Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 386

Page 386 of 494 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 5,776 to 5,790 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Lol with Beastmode, yin-yang yo-yo, and all these other guys around, I don't think advanceshipping will be going anywhere anytime soon.

The Comeback Kid

...So what's that leave me with?

*sulks in corner*

...Well, looks like I'm this band's roadie...someone had to do it, might as well be me

Although back to this old topic:

If you could only pick one, what advanceshipping fanfic would you want to become a movie and why? (And don't pick one of your fics)

I also thought up "Tested Love" and "A Night to Remember" by Fallout96. Not the world's greatest Advanceshipping fics but clean those up a bit and I think we might have good movie material there.

I think I could imagine "Tested Love" as something like "O Brother where art thou" except, well, more in prison

Blog Entries

Guys, I understand how exciting it is that the thread is so active. But everyone needs to stay on topic. Posts about other shippers in here or how active the thread is has nothing to do with Advanceshipping. Also, any type of contest about getting x number of posts/pages or trying to bring more people into the thread are not allowed and will be infracted as pointless posts if they are seen.

More pointless post infractions will be handed out for those that continue to have trouble with staying on topic.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

If you could only pick one, what advanceshipping fanfic would you want to become a movie and why?

The one where May gets the Pokevirus thing. Was written by Matt (Hope he comes on soon >:)
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

If you could only pick one, what advanceshipping fanfic would you want to become a movie and why?

I've got another one. The one where almost all of the story takes place at a contest, Drew kidnaps May (it's the only fic that does this WELL), and a lot of other stuff happens. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the story; if someone knows, it'd be great if they could tell me.

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

In a game of truth or dare, name an advanceshipping dare or truth that would be given to ash or may, list the character who gave them that dare and why.

It would be funny if Brock and Max somehow tricked Ash into giving May either a ridiculous dare or make her confess her feelings because she would not expect that from Ash, lol. I don't know how they'd trick him, but I think it would be funny if they somehow did.

That's all I can think of at the moment... :/

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

In a game of truth or dare, name an advanceshipping dare or truth that would be given to ash or may, list the character who gave them that dare and why.

All mentions of Truth or Dare make me cringe. I don't know why. Maybe its because no one plays it where I live and I have no memories of it and as a grown up, its just cringe-worthy.

Nevertheless, the only thing I can think of thats not "Ash is dared to kiss May" or vice versa is Ash being dared to kiss someone else and perhaps making making May jelous.

o...k... i see the forum is topic hopping.
    anywho, what's up with the fanfic contest? im about to put mine up

I haven't been here in years!

It would be Civil War written by The Shiny Gengar. It's still ongoing.
    Civil War Chapter 1: The Disaster, a pokémon fanfic - FanFiction.Net

And I want to post an image that has ADV in it if you squint...

@Princess of Hoenn - It's good to see you again too :)

I think one the guys (probably Gary) will dare Ash to kiss May or something like that. As for May, I easily see Dawn asking her a truth like "If she has a crush on someone ?"

Here are two banners. I'm a bit stressed since I'm having my exams so there are a bit angsty. Sentences are lyrics from the song Hero by Skillet.

swampert55 likes this.

Advanceshipping Fanfiction: Legends of Aura: The Lost Kingdom
    Current Status: Chapter 7 Posted

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Dare for Ash.
    Brock would tell Ash to kiss May in front of him and Max and maybe Dawn and Drew! xD

And for May, It would be truth.
    Dawn would ask If she likes Ash. Or something like that. I can't think of anything else.

@AnyaHeart Love the banners! :D

Quote Originally Posted by The American Dragon View Post

I've got another one. The one where almost all of the story takes place at a contest, Drew kidnaps May (it's the only fic that does this WELL), and a lot of other stuff happens. I cannot for the life of me remember the name of the story; if someone knows, it'd be great if they could tell me.
    I believe that you are looking for Good Love Charm by Gazmof over on Serebii.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Haven't been here just for about 15 hours and more pages up! WTH!? You guys were too fast as usual. I almost can't catch up!
    Well, for the contest fic. I'm almost finished(Again huh?) Surely I will definitely gonna post tonight or maybe tomorrow(Late) Still one more day before it began. Just needed to filled in something a bit and yeah, it suck so don't expect so much about me.. Compared to the others.

It's Zeaeevee! Hell yeah once more time!

Ahem.. Let's get to the topic.

Kinda a bit long.. But for each person in my opinion. Just for fun!

Truth.. Ash

Dawn:Asking Ash if he did had anything feeling for any girl he knew.
    Max:Asking Ash if he had a thing with his sister or not.
    Brock:Asking Ash if he secretly hide his dark secret from him or not? If yes then what? (Probably May...)
    Misty:Asking Ash if he did had any feeling for her...
    Gary:Asked Ash if he is a boy or not...

Truth... May..

Dawn:Asking if she had anything feeling for any boy she knew.
    Max:Asking where did she hide his toys.. And barbecue.. (Surely in her stomach by now..)
    Brock:Asking if she had any trips how to get a girl and what's girl liked.
    Misty:Asking if she did knew the cutest water pokemon.
    Gary:Well, He asked if May did wanted to know about the weirdest thing Ash ever did. (I say she did want to..)

Dare.. Ash..

Dawn:I dare you to go on blind date with someone!
    Max:I dare you to kiss my sister!
    Brock:I dare you to get a girl for me!
    Misty:I dare you to kiss me.. (May slapped..)
    Gary:I dare you to be my servant and washed my shoes as I'm being a king! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Dare.. May...

Dawn:I dare you May, to kiss Ash with passion! NOW!
    Max:Sis! Vomit and bring my things back! Oh, and be my servant for entire life!
    Brock:I dare you to get me a girl for me May! And you know why you must!
    Misty:I dare you to eat pee!
    Gary:Um.. errr... Oh I got it! Pretend you're a boy and took your shirt off! So I can continue my project!

If you could only pick one, what advanceshipping fanfic would you want to become a movie and why? (And don't pick one of your fics)

May's crush series. Even it not done yet but I wanna see it as a movie though. It gonna worth it since it was pretty long.

Guess that's all for me to answered.
    FinalSynFrey likes this.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

The Comeback Kid

Haven't been here just for about 15 hours and more pages up! WTH!? You guys were too fast as usual. I almost can't catch up!
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ What can I say? It's pretty easy for me to post on Advanceshipping. Mostly because people here aren't a bunch of trolls like on some other forums.

Before I start draining my brain during my exam in about an hour I'll add one last thing to this topic:

"My Lone Hero" by dvast. Just gotta clean it up a bit, maybe add an epilogue and that's some good movie material. At least in my opinion.

I believe that you are looking for Good Love Charm by Gazmof over on Serebii.
    Aw...not finished?

I typically avoid fics that are incomplete and haven't been updated in more than 6 months but shoot, I'll give that a go.
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 30th May 2012 at 07:33 AM.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Well, it's good to see the forums are still quite active, even though this is quite the turnout, we need a new topic for today, SO:

We know how much Ash puts himself in danger MANY times. So, what could May do in order to save his life, just as Ash has done for May?