-yo. Using dreams would be an awesome ide a! XD

Nice topic.

It's said that Palkia can create alternative realities. Palkia can make an alternative reality to show either may or ash what it would be like without meeting each other. Or celebi can just reverse time to show Ash how much they belong together. I'll write more later.
    Last edited by wubbzy; 3rd June 2012 at 12:49 AM.