Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 380
Page 380 of 496 FirstFirst ... 280330370378379380381382390430480 ... LastLast
Results 5,686 to 5,700 of 7435

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Lol, this is why I refuse to write anything with their future children, no joke.

If I did come up with a name, it would be ridiculously stupid.

@ Yin-Yang Yo-Yo: lol really?

I now feel like facepalming because I used Delia (Ash's mom) for a name

Things are still a bit spammy guys. Please keep on the topic of AdvanceShipping.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wubbzy View Post
    Lol, this is why I refuse to write anything with their future children, no joke.

If I did come up with a name, it would be ridiculously stupid.

@ Yin-Yang Yo-Yo: lol really?
    Yeeah, really. That was just too good! :3

Musashi actually has a point there, this is getting too spammy
    New topic:

What other ship reminds you of AdvanceShipping?

No pulling stuff like Vineshipping or FireGrassshipping, those are cheating. I'm talking human ships, not Pokemon ships that follow the Pokemon-Trainer love philosophy

As for my own answer:

I thought Questshipping was kinda like it. They like each other (If the hints are to be really believed), there's some other guy vying for her attention in a way, oh and Jimmy and Ash both suffer from the "clueless" syndrome

Blog Entries

Hilbert/Black x Hilda/White, what's that called? Chessshiping? idr...

Blog Entries

What other ship reminds you of Advanceshipping?

*raises hand to answer*

Wait...nvm. I think that something like...uh...OH! Red x Green, you know, THE FEMALE MANGA GEN 1 PERSON?

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Musashi actually has a point there, this is getting too spammy
    New topic:

No pulling stuff like Vineshipping or FireGrassshipping, those are cheating. I'm talking human ships, not Pokemon ships that follow the Pokemon-Trainer love philosophy

As for my own answer:

I thought Questshipping was kinda like it. They like each other (If the hints are to be really believed), there's some other guy vying for her attention in a way, oh and Jimmy and Ash both suffer from the "clueless" syndrome
    Does it have to be from the Pokemon fandom? Well, if it does, then specialshipping (red/yellow) because he saved her when they first met.

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post

*raises hand to answer*

Wait...nvm. I think that something like...uh...OH! Red x Green, you know, THE FEMALE MANGA GEN 1 PERSON?
    Oh yeah, kinda gets frustrating when people get Blue and Green mixed up

Assuming it's the GIRL, then hmm, I could see the shipping working but do you mind posting your reasons as to why it reminds you of Advanceshipping?

Does it have to be from the Pokemon fandom? Well, if it does, then specialshipping (red/yellow) because he saved when they first met.
    You know what, I'll be more lenient and let you include ships from other fandoms.

Oh and in that case: RoyxLilina. I'm sorry but despite the really few hints that you actually get, those are probably the closest you get to romance that isn't a full-out confession. Plus, their relationship actually can build faster and is actually the most beneficial in terms of gameplay XD

Lilina with Roy-A support is so OP

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post

*raises hand to answer*

Oh yeah, kinda gets frustrating when people get Blue and Green mixed up

Assuming it's the GIRL, then hmm, I could see the shipping working but do you mind posting your reasons as to why it reminds you of Advanceshipping?
    Idk, because I really can't. I just picked it off from the top of my head. Yeah...idiotic move...

And if it's from other fandoms, I'm going with Sonamy from Sonic, or Yugi x Tea from yugioh. Yeah...still idiotic move on my part...

Idk, because I really can't. I just picked it off from the top of my head. Yeah...idiotic move...

And if it's from other fandoms, I'm going with Sonamy from Sonic, or Yugi x Tea from yugioh. Yeah...still idiotic move on my part...
    Nah, wasn't talking about you.

I think that it actually is Green who is the girl and Blue who is the boy, but for some reason, a lot of people think its the opposite

Blog Entries

Nah, wasn't talking about you.

I think that it actually is Green who is the girl and Blue who is the boy, but for some reason, a lot of people think its the opposite
    I also think that, but when I look through the pokemon fandom for this in FF, you don't see too much of it. That's sad. Somehow, RED X LEAF gets higher. Is it because Leaf is more known because of the games, or does everyone treat green as Leaf? Also, I read your post before I posted mine, so i decided to include it.

Blue is the girl in Japan while they change green to the girl in America as far as I know. However I can kind of see how they're kind of similar only very vaguely though. They became great friends in the poke special manga and they comforted each other just like ash did with may. XD

Blog Entries

@wubbzy

THANK YOU! It was on the tip of my toungue, but i couldn't find the words. Anyways, let's get back on topic.

@Ying-Yang Yo-Yo, just call it LuckyShipping or BurningLeafShipping, whatever, I know what they are