Page 375 of 494 FirstFirst ... 275325365373374375376377385425475 ... LastLast
Results 5,611 to 5,625 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by DracoMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    If may were to come back to ash with a dark secret behind that would haunt her, what would it be, and how would ash respond, along with help her through it?

It would obviously have something to do with Harley...
    Like Harley making a few threats about her future as a coordinator--or lack thereof. Or he has some kind of blackmail material on her (possibly manufactured). Ash's response, of course, would be to kick the [BLEEP] out of him.
    Harley threatens to kill Ash if May beats him during the Grand Festival, so May feels obligated to purposely lose XD

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

If may were to come back to ash with a dark secret behind that would haunt her, what would it be, and how would ash respond, along with help her through it?

Ash would respond differently depending on the dark secret. Say, if May cheated during a contest (which I guess really isn't dark, huh). Then how about she got into a secret organization on accident, or a cult, and she needs to find a way out, but she can't tell anyone, so she tries to find a way to tell him subtly. When he does find out, he tries to get her out of it and take it down once and for all.

If you do write Advanceshipping fanfiction, are there any movies that you take inspiration from?

Honestly, no. Because I only make small one shots that are more introspective on their relationship than having actual substance/plot, lol. Yeah,: I'm probably going to have to work on that, lulz.
    Last edited by wubbzy; 28th May 2012 at 10:22 AM.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

I think Lucifer did it perfectly in Puppeteers with May's secret being that she was easily defeated in the Grand Festival in the first or second round.
    beastmode953 likes this.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

@nooneimportant2 Geez! Rip my heart out and break it to pieces will ya? Good lord! This is dark!

@wubbzy Same to you!

If you were to write an advanceshipping fanfiction based off a movie, what would it be?

Yeah, I know I didn't copy and paste the question, sue me. But either way, I am already planning to do Ash Ketchum vs the World, which is obviously based off of Scott Pilgrim vs the World.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

I'm gonna make it short for my opinion because well.. You know me.. I like writing something long so yeah.. Gonna keep myself up.

Summary: (Cruel!!)

May was haunted by the death of Drew! After Drew lose to May in the grand festival in Johto, he then commit suicide(How stupid though..) but his soul still keep on living and began to following May everywhere until she died.

Everyone that come near May will faced the desperation and will soon be haunted as well by the death of humanity(Oh wow..). May then realize that she has no hope and then began to commit suicide, jumping off the building. But!! Ash come out of nowhere and pull her up! Asking what happened to her! But it was too late, now.. Ash was haunted by the soul of death of humanity!!(Crazy though..)

He gasped but then May told him everything about it. He nodded and comfort her, making her felt better.

As both of them being haunted by the death of Drew. Together, they trying to figured out how to escaped this nightmare!

Yeah... THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING FOR ME! OH MY GOSH! I'm BEING CRAZY NOW!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post

I'm gonna make it short for my opinion because well.. You know me.. I like writing something long so yeah.. Gonna keep myself up.

Summary: (Cruel!!)

May was haunted by the death of Drew! After Drew lose to May in the grand festival in Johto, he then commit suicide(How stupid though..) but his soul still keep on living and began to following May everywhere until she died.

Everyone that come near May will faced the desperation and will soon be haunted as well by the death of humanity(Oh wow..). May then realize that she has no hope and then began to commit suicide, jumping off the building. But!! Ash come out of nowhere and pull her up! Asking what happened to her! But it was too late, now.. Ash was haunted by the soul of death of humanity!!(Crazy though..)

He gasped but then May told him everything about it. He nodded and comfort her, making her felt better.

As both of them being haunted by the death of Drew. Together, they trying to figured out how to escaped this nightmare!

Yeah... THAT WOULD BE INTERESTING FOR ME! OH MY GOSH! I'm BEING CRAZY NOW!
    O.o oh good lord! That's horrible! It's so...devastating to both!

Lol, well it's supposed to be dark! That's the only dark thing I could think of at the moment. Wow, although wow HeroketchumZ that's REALLY dark!

If you were to write an advanceshipping fanfiction based off a movie, what would it be?

This seems like a new topic to me! Well, if I were to base my fic on a movie, it would probably be based on some sappy chick flick cause I'm a sucker for cheesy romances, lol.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by wubbzy View Post
    Lol, well it's supposed to be dark! That's the only dark thing I could think of at the moment[

This seems like a new topic to me! Well, if I were to base my fic on a movie, it would probably be based on some sappy chick flick cause I'm a sucker for cheesy romances, lol.
    Yeah! But I didn't see THAT coming!

Your answer...PURE WIN!

Oh! For this scenario, does may have to be alive? It would be so cool if May ended up dead, and she's trying to warn him how and why, but ironically, she can never reach him. He goes crazy because of it! I had actually thought of writing a one shot like that, but never got around to it.

Blog Entries

Oh! For this scenario, does may have to be alive? It would be so cool if May ended up dead, and she's trying to warn him how and why, but ironically, she can never reach him. He goes crazy because of it! I had actually thought of writing a one shot like that, but never got around to it.
    That was completely up to you.

. U can somehow blend that in the wishes theme if you haven't started already. U can pm me on Fanfiction as to why I think it could. That's a solid idea.

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    . U can somehow blend that in the wishes theme if you haven't started already. U can pm me on Fanfiction as to why I think it could. That's a solid idea.
    Well, it was an idea, and I could kinda see where I can put wishes in, but I don't think I'll have enough time to get it finished,
    especially when the deadline is so close. I'll probably just wait till another contest.
    beastmode953 likes this.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Something involving Harley. I don't know, maybe she made a deal with him so that he could throw contests for her. Ash would probably be a bit shocked at first (and rightfully so) and would probably still try to help her get out of the deal.

Holy shit, that's a great fanfic idea. I'm going to have to use that sometime.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The American Dragon View Post

Something involving Harley. I don't know, maybe she made a deal with him so that he could throw contests for her. Ash would probably be a bit shocked at first (and rightfully so) and would probably still try to help her get out of the deal.

Holy shit, that's a great fanfic idea. I'm going to have to use that sometime.
    That is awesome. I'd definetely read that.

The Comeback Kid

@Ying-YangYo-Yo

You did want a "dark" secret so we made it dark ^_^

I like that topic anyway, gives me an idea I might pursue later