Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 398
Page 398 of 495 FirstFirst ... 298348388396397398399400408448 ... LastLast
Results 5,956 to 5,970 of 7415

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    What AU do you think it would be interesting to see advanceshipping in, and what would happen?

Thought of another one: Think of GATTACA.
    . I'm a numbers guy jack so I'm sorry. Ill take the blame if we get in trouble. For the longest time its all about stats. And to answer the AU topic question....first of all you never see me ever promoting my fic in this thread. And if you do j give you shiny points. But my story Fanfiction Love Story I feel is one of the most original stories in advanceshipping. I speak that with confidence.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    What AU do you think it would be interesting to see advanceshipping in, and what would happen?

. I'm a numbers guy jack so I'm sorry. Ill take the blame if we get in trouble. For the longest time its all about stats. And to answer the AU topic question....first of all you never see me ever promoting my fic in this thread. And if you do j give you shiny points. But my story Fanfiction Love Story I feel is one of the most original stories in advanceshipping. I speak that with confidence.
    I'm not really sure if you can make something "most Original" Uniqueness is an odd thing... because um... it is what it is... unique.

But yeah, FanFiction Love Story is very different from the rest of the advanceshipping fics out... You need to update that story more.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

I'm not really sure if you can make something "most Original" Uniqueness is an odd thing... because um... it is what it is... unique.

But yeah, FanFiction Love Story is very different from the rest of the advanceshipping fics out... You need to update that story more.
    it'll be easier to update as soon as this contest is over. And good topic btw. Aside from mine I like older ash and may au fics.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

it'll be easier to update as soon as this contest is over. And good topic btw. Aside from mine I like older ash and may au fics.
    Yes, so I've noticed. XD

You seem to like Advanceshipping adult fics that involve Giovanni in some way.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, so I've noticed. XD

You seem to like Advanceshipping adult fics that involve Giovanni in some way.
    . Dammit gengar I feel so predictable. So what's your favorite au?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Dammit gengar I feel so predictable. So what's your favorite au?
    I'm not sure. I was really liking the Zombie Apocalypse fic... unfortunately, the author hasn't updated it since I finished FTaL.

I like the Legend of Zelda a lot... Maybe Ash is a young villager who is destined to become the Hero of Time and save May... That's sounds really corny.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Ok, how about this? If you were to make a motivational poster, use an already existing meme, or create a meme about advanceshipping, what would you phrase it, or if you're creating a motivational poster or your own meme, describe it.

Condescending Wonka Example:

"You say Advanceshipping is inferior to Pokeshipping?"

"Tell me when Ash was most mature."

Or something like that. Or motivational poster:

Advanceshipping,

You know its the perfect pair.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    Ok, how about this? If you were to make a motivational poster, use an already existing meme, or create a meme about advanceshipping, what would you phrase it, or if you're creating a motivational poster or your own meme, describe it.

Advanceshipping,

Oh, I saw a really good one a while back... but it went with a particular picture... Anybody have a screenshot from that Grass Pokemon episode where they're running? Are even better, the fanart what's-his-face did from it?

Post Thanks / Like

Woah, been away for a while. How's everyone going? Anyway, I made a few Advanceshipping memes on a Keep Calm and Carry On app. I think they were quite good. I'll see of I can post them.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
    Woah, been away for a while. How's everyone going? Anyway, I made a few Advanceshipping memes on a Keep Calm and Carry On app. I think they were quite good. I'll see of I can post them.
    . Welcome back bro. And gengar am I the only one that thinks its weird that were talking thru four different places about four different things? Yet it still revolves around advanceshipping?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And gengar am I the only one that thinks its weird that were talking thru four different places about four different things? Yet it still revolves around advanceshipping?
    Pfft, it makes perfect sense. Secrets must be kept XD

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

And gengar am I the only one that thinks its weird that were talking thru four different places about four different things? Yet it still revolves around advanceshipping?
    Pfft, it makes perfect sense. Secrets must be kept XD

Ah, I see. I also found a different motivational poster for it, let me see if I still have it...

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post

Advanceshipping,

Oh, I saw a really good one a while back... but it went with a particular picture... Anybody have a screenshot from that Grass Pokemon episode where they're running? Are even better, the fanart what's-his-face did from it?
    This?

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    This?

No, I found the image.

But thanks for looking ^_^

Post Thanks / Like

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Okay, so I'm just going to answer the recent one at the moment because I'm trying to finish my entry and I'm using the au topic to get me to stop procrastinating to write it so afterwards i can write a giant wall of text about the topic (spoiler tag of course), and make a few preparations to answer- so excited!

So I'd use the pick from pokemonpal7's sig and write, "What happens behind the hat stays behind the hat." Unoriginal, I know, but the only thing I could think of at the moment.