Page 394 of 494 FirstFirst ... 294344384392393394395396404444 ... LastLast
Results 5,896 to 5,910 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Oh and Gengar, after PoraghonX gives you the rough translations, do you mind making them grammatically correct in English?

Thanks.
    Of course, If PoraghonX doesn't do it himself, of course.
    I said it once I'll say it again.
    I already dramatically make them sound. When I say rough, that means my translation are all accurate, but not necessarily EXACT.
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

@Shiny Gengar. Forget what youre on. What's he on?^ AHAHAHA how about this one. Brock walks in. Takes pictures. And posts it on his site.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Someone walks in on them sleeping. Just sleeping. Who walks in and what are they thinking? What happens after?

What happens is what you'd see in your typical sitcom and the characters have a history of UST.

Finalsynfrey made an amazing video here. and everyone else here. are they active? does anyone know these people who made the vids? they need to be part of the next contest Please contact them if you know them or if youre one of these people. these are amazing and the people will do great for a future amv contest! also the video @Darkdreams posted a few days ago is on here too!

May & Ash - "Here By Me" - YouTube

Advanceshipping~Love Story - YouTube

☆「Advance」 I Will ßε☆ - YouTube

[FSS] Everybody Hurts [Collab w/xSapphireEmerald] - YouTube

❤❤AdvanceShipping❤❤ | Hey Now - YouTube

♥ AdvanceShipping ♥ Ash/Satoshi and May/Haruka :: Together We Make A Promise - YouTube

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    I just realized....we barely have any female advanceshippers in this thread.....time to get to work... And k do like brunettes too lol.
    *ahem*

Someone walks in on them sleeping. Just sleeping. Who walks in and what are they thinking? What happens after?

Fangirls. What fangirls are thinking of course.

What keeps you loyal to Advanceshipping rather than find a new ship or just forget all about it and find something better with your time. Everyone has a why. What's yours?

BECAUSE ITS MY OTP. YOU CANNOT FORGET YOUR OTP. *ahem* because i just love Ash and May (as individuals) and i'm a multishipper. XD There was something that clicked with Advance then Pearl or Negia. Yes, Pearl might have the same lines as Advance but there was no 'click' that i found with advance.

How long have you been an Advanceshipper?

4 years.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Registered User charizard knight's Avatar

*a wall suddenly breaks in and a charizard enters. Once the charizard lands I jump off its back once I cleared my charizards back he flew back out through the hole in the wall he made*

Hello advanceshippers! I've been wanting to register/post on this website and thread for awhile but I made a promise to myself to not to post untill I've read all of the pages to this until now and boy did it take a long time you guys and gals are really loyal/devoted to this thread!

And now for some introductions. My name is Charizard Knight and I really like Advanceshipping and would like to be apart of this fine nation that you have here. And now I would like to answear the most recent topic.

It depends on who they are traveling with if its just Brock and Max. Then I could see Brock comeing and once he sees who it is smile softly/knowingly and walks away and leave them be or Max sees and he starts freaking out wakeing them up causing May to yell at him to leave. Now if its a situation like when all of Ash's friends are at Pallet town visiting him. Then I could see all of the girls except May of course sneak a peek and thinking how cute they are and take pictures of them then leaving them be.
    Last edited by charizard knight; 1st June 2012 at 04:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    I just realized....we barely have any female advanceshippers in this thread.....time to get to work... And k do like brunettes too lol.
    *ahem*

Fangirls. What fangirls are thinking of course.

What keeps you loyal to Advanceshipping rather than find a new ship or just forget all about it and find something better with your time. Everyone has a why. What's yours?

BECAUSE ITS MY OTP. YOU CANNOT FORGET YOUR OTP. *ahem* because i just love Ash and May (as individuals) and i'm a multishipper. XD There was something that clicked with Advance then Pearl or Negia. Yes, Pearl might have the same lines as Advance but there was no 'click' that i found with advance.

How long have you been an Advanceshipper?

4 years.
    You know...there were four girls currently on the thread when i posted that. i was hoping they would post lol. well it worked at least. better late than never.
    Quote Originally Posted by charizard knight View Post
    *a wall suddenly breaks in and a charizard enters. Once the charizard lands I jump off its back once I cleared the my charizards back he flew back out through the hole in the wall he made*

Hello advanceshippers I've been wanting to register/post on this thread for awhile but I made a promise to myself to not to post untill I've read all of the pages to this until now and boy did it take a long time you guys and gals are really loyal devoted to this thread!

And now for some introductions. My name is Charizard Knight and I really like Advanceshipping and would like to be apart of this fine nation that you have here. And now I would like to answear the most recent topic.

It depends on who they are traveling with if its just Brock and Max. Then I could see Brock comeing and once he sees who it is smile softly/knowingly and walks away and leave them be or Max sees and he starts freaking out wakeing them up causing May to yell at him to leave. Now if its a situation like when all of Ash's friends are at Pallet town visiting him. Then I could see all of the girls except May of course sneak a peek and thinking how cute they are and take pictures of them then leaving them be.
    Hey! welcome! i knew someone was eventually just going to pop out and make an account after a while. sorry for all the necessary bullshit posts from me lol

How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash? i wanna know what you guys think. They are both brunettes. And so is Ashs mom. I think she would be like wtf he has a brunette fetish.

now time to get back to my fic.....damn writers block its too late for this

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by charizard knight View Post
    I made a promise to myself to not to post untill I've read all of the pages to this until now and boy did it take a long time you guys and gals are really loyal/devoted to this thread!
    Welcome to the thread! But you should know, we have another thread which has been closed. Its even longer than this one. >:D

Welcome @charizard knight

How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash?

I can see May not believing them seeing how dense Ash is or asking them some proof of what they claims while wondering it's only brunettes who claims there are something between Ash and them.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

Damn jack really? But I gotta say if he reads that too, talk about dedicated and loyal. I don't know anybody else whose read this whole thread.....anyone else wanna add their name on their list to get recognized?

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

How will May react if Leaf and Melody pop out of nowhere and claims they had something going on with Ash?

May would probably not believe them. May would believe it came from Ash himself.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Blog Entries

@charizard knight; Welcome aboard. Nice to see I'm not the only one here with a thing for Charizard.

Remember that DP ep when the TRio stole all the food from that restaurant and May almost spontaneously combusted and destroyed the entire area? Something like that. Though I'm not sure where Leaf comes in, considering she's been a no-show in the anime. It would've been better if this topic had mentioned Macey from the Johto League, since she couldn't keep her hands off Ash. Or Angie from that Summer School, since her parents wanted her to marry Ash. Lotta competiton, isn't there?
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Thanks for the welcome guys

@Jackie: Yeah I heard about it alot on previous pages and I think I'll check it out sometimes

@DracoMan:Yeah man charizard is awsome

but anyway on topic I have to agree with DracoMan on this one
    Last edited by charizard knight; 1st June 2012 at 05:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    @charizard knight; Welcome aboard. Nice to see I'm not the only one here with a thing for Charizard.

Remember that DP ep when the TRio stole all the food from that restaurant and May almost spontaneously combusted and destroyed the entire area? Something like that. Though I'm not sure where Leaf comes in, considering she's been a no-show in the anime. It would've been better if this topic had mentioned Macey from the Johto League, since she couldn't keep her hands off Ash. Or Angie from that Summer School, since her parents wanted her to marry Ash. Lotta competiton, isn't there?
    . Were they brunettes too? Lol. Dammit were so close to 6000 ill sleep better at night as soon as were the top ship here. One last topic before i stop working on the oneshot and go to sleep. How would ash feel if he finally realized his feelings for may after not seeing her for so long and suddenly found out through the media that she just got together with someone else. And vice versa. . Good night guys.

How would ash feel if he finally realized his feelings for may after not seeing her for so long and suddenly found out through the media that she just got together with someone else. And vice versa.

Ash would be devistated and depressed but will try to be happy for her and same for May