Page 396 of 494 FirstFirst ... 296346386394395396397398406446 ... LastLast
Results 5,926 to 5,940 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    Wonder how may would react if she saw her mentor treated like that. And how ash would feel.beibg treated like that in from of may.
    New topic! And I'd say she'd slap iris.

Here's my fic for the contest:

Wish You Came Back, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

The Comeback Kid

Wonder how may would react if she saw her mentor treated like that. And how ash would feel.beibg treated like that in from of may.
    Iris vs May battle! I'm gonna say that right now, May beats anime Iris in Pokemon and in person to person combat until Iris gets ridiculously OP later in the anime from getting stronger like all the girls who travel with Ash end up being.

In relation to an older topic: I think that May going and beating Iris for calling Ash a kid would be a nice Advanceshipping hint that doesn't flat-out look romantic like with other hints in the anime.

Alternatively, since technically May is a playable character, I'll just boost so much that my Pokemon will be ridiculously OP and go beat up Iris! Sadly, I can't actually do that since you can't transfer the game's save files...

@Ying-Yang Yo-Yo, I'll submit a review to that after I read it later.

Oh damn.I didn't even mean to make that a topic lol. I was just curious. But yeah. What yin Yang said. Slap her!

Blog Entries

Oh, I see how it is. Once I get offline and go to bed then everyone becomes active. *sigh*

I kid, I know you all love me. XD

Quote Originally Posted by charizard knight View Post
    Hello advanceshippers! I've been wanting to register/post on this website and thread for awhile but I made a promise to myself to not to post untill I've read all of the pages to this until now and boy did it take a long time you guys and gals are really loyal/devoted to this thread!
    Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaang, you really read through the whole thread? :O Was it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    Now.. Sorry to keep you waiting but my fic is complete. Sorry for late entry, hope I can still make it though.

May's wish, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

It didn't finished completely yet since I had to edit it a bit first. It pretty dirty and hard to read so yeah.. If you didn't wanted to read fast, just wait before I finished editting then.
    Oh cool beans. :D Were you able to get on the contest site to post a link to it there? Or do you need me to do it?

How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash?

Idk... Probably would strangle them with her bandanna or something...

How would ash feel if he finally realized his feelings for may after not seeing her for so long and suddenly found out through the media that she just got together with someone else. And vice versa.

Say hello to another overused fanfiction plot.

What pokemon do you think that will suit for Ash's Pikachu as Pikachu's partner like Ash and May suit for each other? And why?

Everyone says Glaceon/Eevee... But that's always annoyed me somehow... Pikachu witness Eevee's hatching... so it feels weird to put them together... I'd say another small electric type... Pachirisu or something...

@Beastmode. Do you not sleep? XD
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 1st June 2012 at 10:24 AM.

Blog Entries

@The Shiny Gengar

Silly Gengar, Pokemon don't have ages. XD

@beastmode943

WOOO!!! Catfight! ** yeah!

Come on guys stop making gengar feel bad. And trust ne I tried sleeping. Got like 10 ons from yinyang asking about his fic, had people send me their fic last minute and barely had 300 words started on my own. And I work in an hour. Wish I had some sleep right now. Now let's get to 6050 posts today lol. Whats a giod song to use on an amv advanceshipping contest? hero by skillet. People have mentioned it here before too.

Blog Entries

Whats a good song to use on an amv advanceshipping contest?

Yeah, Hero is an awesome song to use. I'd Also say I Would Do Anything for You or Miss You by Foster the People, and The Bird and the Worm, Honey and the Bee, or Gold by Owl City.

Lol, I just realized Deer in the Headlights would be the perfect song for Brock XD

Blog Entries

Come on guys stop making gengar feel bad. And trust ne I tried sleeping. Got like 10 ons from yinyang asking about his fic, had people send me their fic last minute and barely had 300 words started on my own. And I work in an hour. Wish I had some sleep right now. Now let's get to 6050 posts today lol. Whats a giod song to use on an amv advanceshipping contest? hero by skillet. People have mentioned it here before too.
    Heh, really sorry about that man. Hope u survive.

As man, I don't have YouTube, but I could suggest a few. There's "Guilty Beauty Love" by Vic Mignogna, May's Theme from the japanese soundtrack, Advance Adventure, from the soundtrack, and It is one of pokemon's Japanese openings, though I prefer the shadowlink4321 cover, kiss the girl, BLARGH! I have so much!

@The Shiny Gengar

I see what you did thar

I agree with Hero by Skillet. Other songs I can think of will be Ordinary Day by Vanessa Carlton, May's theme from the japanese version and Gravity of Love by Enigma.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

The Comeback Kid

I think that this will piss off a ton of Pokeshippers and Pearlshippers but: Misty's Song and Dawn's theme plus May's theme from the Japanese versions

I also agree with Hero by Skillet and if it was mentioned before, the Japanese intro to Temple of the Sea. Unfortunately it was already used, other wise I'd have suggested "Love Story" by Taylor Swift. I'd like to throw out "You're the Inspiration" by Chicago, I think its quite appropriate given how part of Advanceshipping is the fact that the two of them have inspired each other.

I haven't found an ADV AMV with "You're the Inspiration", is there one?
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 1st June 2012 at 10:47 AM.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Umm.. You know.. I liked Dragonforce and Avenged Sevenfold though. So I guess, it would be "Afterlife" and "Almost easy" By Avenged Sevenfold then..
    Well let's me think.. I would suggest more..

Pop music?

Best Friend - Jason Chen (Official Music Video) - YouTube "Best friends" Jason chen.

Also! AMV!!

Not me but by EurostarzDynasty. It was simply beautiful!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Coldplay - The Scientist

@charizard night: Welcome to the thread. You should already know about me, seeing as how you've read the entire thread, me being the most entertaining person here. I kid. It remains to be seen if anyone can match me in terms of entertainment value. :P

^cocky bastard lol. So who wants to make a video?

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Damn jack really? But I gotta say if he reads that too, talk about dedicated and loyal. I don't know anybody else whose read this whole thread.....anyone else wanna add their name on their list to get recognized?
    Well I read the entire old advanceshipping thread but I'm not sure if that's much of an accomplishment or just having nothing better to do, did take me a week though.

And since we're nearing the 6000 post, maybe we should assign who gets the 6000 post cause back in the old thread when they were reaching 1000 posts they sorta did something like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post
    Damn jack really? But I gotta say if he reads that too, talk about dedicated and loyal. I don't know anybody else whose read this whole thread.....anyone else wanna add their name on their list to get recognized?
    Well I read the entire old advanceshipping thread but I'm not sure if that's much of an accomplishment or just having nothing better to do, did take me a week though.

And since we're nearing the 6000 post, maybe we should assign who gets the 6000 post cause back in the old thread when they were reaching 1000 posts they sorta did something like this.
    had a feeling you did lol. And you do it. Just make sure to do it right away. I don't wanna stop at 6000 today. 6050 is the goal. what's may and Ashs first date like? before I get an infraction.