Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 372
Page 372 of 496 FirstFirst ... 272322362370371372373374382422472 ... LastLast
Results 5,566 to 5,580 of 7436

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

It's perfectly legal. Scott Pilgrim vs The World did it. XD
    If I had to guess, I think that's because the only girl who could possibly seem really interested in May and the other way around was Dawn and cmon, evil Dawn? I just can't picture that and Jack here probably has the same trouble I do.

Oh well HeroketchumZ kinda had the same ideas as me so I'll just go with those.

Hopefully I will do finished it tomorrow(AGAIN! NO!! BUT THIS TIME FOR REAL!)
    The deadline isn't for like 5 more days, relax.

Key to writing good fanfiction: Take your time and look over it. Trust me, rushed fanfictions = not good. I did that in the past, it wasn't pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    Back for more pages xD! But if you guys wanted link, I can give it though but before that.. Let's answer first.

Let's say Advanceshipping did come true. Aside from Dawn,Misty,Drew and Brandon,who would you feel will support their relationship and why? And who disagrees with it? Provide as much logic and facts as you please.

From my opinion, Dawn and brandon surely will supported as we know that Dawn is close to May as well as brandon(If you mean manga brandon)
    Unfortunately, Misty and Drew would disagrees at first because from the fact, Misty did had crush on Ash so I think she can't accept that easily as well as Drew.Who look to be more than just having feeling for May.

But for some reason, they accepted it after they had saw how close Ash and May were..

Now for more pages..
    Well.. I guess I will make it easier. I will send you guys a link instead so that will be more easily.
    It had all pages because drawer already finished it since 4 years ago though.

UNA HISTORIA DE AMOR (comic Advanceshipper)

All was spanish. Make sure you had google translation or something that can translated this if you wanna know what they're saying. Nice day (:

Now I'm gonna go back and finished my entry. 3000 words now though.. Hope I can do it..
    That's a great find! I can't wait for the translations to be completed. xD
    And good luck with your contest entry.

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    two Evil Exes(guy or girl) of May

:D
    It's perfectly legal. Scott Pilgrim vs The World did it. XD
    I don't know why you got the idea that I would be the least bit concerned about the legality. XD
    Well, I never said it just had to be a guy and a girl. You could have chosen Brendan and Drew for all i Know.

Who would be two Evil Exes(guy or girl) of May that Ash would have to fight in order to win May's heart, and what powers would you give them?

I would laugh if it was May's parents in disguise. Lol, like a test to prove his love for their daughter...

Or they could be evil, keeping it a secret from the world, and they have to take their daughter from ash before she has a chance to go with him.

Okay, lol, I'm going to stop now before my imagination runs wild. XP

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Who would be two Evil Exes(guy or girl) of May that Ash would have to fight in order to win May's heart, and what powers would you give them?

I guess Drew could be one. He could have plant-like powers (obvious rose reference) and be able to turn his fingernails into thorns. Pretty badass.

For the other one, I would probably pick Brendan. I guess he would be completely average and have no powers, seeing as how we know absolutely nothing about anime Brendan.

I would laugh if it was May's parents in disguise. Lol, like a test to prove his love for their daughter...
    Like as in he has to go through 5 really tough trials through each region to save her?

Like single-handedly fight off a Ferrow flock in Kanto with his bare hands plus the other regions and then beat the two of them in a 2v1 battle when he finishes all of them?

XD It was actually an idea I had for a fanfiction but I didn't know how to pull it off

One person that instantly comes to mind - Drew.
    ^_^' I know he isn't evil like most of us make him, but if there was to be an evil ex, I think Drew would fit best. (personal opinion, not necessarily true)

For the second, idk... maybe Harley. :D

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

New topic, I guess.

Which movie, other than Movie 9, do you personally feel has some great Advanceshipping Hints?

All of the rest, for me. We never found out what May wished for in Jirachi Wish Maker (many assume it was Ash), the way she pushed Ash back from the fight in Destiny Deoxys, and holding Ash back from Lucario are a few that come to mind for me.

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Like as in he has to go through 5 really tough trials through each region to save her?

Like single-handedly fight off a Ferrow flock in Kanto with his bare hands plus the other regions and then beat the two of them in a 2v1 battle when he finishes all of them?

XD It was actually an idea I had for a fanfiction but I didn't know how to pull it off
    It would be so awesome if you did that! I would so want to read a fanfic like that. Haha, Ash would go through so much to save may from masked kidnappers, and in the end they reveal themselves to be Caroline and Norman. I'd love that, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by wubbzy View Post

Or they could be evil, keeping it a secret from the world, and they have to take their daughter from ash before she has a chance to go with him.

if you think like that on a regular basis , I'm fucked for the contest lol. Can't wait to read yours now

Blog Entries

Your answer just made myday. Bravo response.

Which movie, other than movie 9 personally had some great advanceshipping moments?

Lucario movie

Which movie, other than movie 9 personally had some great advanceshipping moments?

I would have to say the seventh movie, Destiny Deoxys because I loved the way she held him back from that kid. Although, I really liked the Lucario movie where with that scene where they where all at the hot springs and Ash picked that flower... My mind doesn't remember the exact scenes,
    but yeah.
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post

if you think like that on a regular basis , I'm fucked for the contest lol. Can't wait to read yours now
    Lol, no no, I can only be remotely creative when it doesn't count and at completely random times, long intervals at a time.

I'm still on the thinking process, so please, don't expect much, lol. I'm a try to make it the best I can, but there's still so much I need to work on.
    Last edited by wubbzy; 27th May 2012 at 02:01 PM.

Blog Entries

I possibly could be screwed in this contest.

Talk about the contest makes me really want to read all the entries and submit my own :D

Unfortunately, no way I can write something like that in 4 days

It would be so awesome if you did that! I would so want to read a fanfic like that. Haha, Ash would go through so much to save may from masked kidnappers, and in the end they reveal themselves to be Caroline and Norman. I'd love that, lol.
    The only catch is that I hate doing too many projects at once. I mean right now I'm stuck with writer's block on a story I've been working on for months when I was on a roll about 2 months ago (WWWWAAAAGGHH!!!), I'm gonna be working on another fic the next contest I guess then I had another idea along the lines of what I just wrote there while writing the story I'm currently stuck on but that was as far as I got hehe.

I couldn't think of something else crazy like fighting a Ferrow flock with his bare hands that would seem too impossible/ridiculous. (Maybe drink poison?)

Oh speaking of the thing I've got writer's block for: I know what I want to write, but I'm still stuck on this one stupid page. I even wrote and a NEW fic on FF.net to try to get my brain going but it didn't work.

Forgive the rant, let's just say it's something that really bugs me.
    Last edited by nooneimportant2; 27th May 2012 at 02:16 PM.

Let's say Advanceshipping did come true. Aside from Dawn,Misty,Drew and Brandon,who would you feel will support their relationship and why? And who disagrees with it? Provide as much logic and facts as you please.
    Brock would definitely support their relationship. Delia - she seems to like May very much. Caroline, because she'd know the similarities between Ash and Norman. XD
    Team Rocket (Jessie, James & Meowth), they did in May's crush. :P
    IDK if anyone would disagree.

Quote Originally Posted by The American Dragon View Post
    New topic, I guess.

Which movie, other than Movie 9, do you personally feel has some great Advanceshipping Hints?

All of the rest, for me. We never found out what May wished for in Jirachi Wish Maker (many assume it was Ash), the way she pushed Ash back from the fight in Destiny Deoxys, and holding Ash back from Lucario are a few that come to mind for me.
    Like you said, the other three movies also had some really nice hints in store for us Advanceshippers. Personally, I'd say Movie 8.

I would have to say the seventh movie, Destiny Deoxys because I loved the way she held him back from that kid. Although, I really liked the Lucario movie where with that scene where they where all at the hot springs and Ash picked that flower... My mind doesn't remember the exact scenes,
    but yeah.
    Oh boy! I love that scene :D
    Last edited by sir.aaron.adv; 27th May 2012 at 02:28 PM.