Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 370
Page 370 of 496 FirstFirst ... 270320360368369370371372380420470 ... LastLast
Results 5,536 to 5,550 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PorahgonX View Post
    I'll just upload it from here on I guess. But if @The Shiny Gengar actually edits it into the comic, I'll just let him do the honors.
    One KetchumZ sends us the links to the images (Maybe there's a link to the sight that has them all?) You can send me the translations in messages so I have them all in once place, and I'll work on refining the text so it makes sense and don't sound weird. "I {am with you} to take you to bed Brooock!" ???O.o???

And then I can put it on Photobucket or something...
    I will do all that.

That one was actually one of my sentences that was more accurate. You know how Max always retorts Brock when he makes a comment about love? Well that's what he was doing, since Brock said I am here to blahblahblah something about a sick house.

Also guys keep in mind that I am also translating to correct with English grammar. I said roughly translate because there are some parts that make no sense in English that I am converting to English grammar. If something doesn't make sense, it's because you didn't see that comic lol.

A spoiler within a spoiler. Spoilerception.

And @The Shiny Gengar, I'll just send my translations and the corresponding page in a message from now on. But just use this above spoiler for now. I just want to stay organized.

Back on track.

Let's say Advanceshipping did come true. Aside from Dawn,Misty,Drew and Brandon,who would you feel will support their relationship and why? And who disagrees with it? Provide as much logic and facts as you please.

By Brandon do you mean Pyramid King Brandon? I feel like he recognizes it too, thats cool.

Support...well off the top of my head besides the "canon" supporters, I'd have to say Gary. Odd, I know, but Gary and Ash are in a friendly relationship now. Even though Gary has basically made his goodbye from the common scene (with an occasional cameo every now and then), it's pretty clear that Ash and Gary are close to each other now and based on evidence from Gary's cameos, they keep in touch very frequently. I'm guessing he'd support it to be the good friend and all, and because I honestly think that Gary is a bit tired of Ash being so naïve.

Who would not support it? Hard to say. I don't have enough of a grip on any character to think about that. I guess right now I'd have to say Iris, because she can't make fun of him anymore. but who knows. Maybe she's ecstatic about it, I dunno.

I'd to the third translation...but -yawn- its time for bed.

*note - I misread the first comic. Thought it said casa when it said caso...my bad. Fixed up a couple translations because of it.

Cheers.
    Last edited by PorahgonX; 26th May 2012 at 10:33 PM.
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Blog Entries

Let's say Advanceshipping did come true. Aside from Dawn,Misty,Drew and Brandon,who would you feel will support their relationship and why? And who disagrees with it? Provide as much logic and facts as you please.

Support? Harley XD

Because he would. It's the perfect way to tease and bug May... And I would laugh my butt off if he did.

Disagree? Idk... Dawn's Buneary...

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I'd first say, those two lovers from that one episode? HA HA! Obvious choice in answer! But seriously, if anyone would support it, it probably be Brock. He's just a hopeless romantic.

Shooting it down? I'd say Max. Can you blame me? His reaction would probably be halarious

My first thought was Max supporting them. Dawn would most likely support them, along with Cilan and Iris. I feel that Misty might after a while as well, since I feel she would want the best for Ash if May makes him happy (and she certainly will). The one who would be opposing their relationship would be Drew.

Blog Entries

Hey, I just realized something. July 30th is the anniversary of May's Crush. Why not we celebrate the greatest advanceshipping author/story, by having the next contest on that day or end that day? I know I celebrate that in a heartbeat, since I'm posting 2 special advanceshipping material for that day. Many authors and shippers would probably agree, so, why the heck not? What do you think?

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Yin-Yang Yo-Yo View Post
    Hey, I just realized something. July 30th is the anniversary of May's Crush. Why not we celebrate the greatest advanceshipping author/story, by having the next contest on that day or end that day? I know I celebrate that in a heartbeat, since I'm posting 2 special advanceshipping material for that day. Many authors and shippers would probably agree, so, why the heck not? What do you think?
    Hmm, not everyone thinks May's Crush is the be all and end all of advanceshipping fanfics. Personally, I like the unfinished sequel more.

Like Jack Walker said, I don't know if everyone would really consider that as the end-all Advanceshipping fic. I mean it's FREAKING AWESOME but there are others out there like "Journey of Faith" for one.

Oh well, maybe you can have a contest due date on that day I suppose.

Blog Entries

That'll be up to the judges of July's contest

Blog Entries

Well, I truly didn't join until last year, and that was the only one that I found 'the best', sorry. I couldn't remember or probably go through all the older and much better ones too. However, it is the closest one, so, make sense at least pay some sort of tribute to it, right?

Well, I truly didn't join until last year, and that was the only one that I found 'the best', sorry. However, it is the closest one, so, make sense at least pay some sort of tribute to it, right?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well if you win that contest and become a judge then okay sure, you can hold go ahead and nominate that for the due date. Just saying, there are many other good fics out there and that may eventually be surpassed as "the best". To tell the truth I think "The Puppeteers Wishes" and "Reaching for the Stars" probably rival that.

Oh, speaking of "May's Crush", is that sequel going to be continued? I think that someone tried to continue it himself but I haven't heard much else.

Keep in mind that technically I'm a little "new" to the Advanceshipping community even though I've been an Advanceshipper for a long time so I don't really know if you other authors keep tabs on each other much so forgive the weird question.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nooneimportant2 View Post
    Well, I truly didn't join until last year, and that was the only one that I found 'the best', sorry. However, it is the closest one, so, make sense at least pay some sort of tribute to it, right?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Well if you win that contest and become a judge then okay sure, you can hold go ahead and nominate that for the due date. Just saying, there are many other good fics out there and that may eventually be surpassed as "the best". To tell the truth I think "The Puppeteers Wishes" and "Reaching for the Stars" probably rival that.

Oh, speaking of "May's Crush", is that sequel going to be continued? I think that someone tried to continue it himself but I haven't heard much else.
    May's Crush has been dead for 6 Years, and that guy sin't going to continue that fic, since he hasn't touched it for a year. And yes, I know "The Puppeter's Wishes" was awesome. I still have to finish it, but my paitence for that fic right now is low, maybe my opinion will change when i finish it, but for now, may's Crush will hold somewhere special in my heart. And with my entry, that's less than likely to have a tribute.

Not a Power Ranger Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Well, I truly didn't join until last year, and that was the only one that I found 'the best', sorry. I couldn't remember or probably go through all the older and much better ones too. However, it is the closest one, so, make sense at least pay some sort of tribute to it, right?
    Don't apologize for your opinion. Never do that.

If you want to do a tribute, you are free to do so. Remember to post here if you do make a tribute.

I'd say its a good fanfic. It has problems though. It suffers from the 'Drew the Rapist' syndrome that plagued many of the early Advanceshipping fanfics as well as making Misty much more of a jerkass than she needed to be. Thats said, it captures the other characters' personalities pretty well.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Don't apologize for your opinion. Never do that.

If you want to do a tribute, you are free to do so. Remember to post here if you do make a tribute.

I'd say its a good fanfic. It has problems though. It suffers from the 'Drew the Rapist' syndrome that plagued many of the early Advanceshipping fanfics as well as making Misty much more of a jerkass than she needed to be. Thats said, it captures the other characters' personalities pretty well.
    Thanks, that really means alot. Ill post it here, and yeah...i can see what you're talking about. Oh wellz.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Back for more pages xD! But if you guys wanted link, I can give it though but before that.. Let's answer first.

From my opinion, Dawn and brandon surely will supported as we know that Dawn is close to May as well as brandon(If you mean manga brandon)
    Unfortunately, Misty and Drew would disagrees at first because from the fact, Misty did had crush on Ash so I think she can't accept that easily as well as Drew.Who look to be more than just having feeling for May.

But for some reason, they accepted it after they had saw how close Ash and May were..

Now for more pages..
    Well.. I guess I will make it easier. I will send you guys a link instead so that will be more easily.
    It had all pages because drawer already finished it since 4 years ago though.

UNA HISTORIA DE AMOR (comic Advanceshipper)

All was spanish. Make sure you had google translation or something that can translated this if you wanna know what they're saying. Nice day (:

Now I'm gonna go back and finished my entry. 3000 words now though.. Hope I can do it..
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    Back for more pages xD! But if you guys wanted link, I can give it though but before that.. Let's answer first.

From my opinion, Dawn and brandon surely will supported as we know that Dawn is close to May as well as brandon(If you mean manga brandon)
    Unfortunately, Misty and Drew would disagrees at first because from the fact, Misty did had crush on Ash so I think she can't accept that easily as well as Drew.Who look to be more than just having feeling for May.

But for some reason, they accepted it after they had saw how close Ash and May were..

Now for more pages..
    Well.. I guess I will make it easier. I will send you guys a link instead so that will be more easily.
    It had all pages because drawer already finished it since 4 years ago though.

UNA HISTORIA DE AMOR (comic Advanceshipper)

All was spanish. Make sure you had google translation or something that can translated this if you wanna know what they're saying. Nice day (:

Now I'm gonna go back and finished my entry. 3000 words now though.. Hope I can do it..
    Omg that was so cute! xD Thanks for sharing that, I loved it! xD thank you so much for sharing this! It definitely put me in an advance shipping mood!