Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 392

Page 392 of 494 FirstFirst ... 292342382390391392393394402442492 ... LastLast
Results 5,866 to 5,880 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Do either ash or may reflect your dream guy or girl? If so why? And could that be a factor of why you ship this pairing?

Not really, no. I already have my dream girl. :P (I just scored massive points assuming my girlfriend reads this!)

I just realized....we barely have any female advanceshippers in this thread.....time to get to work... And k do like brunettes too lol.

What keeps you loyal to Advanceshipping rather than find a new ship or just forget all about it and find something better with your time. Everyone has a why. What's yours?

I think it's mostly their dynamics, the way they work together which keep me loyal to Advanceshipping. It's not something we see much in other ships which make me see this ones as sibling relationship unlike the deep relation there is between Ash and May.

Do either ash or may reflect your dream guy or girl? If so why? And could that be a factor of why you ship this pairing?

Well, Ash isn't really my type of dream guy, I ship them more they got on with each other well.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

Holy...out of the frying pan and into the fire! I come back from exams to see I missed like 10 pages?
    BLEH.

How long have you been an Advanceshipper?
    Oh boy about 8 or so years now.

If you could only pick one, what advanceshipping fanfic would you want to become a movie and why?
    Dear Lord I can't even begin to state the fics. I personally know that May's Crush is a good story, but that's about it.
    Final Challenge by Matkin22 is a good contender. Really amazing action and plot. Of course there would be points that a movie would improve upon, that goes with all books/stories/fics.
    The Darkness Within by Night Rain Illusion is really good too.

We know how much Ash puts himself in danger MANY times. So, what could May do in order to save his life, just as Ash has done for May?
    Just as Ash has done? That's impossible. I think on a ratio of times Ash has saved the planet or just someone in general to times he's been saved is like 18:1 or something. It's remarkable really.

As for Unova messing up his character, at least he's not a total n00b at battling like he was for the first 185 episodes of the DP season. And I kinda like Cilan's character. It's not Brock, but he is his own deal, which is certainly acceptable.

If you were somehow transported to the pokemon world, which character would you be and how will you get ash and may together?
    Obviously I'd be Pikachu because he's the only one that has any common sense between the two of them. Without Pikachu, I think Ash would still be figuring out how to talk to a girl right now lol.

What keeps you loyal to Advanceshipping rather than find a new ship or just forget all about it and find something better with your time. Everyone has a why. What's yours?
    Well to be honest I'm probably the most guilty out of all of us here since I've melded into a bi-(and sort of tri)-Ash shipper since I'm now a full supporter of RaimeiShipping...but come on. I bet 90% of you don't even know what that is.
    My biggest why is the nostalgia. I can't ditch that. The amazing (and I say best) series of the AdvGen. and complete hilarity and epicness of all the battles had me hooked back then. Literally it is the only thing that keeps me hung onto the series of Pokemon is nostalgia...nostalgia and AdvanceShipping...

My girl right now is a brunette, drop-dead gorgeous, younger than me (presumably May is younger than Ash, but who the hell knows with this series), and can't cook. That's about as far as the similarities get.

@The Shiny Gengar
    LMAOSHIFOTTASALOTF (don't even ask what that stands for) at your signature. WTF? I mean, "Venasaur!"
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

The Comeback Kid

Nope and nope, I am an Advanceshipper because I really like that pairing. I could go on for a long time to explain why I like ADV.

Lol just thought of this one. Which crime syndicate would ash and may fit in best? And they can't be in the same one. And when they meet,what causes them to fall for each other? I know random huh ash is a rocket and may is a magma. Ash is in a mission to expand team rocket and may gets in his way. And it seems everytime he goes on a mission he fails. But only cuz this girl keeps getting in his way. She starts to like his consistency and he starts to like hoe she can outmatch him.blahblahblah. I don't know. Someone can do better than me but i wanna know what people think.

Blog Entries

Which crime syndicate would ash and may fit in best? And they can't be in the same one. And when they meet,what causes them to fall for each other?

Well it has to be something from the first three gens, because Galactic and Plasma all look like retards.

I'd agree with you with the Teams, Ash in Rocket and May in Magma.

But I think rather than May getting in the way of Ash, it's the other way around. As May goes out on missions to obtain Groudon for Team Magma, Giovanni sends Ash out to foil her plans. Ash kicks her butt, but May then somewhat seduces him, and manages to trick him. At that point, Ash begins to become attracted to the girl, but is determined not to accept it because it distracts him from his duties. But of course, that only lasts so long... ;)

Yep, that's my idea...
    wubbzy likes this.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Which crime syndicate would ash and may fit in best? And they can't be in the same one. And when they meet,what causes them to fall for each other?

Rocket and Magma. Ash would be in there wearing that rocket outfit that red wore in the adventure manga, and may would wear a female uniform from like the emerald game or something. Either way, they would meet for when Ash goes out onto a mission in Hoenn, where he is supposed to infiltrate a magma base inorder to gain something, like the blue or some sort of blueprint for a weapon. Eventually, he gets captured andheld prisoner, where May is the one who catches him and is his prison guard. Ash then starts trying to get to May, where he would take advantage of it and use it to free himself. When mayis caugh off guard, they kiss, and ash escapes. May pursues him for escaping while he has the whatever, and they bothfall off a cliff, and are in a team aqua base, both held captive. Rest is up to you. And honestly, this question is like Romeo and Juliet.

Hey peoples I was referred here by J. I'm an Advanceshipper from way back. I think Ash and May are really cute together :)

Since the early Gen III days. That's nearly ten years! Wow!

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shining~Aura View Post
    Hey peoples I was referred here by J. I'm an Advanceshipper from way back. I think Ash and May are really cute together :)

WELCOME.

I guess I should just go ahead and translate page three, huh?
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Probably the fact that their relationship is so different than other ones I’ve seen. I also watch a lot of AMV’s. Reading fanfiction helps too. I agree with everyone, especially with S.Muffin on the community aspect. When I got introduced to this thread, it’s been hard NOT to think about Advanceshipping, lol.

No… just no. Not only is Ash too dense, but he has trouble doing basic math (check the first DP movie)! Although I do admit I did have a crush on him when I was a kid but that was because from my child eyes, Ash was pretty awesome in the movies! Besides very miniscule qualities to Ash’s character and the fact that he loves Pokemon, no, he does not reflect my dream guy at all. The reason why I like them together is because of their interactions and their relationship in general.

Ash in Team Rocket and May in Magma. I’m not really sure actually. I never really thought about it. :/

If (WHEN) Ash and May are a couple, do you think their interactions will change? Also who do you think will "wear the pants" of the relationship or will they keep on more even ground?
    I feel that depending on the issue, one won’t try to be more dominant than the other. Depending on if they feel strongly about the topic. Otherwise, they’re both fairly similar, so I don’t think either of them will where the pants.

Name a problem Ash and May might have when they're together.
    It really depends. Many couples fight, and it’s normal (just not excessively, or else it’s just not healthy, but we don’t have to worry about that with Ash and May). I kind of imagine them fighting on really silly things, but not arguing about the more serious subjects. Some examples might be where they would live.

That reminds me!

Okay, I don’t know if this has ever been a topic or anything, but I really want to know everyone’s opinion on this.

So, counting on the fact that Ash and May do end up together and they settle down, where do you propose they’re going to live? Hoenn, Kanto, or somewhere else entirely?

I see this as a very important issue they’d face when they decide to settle. I mean, Ash would probably want to live somewhere near Pallet, but May’s family’s all in Hoenn. It’s really hard for me to say, but I’m very curious to find out what everyone else thinks.
    Last edited by wubbzy; 31st May 2012 at 07:19 PM.
    beastmode953 likes this.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PorahgonX View Post

WELCOME.

I guess I should just go ahead and translate page three, huh?
    Could you send me the translations for the first three pages in a PM, the first two pages were drowned in other posts. And I'm too lazy to look for them

So, counting on the fact that Ash and May do end up together and they settle down, where do you propose they’re going to live? Hoenn, Kanto, or somewhere else entirely?

In Life as a King, I made Ash and May live in the Battle Pyramid Brandon used to own, they don't live in any designated location, they travel around in the pyramid as they please.

you found it!welcome!you should tell yout friends how active we are too. And Dammit wubbzy! I was on my way to the bathroom. While reading this. I almost pissed myself reading about your crush on ash! You're too damn funny! But lol I guess some parts of may i would like in a dream girl like her being a family girl but thats ptetty much it.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

So, counting the fact that Ash and May do end up together and settle down, where do you propose they're going to live? Hoenn, Kanto, or somewhere else entirely?

Hoenn, Lavaridge Town. That's where I'd put em i guess, but if they do take up being a frontier brain, the battle pyramid that flies.

I agree with what gengar did. Since May loves to travel and Ash is always on the go, the battle pyramid traveling is a great idea to be everywhere and not in one spot.

Also i was watching this show called friend zone in Mtv earlier when one person is crushing on their best friend and is looking to ask their best friend that they have a crush on to be their coach for dating advice. Which brings me this next question.

May and Ash are on the friend zone and one wants to bring it one step closer. Which one will be the pursuer and which the coach? And how will everything end? Ever read Subtle Confession By S Muffin? thats my answer. Everyone should read and review it lol

Love how i promote within topics? And how all my questions stimulate fanfic ideas with everyone? lol

Not like i planned it at all from the beginning......lol