Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 367

Page 367 of 494 FirstFirst ... 267317357365366367368369377417467 ... LastLast
Results 5,491 to 5,505 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

@HeroketchumZ it makes me happy to see that i've got such loyal followers despite my disappearance for long periods of time. i do try my best to keep in touch with everyone, but i dont have as much free time as i use to have, but i still try.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Guys. Waaaaaay too chatty in here. Back on topic now.
    Musashi likes this.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

PRICESS

PRICESS

PRRIICCEESSS *heavy accent*

*glomp tackle bite* STOP GOING ON ADVENTURES TO FAR AWAY LANDS ;A; THE NATION NEEDED ITS PRINCESS

How do you see Ash and May in the future, when they're, say, 25? How will this affect their relationship?

Married. They has children and it will only affect their relationship a wittle bit. Will only affect it when they argue about their kids being coordinators or trainers :P

What would you wish for (wishes must be Advanceshippy), if you were being granted three wishes?

1) Ash was secretly being dense because he likes May but doesn't want to show it cuz he's jealous of Drew Drew. Which brings to me to my second wish.
    2) Drew Drew is actually a match maker and wants May with Ash, so he's playing reverse wing man. He soon befriends Ash and goes out with Brianna.
    3) May loves Ash and sleeps with her ribbon every night. She starts to look for Ash because she misses him to travel with him again, even if there weren't any contests (OH WAIT THIS ALREADY HAPPENED)

All 3 combined would make a pretty awesome drama :P
    Princess of Hoenn likes this.
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

Lol, we're horrible at doing this forum right XD. Let's do what the mods say and try to move the contest discussion to the quicktopic page.

New question.

If you were to make a music playlist for advanceshipping, what would be the first three songs? And why?

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

How do you see Ash and May in the future, when they're, say, 25? How will this affect their relationship?
    Alright so instead of going on a 90-387149823759873459872 page ramble on my take on the concept of "years" in the Pokemon world, I'll keep it short and sweet.
    I think that for them and their world, 1 human year for us = oh idunno, say 10-15 years for them. Now I'm also going out on a limb and saying that they have different genetic makeups than us. Kind of like a parallel but different universe I guess.

Long story short, I think that 25 for Ash and May is a long way away. Point of reference, I think that Delia is 23. Yeah. Go figure. Call her what you want for having a son at 13, but I think 13 for them is about the age where we are 18-20 or so. And yeah, Ash has a father (and I quote) "on a journey somewhere," so that must mean he is either a) ditched his mom from....yeah lets keep it PG inhere, you get my drift if you're old enough...or b) has a job on a distant planet or something.

@DarkDreams ohhhh I see what you did there on number 3 ;)

If you were to make a music playlist for advanceshipping, what would be the first three songs? And why?
    Oh god. New topic right.nao.

Sorry but there's a reason my AdvanceShipping playlist (yeah yeah yeah been there done that like a BAU5) has over 50 songs (and continues to grow to this day) and I play it on shuffle every time.
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I will do this MUCH later, in SIB's Future Fic.

My happy Ending by Avril Lavigne, then May's theme from Japanese Version of the anime, and concluding it with Guilty Beauty Love Dub by Vic Mignogna. And, IDK< i just like that arrangement. Leaves Drew, Meets Ash again, and then GUSHING

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

NO. NO. NO.

NOT THIS TOPIC. I HATE THIS TOPIC. I never have an answer for this topic.

@DarkDreams ... pricess?

Advanceshipping Swordsman Yin-Yang Yo-Yo's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How about this? If you've seen Scott Pilgrim vs The World, who would be your choice in May's 7 Evil Exes, or, if you could give 7 Evil Exes to May, who would they be and what powers would they have that ash would have to fight in order to get May?

Yes, something a bit random...

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

This song because of how Ash seemed to look at May from the beginning of the series (you know, since he was kind of her mentor) This song, simply because it is this song. This song, because it sort of reminds me of how it made both of them feel when May left.

I have far more than three, but those are just three random songs from the back of my mind.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping General Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    I hope it's not too late to join the first annual Advanceshipping contest? :) I'll write something up as soon as I can!

(huh, a 'Wishes' theme, is it? Sounds a whole lot like my recent fanfic Starcrossed xD)
    Nope! It's not too late, the contest is being discussed here.

But if you're participating... along with midnightmoon.... and other people... I'm screwed XD
    Don't think like that! I joined because it was going to be fun, you guys should do the same!

How and why should May return as one of the main cast? What ideas do you have that would brings her back?

Like my dear friend Princess has said. SHE IS MAY, That is reason enough.

What would you wish for (wishes must be Advanceshippy), if you were being granted three wishes?

1) May to make another cameo.
    2) See a contest in Unova and Ash will be cheering her on, like before.
    3) The Terracotta ribbon is mentioned once more.

I think they would travel together and support each other all that way. I don't think nothing serious will get in the way, i mean they travel together very well, both started on a much better scale compared to Misty or Iris.

One would be Rescue Me (How the Story Ends) The theme song of Once Upon A Time. The words really fit them. And another would be Dahil sa'yo (Because of you) the singer is singing about this certain person and how much inspiration they have given her, the happiness and the memories and that their life wouldn't be the same without that certain person. And Colour Everywhere.

AND I DREW SOME FANART. Here is the link: http://slivermoon602.deviantart.com/#/d50fmyc

Anddd i'm writing a new advanceshipping story. Shiny Gengar has already read it, i'm going to post it here but its on Serebii atm. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?572781-In-the-Unknown-World-(Advance-M) It's called In the Unknown World
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 25th May 2012 at 11:57 PM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zeaeevee View Post
    @HeroketchumZ it makes me happy to see that i've got such loyal followers despite my disappearance for long periods of time. i do try my best to keep in touch with everyone, but i dont have as much free time as i use to have, but i still try.
    Keep it up! I know you can do it! You're my inspiration! Because of you! YOUR STORIES made my writing better! YEAH!
    No matter how long you gone, I'll always show respected to you as you one of my best favourite writer in fanfiction.net xD!

1.(Many of Advanceshipping videos and also others used this too much.. But I've to admit, it felt them well..) ☆Advanceshipping - Love Story☆ - YouTube Love story. Taylor Swift

2.Best Friend - Jason Chen (Official Music Video) - YouTube Best friend- Jason chen

3.The Fray - How to save a life (lyrics) - YouTube How to save a life - The Fray

Reason for song number 1: It remind me how Norman accept Ash. He also trusted him to let May go along with Ash on journey. How May dressed like princess and how Ash dressed like prince. Watch that Link above and you'll know. It's LoveXHeartbreak's video though. I love all of her's works.

Reason for song number 2: How best friends love each other. It just sweet and it nearly true. Because they met each other when they were about 10(I don't know about Ash since he is invincible) and how they always care about each other with such a deep relationships.

Reason for song number 3 How Ash saves May several times. It's just like that and I can feel it. Nothing more to say.

Oh and by the way! I found this nice advanceshipping comic! IT TOTALLY 60 PAGES THOUGH! But well.. sadly, it spanish. Hope someone can translate all of this. It been long now since this comic were released and SUCH A WONDERFUL DRAWING!

CREDIT GOES TO DRAWER! I DON"T KNOW WHO IS HE/SHE BUT!

hist01.jpg

I can put more pages down here if you guys wanted xD

I've all of pages.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    PRICESS

PRICESS

PRRIICCEESSS *heavy accent*

*glomp tackle bite* STOP GOING ON ADVENTURES TO FAR AWAY LANDS ;A; THE NATION NEEDED ITS PRINCESS
    *tackle hugs back* I'LL TRY HARDER, I PROMISEEEE <3 I was held captive in a dungeon by a massive dragon xD I missed you so much!! ;A;

@Midnightmoon602: Oh, that fanart is positively lovely Midnightmoon - I'm not surprised :) Ah, and I'm going to go read your new fanfic(s) right now, yay :D I'm sure they're wonderful too ~~ oh my, how am I going to compete with that? xD

@sir.aaron.adv *curtsies* oh, you're too kind - the pleasure's all mine ;)

Dumping another new banner!

very different from my usual style...but I think it turned out all right :)

Oh, and due to popular demand, a new topic?

What is the most iconic Advanceshipping moment for you and why?
    Last edited by Princess of Hoenn; 26th May 2012 at 01:26 AM.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

FUUU HARD

I have a few choices:

The Luvdisc swimming scene for obvious reasons
    The capsule scene for above reason
    The hands on shoulders thing because that was cute and supportive
    The YES for obvious reasons

so many moer @_@
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Every moments that sweet! But well, I love battle dimention(Don't know how to spelled it sorry) where May and Ash put their ribbons together to make it whole. It just because May did show sign of how she missed and always thinking about Ash.

Also! Swimming scene too! Even it was a movie didn't mean it can't get real because.. IT REAL ENOUGH TO ME! And if it not real! Why did they showed it then?

Quite suspicious though.

Another pages!(I don't owned it though.)

hist02.jpg

hist03.jpg

hist04.jpg

hist05.jpg

hist06.jpg

Anyone please? Can anyone translate this?

I just want to know what did they said! T^T

It not ended yet. Just asked me and I'll put it in more. xD
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...