Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

What's may and Ashs first date like?

They'd probably go to a buffet of sorts... And they'd be all like:

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

what's may and Ashs first date like?

Ummm... I'll answered that later since I need to sleep now. See ya tomorrow, we all didn't had a same timeline though.

Oh and before I leave. Ash gonna be like... POKEMON! And May will be confused for sure!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

The Comeback Kid

Ash is going to propose marriage after a walk on the beach XD

Nah jkjk

On a more serious note:

I guess that their first real "date" would probably be them running into some traveling carnival or a festival in some town they pass by and the two go off alone together. Does that count?

Well if not that then:

In some town where they're waiting for one of May's contests, May will reserve a spot for them in a really nice place. So they'll try to be "civilized" but totally fail and they have an eating contest with each other that results in a draw and annoys the other customers since now their food comes much later :P.

So even though its technically May who made the reservation, Ash pays for it, then they go walk on the beach, exchange "I love you"s while they watch the sunset, make out, blah blah blah. Oh and May wins the contest tomorrow.

Not feeling too creative this time. Garr...

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    ^cocky bastard lol. So who wants to make a video?
    I would try if I had any clips to work with -_-

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    What's may and Ashs first date like?

They'd probably go to a buffet of sorts... And they'd be all like:

That make me laugh so much especially since I easily saw them doing that Lol

I don't really know but I think they may do something simple since it will be their first real date and they will probably try to avoid situations which could become ankward at least for a new couple.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post
    Damn jack really? But I gotta say if he reads that too, talk about dedicated and loyal. I don't know anybody else whose read this whole thread.....anyone else wanna add their name on their list to get recognized?
    Well I read the entire old advanceshipping thread but I'm not sure if that's much of an accomplishment or just having nothing better to do, did take me a week though.

And since we're nearing the 6000 post, maybe we should assign who gets the 6000 post cause back in the old thread when they were reaching 1000 posts they sorta did something like this.
    had a feeling you did lol. And you do it. Just make sure to do it right away. I don't wanna stop at 6000 today. 6050 is the goal. what's may and Ashs first date like? before I get an infraction.
    Nah no thanks I'm sure someone like yin yang or gengar will get it today.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Ash is going to propose marriage after a walk on the beach XD
    It seems far more likely that May would be the one to propose.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@Ranger Jack Walker

Clever guy

@Itssupereffective

What happened? I heard my name in here.

What's May's and Ash's first date like?

The last few parts of Chapter Nine in Seeing is Believing, my fic btw, and if that doesn't count, they could have fun at a noodle restaurant. Mmm...noodles.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Damn jack really? But I gotta say if he reads that too, talk about dedicated and loyal. I don't know anybody else whose read this whole thread.....anyone else wanna add their name on their list to get recognized?
    Well I read the entire old advanceshipping thread but I'm not sure if that's much of an accomplishment or just having nothing better to do, did take me a week though.

And since we're nearing the 6000 post, maybe we should assign who gets the 6000 post cause back in the old thread when they were reaching 1000 posts they sorta did something like this.
    Actually, the post count obsession is one of the reasons why the old thread was closed.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post

Actually, the post count obsession is one of the reasons why the old thread was closed.
    I'm not sure if assigning someone the 6000 post is considered post count obsession but I'll keep my mouth shut about in just in case.

Blog Entries

new topic.

What AU do you think it would be interesting to see advanceshipping in, and what would happen?

Obviously not the overused Highschool crap. Two that I've seen that is interesting is Wild West and Zombie Apocalypse

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

What AU do you think it would be interesting to see advanceshipping in, and what would happen?

I love this question. Scott Pilgrim, Kingdom Hearts, somewhat did Final Fantasy, Mario, Portal, Space Adventure, list goes on and on!

The Comeback Kid

Looks like Gengar beat me to making a new topic, I'll wait a bit then.

Zombie Apocalypse...

Imagine if we put every single girl possible for an Ash shipping there, lol that would be epic. I can imagine older versions of the girls royally destroying zombies while throwing out little "hints" at Ash. Oh and in that scenario, of course Advanceshipping would prevail! Hmm...gives me a bit of an idea, a little HotD esque maybe but still.

Well, an AU in any sort of apocalypse would be pretty cool I think. Granted, in these cases, I'd really hope that they've grown up.

Of course, there are some AU's set around slightly/dramatically changing an actual in-canon event. Those are interesting yet kinda few in number

Hmm...I hope I don't offend anyone with this but how about a Holocaust/Prison-esque AU? I think I had an idea for that. No its not where one of them is a guard who falls in love with a prisoner, I was thinking prisoner and an outside stranger.
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 1st June 2012 at 03:38 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Looks like Gengar beat me to making a new topic, I'll wait a bit then.

Zombie Apocalypse...like High School of the Dead? XD It's set in a Zombie Apocalypse where romance is actually pretty big.

Well, an AU in any sort of apocalypse would be pretty cool I think. Granted, in these cases, I'd really hope that they've grown up.

Of course, there are some AU's set around slightly/dramatically changing an actual in-canon event. Those are interesting yet kinda few in number

Hmm...I hope I don't offend anyone with this but how about a Holocaust/Prison-esque AU? I think I had an idea for that. No its not where one of them is a guard who falls in love with a prisoner, I was thinking prisoner and an outside stranger.
    I've been thinking about doing an advanceshipping oneshot inspired by Boy in Striped Pajamas, kinda similar... idk

Registered User charizard knight's Avatar

Whats a good song to use on an amv advanceshipping contest?

I think hey there delilah by Plain White T's would work great

What's May's and Ash's first date like?

Well May would want to go to a restaurant that has a romantic setting and Ash would agree but be confused about what to do

I honestly don't know how to answear cause there are are so many posibilities for this answear

The Comeback Kid

Thought of another one: Think of GATTACA.