Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 401
Page 401 of 496 FirstFirst ... 301351391399400401402403411451 ... LastLast
Results 6,001 to 6,015 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

What characters would Ash and May cosplay to match? And don't say Pokemon.

Ash as Roy and May as Lilina from FE6. I already sort of posted my reasons a bit farther back

I guess I'll add in Ash as Hector and May as Lyndis from FE7 too, they've always got each other's backs and comfort each other when the other is down. Oh and the fact that Hector is clumsy in romance like Ash also helps out ^_^

I'll probably think of more later.

Ash as Roy and May as Lilina from FE6. I already sort of posted my reasons a bit farther back

I guess I'll add in Ash as Hector and May as Lyndis from FE7 too, they've always got each other's backs and comfort each other when the other is down. Oh and the fact that Hector is clumsy in romance like Ash also helps out ^_^

I'll probably think of more later.

pkmn.jpg

Saw it on deviantart a while back but it about sums it up.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post

pkmn.jpg

Saw it on deviantart a while back but it about sums it up.
    Yes I've seen that picture too. Freaking beast, imagine what it would be like if they did an anime crossover thing like that :O-

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

All right guys, listen. There have been a lot of pointless posts here lately. We've left several warnings, and nothing has changed. So now we're cracking down. Any more pointless posts from this point onward will receive a pointless post infraction without hesitation. No more warnings. Please pay more attention to what you post, and make sure it's relevant to the topic.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    Now, let's hopefully get some more people to answer a question before we get infractions.
    Just to be clear, these are the type of posts we discourage. While we encourage healthy discussion, it quickly gets derailed by posts like this that comment on the state of the thread and the wishes of the members as opposed to the ship itself. This type of post is considered a Pointless Post. From the rules, Pointless Post is defined as...

Quote Originally Posted by THE RULES WHICH YOU SHOULD ALL REVIEW
    Pointless Post (3 points, 1 month)
    • All posts have to say something useful and be relevant to the thread topic or the discussion.

• With the advent of the “like” button, just saying “I agree,” or any equivalent, to a post is a pointless post. Please add more thought to your posts.
    • Posting to say “we already have this thread” is pointless, as is pointing out that someone else is breaking the rules (unless a moderator is doing one of these things). Use the report function instead of pointing it out in-thread.
    • Posts that are not relevant to the topic or to the discussion fall under pointless post: make sure your post is relevant.
    • Furthermore, if a thread is user-specific (for fanfic, art, or for trades), it is for that user (and interactions concerning that user) only. Do not talk about other artists’ work, they have their own threads.
    • Making a post about a banned topic is also considered a pointless post.
    • Don’t post to say a thread is useless or boring -- instead of making one of these posts, just don’t post at all.
    • Finally, repeatedly reporting rule-abiding posts is considered Pointless Post.

Bolded are the relevant parts.

"Relevant to the topic" means...:

- Any post that has to do with the Ship in particular, whether it be about fanart, fanfiction, topics, AMVS, etc.

It does NOT mean:

- A post that discusses the state of the thread (ie. "We don't have enough female members!" or "It's been too quiet here lately..." or "We should be careful or else moderators will come and give us infractions!" "This is my nth post!" etc.) is NOT considered relevant. SP discussion threads are NOT chat or spam threads and should not be treated as such.

Just to be clear, we only give out warnings and infractions for good reason. If you abide by the rules and stay on topic, there is no reason for you to receive one.

If you have ANY questions about this, PM me or another SP mod. Thanks all.

PS: We'd appreciate it you guys took any concerns to us personally (VM's, PM's, the like) as opposed to posting apologies and questions here because, yeah, that's irrelevant as well.
    Last edited by Aestivate; 2nd June 2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: editing in some additional info, thanks jack (:

the same i've always been:
    mafia win/lose tally . vocal covers . ffn.net
    . ao3 . tumblr

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

... Alright then...

What Characters would Ash and May cosplay as

Arthas and Jaina from Warcraft. Ash and Arthas have similar personalities. Both are hotheaded and far too rash although May and Jaina don't really match up.

Registered User charizard knight's Avatar

What characters would Ash and May cosplay as

Ok heres what I came up with Ash would be Naruto and May would be Hinata
    Last edited by charizard knight; 2nd June 2012 at 01:50 AM.

What's May's and Ash's first date like?

I'd say they'd probably go eat something, but that seems too easy. Maybe having fun on the beach? Or the typical dinner and a movie, lol.

Whats a good song to use on an amv advanceshipping contest?

Man, I have so many songs (besides the Smile one I said earlier). Seriously, if only I had the program to make AMV's. Every time I hear a song that fits them or a song that fits scenes from the anime, I always think, "This would be so PERFECT for advanceshipping!" yet I can't do anything about it! ;______; Firstly, I'd like to agree with the "Hero" by Skillet (another song that would fit well from them is "Awake and Alive"). Also, "What Makes You Beautiful" by 1D. OH! And just yesterday, I was saying how Journey's "Don't Stop Believing" would make and AMAZING song for an advanceshipping AMV! I've seen one advanceshipping one, but it's the glee cover and for this, I want the original by Journey! Dx I could probably name so many more, but I think that's good.

Finally I can answer this! xD and I was exaggerating, it won't be a big wall of text.

What AU do you think it would be interesting to see advanceshipping in, and what would happen?

Let me start off by saying that AU's are my absolute FAVORITE type of fic! It's really fun seeing them in different settings! xD One of my favorite type of AU fics of all time are the What if stories, where they change one thing that happened, that that sets off a chain of completely different events! And these hold so many possibilities! Like, the time frame of things. What if Ash arrived in Hoenn a later than he did in the anime? That's just one example, but gosh, I love the possibilities!

I like seeing AU's that change the world (although I dislike crossovers). It's always interesting to see how the characters fair in a different world (and although not high up on my favorite type of aU, still up there). But I don't like when they make their characterization exactly like the character from that world. Anyways, right now, there's only one thing that I'd truly like to see (although it would be really weird). Pokemon does Harry Potter, because I wonder what they would happen if they could do magic.

Also, I highly enjoy the type of thing Midnightmoon is doing in her story Ringer! Now that's an awesome AU! xD

What AU do you think it would be interesting to see advanceshipping in, and what would happen?

I like what if stories and imagine what may happen if one little thing change. Other AU I like are stories in the Pokemon world but with a complete different setting/Era.

What Characters would Ash and May cosplay as ?

I don't really know but I will probably say Tidus and Yuna from Final Fantasy X/X-2 mostly because Ash and Tidus have many similarities.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

What Characters would Ash and May cosplay as ?

Oh, I think DBZ! Ash could try to form his hair like Goku's lol. XD May can be chi chi, just where a wig or something...

Well either that or Blackstar and Tsubaki from Soul Eater. I don't have a particular reason other than the fact that they would be cute like that!

Registered User charizard knight's Avatar

that Dbz idea would work just hopefully may would be a lot nicer than chich

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

What's May's and Ash's first date like?

Awkwardness on Ash's side and eagerness on May's side, with a touch of embarassment for both.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post

What do you people think?

Holy Red X'es, Batman! What was that supposed to be?

How about seeing them cosplay as Aladdin and Jasmine, since we've already made plenty of comparisons to Aladdin? And May has done the Arabian princess thing before.

And are we finally gonna slow down with the posts?
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Btw, I remade that motivational poster (Actually had saved the image to my computer) -__-