Page 364 of 494 FirstFirst ... 264314354362363364365366374414464 ... LastLast
Results 5,446 to 5,460 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

How and why should May return as one of the main cast? What ideas do you have that would brings her back?

Advertisement for RSEmakes. ;)

I think this topic is straying from Advanceshipping to just May. Better rectify that before we get a visit from friendly neighbourhood moderators.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

How and why should May return as one of the main cast? What ideas do you have that would brings her back?

Well if tag-battle didn't worked then.

My new idea was that May keep thinking about Ash everytimes she look into her's half ribbon so she decided to visited Ash.

But just then, when she arrived at Ash's house. She saw Ash standing in front of his house, doing Pokemons training.

When they finally met again, Ash had told her how he miss her when she left and pull out his half ribbon off his pocket(Guess it too much..). They both put it together and make it whole then after that.. Deila just came out of no where(Here I go again..) and looked surprised than usual.

Deila then remembered something and told them about new region(Or maybe new contest or battle thingy). When Ash and May heard about it,they both excited.

Well.. Guess this is pokemon style though.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I wanna post some screenies/captions that I found a while ago

*KILLED*
    beastmode953 and Deadman like this.
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

Haha, that was epic.

We should do more advanceshipping captioning stuff.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping General Discussion

we have an old poster called 'bluemanaphy' a year ago. she posted a lot of things like these, should we rewatch the episodes and make them more accurate?

calling all dedicated ADV'ers! Start watching these episodes and write down any meaningful things to add XD
    beastmode953 likes this.
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    we have an old poster called 'bluemanaphy' a year ago. she posted a lot of things like these, should we rewatch the episodes and make them more accurate?
    Don't make me remember old posters who no longer post. It makes me mad. >:(

I have no way of rewatching older episodes aside from low quality uploads on the internet so I pass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post

I have no way of rewatching older episodes aside from low quality uploads on the internet so I pass.
    Same here. My computer is too crappy to run most videos, it barely runs youtube at 240p. I'm saving up for a Mac though, so once that happens, I may watch the AG again.

How and why should May return as one of the main cast? What ideas do you have that would bring her back?
    I guess, I pretty much already gave my thoughts on these earlier.
    Here,
    Quote Originally Posted by sir.aaron.adv View Post
    I'd like the writers to pull off something along the lines of this:
    > May meets up with Ash in Unova, and decides to travel together for the time being, having already won five ribbons from the Sinnoh region. (Whoa! Ash needs only one more badge, and we know that he's gonna challenge the poison gym next. What's he, or they gonna do after that)
    > They witness each other at the Grand Festival and the League respectively.(It's up to the writers to decide the final outcome of the two competitions)
    > After that, May and Ash decide to travel together in another region. Maybe just the two of them, and if there happens to be no contest in that region, May could as well register for the league. It would then be just like when the two first met and decided to travel together, before Max and Brock joined them, and before she decided that she wanted to be a coordinator. Not that I've got anything against contest, or Brock and Max. It's just that I'd like to see May in a gym battle; and what would happen if the two lovebirds turned rival. Imagine the two of them in a league final. I also wouldn't mind if the writers brought Brock or even Max back. The AG episodes were the best.
    But since there seems to be a disagreement on whether May should take part in gym battles, I guess the next region must have contests. And I did mention that, she could enter the league if there were no Pokemon Contests in that region, not wanting it (the non existence of contests in the new region) to be an excuse for the writers to not bring her back.
    Having said that, I still think I'd like to see May in a gym battle. Maybe not this time, if/when she returns, but somewhere in the future; maybe when she's a much more accomplished coordinator than she is now. Btw, she already is a great coordinator.

@DarkDreams The screenies/captions were hilarious. XD

calling all dedicated ADV'ers! Start watching these episodes and write down any meaningful things to add XD
    I think I'll do just that.

Meanwhile, new topic.

What would you wish for (wishes must be Advanceshippy), if you were being granted three wishes?
    Last edited by sir.aaron.adv; 24th May 2012 at 02:10 PM.

Blog Entries

What would you wish for (wishes must be Advanceshippy), if you were being granted three wishes?

Probably something along the lines of May traveling with Ash again for more than an arc...

My first wish would be for May to return to the show (permanently). I know I'm being greedy.
    My second wish would be for Ash and May to become a couple.
    But then I know I'd get this in reply-
    "YOUR WISH CANNOT BE GRANTED."
    To which I'd ask, "Why Not?"
    And then Shenron would answer,
    "Because they're already a couple; the most perfect couple ever, to be precise."
    "In that case, for my second wish (originally third), I wish the best for the two of them for whatever lies ahead. Their adventures and challenges, their journeys together; and finally, their lives as husband and wife."
    And now, for my last wish..., I'm not sure what I'd ask for. Maybe I'll keep that for myself. I guess I'll keep it for later, when I find something worth wishing for.

Maybe you guys could make better use of the wishes.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Damnit. I've missed the first two Hoenn episodes, and I only just now realized that they come on in about thirty minutes. Looks like I'll get out of my Advanceshipping fix too.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post

Same here. My computer is too crappy to run most videos, it barely runs youtube at 240p. I'm saving up for a Mac though, so once that happens, I may watch the AG again.
    Speedy_Fox_IV to the rescue. I just so happen to own AG on DVD. I'll get to rewatching those eps after my shift.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

I hope it's not too late to join the first annual Advanceshipping contest? :) I'll write something up as soon as I can!

(huh, a 'Wishes' theme, is it? Sounds a whole lot like my recent fanfic Starcrossed xD)

haha, sounds like my old job :) I still have a whole word document of saved, so-small-they're-almost-insignificant 'ADV moments'...I can pull that up and flip through them again :)

She's May. That should be reason enough to bring her back. xD
    In all seriousness though, I feel like May would be...a little lost after becoming (presumably) Johto Grand Festival Winner. I mean, she's been aspiring to be one ever since she started her journey, right? Maybe she needs to find a new dream. And, in the process of searching for said-dream, she would happen to travel to Unova, the 'new fresh region,' and just so happen to see Ash where they can then precede to confess their undying love to each other

*ahem* anyway, I digress.

1) May comes back to the show.
    2) Ash actually grows up and realizes his feelings for May after a long internal conflict (character development here!)
    3) they prance into the sunset and live happily ever after

How about we get another topic circulating too?

How do you see Ash and May in the future, when they're, say, 25? How will this affect their relationship?

For May: After becoming a renowned top coordinator in all the regions she chooses (including going back to Hoenn and getting that Ribbon Cup she so deserves), May becomes a newscaster/journalist (remember her "May's Expeditions"? Not to mention her love of traveling? I feel like she'd make a great news anchor.) Then, after traveling all around the world, May just so happens to come to this new region where an elusive 'pokemon master' has resided and is now training. She goes to interview him, and lo-and-behold, it happens to be Ash! Then, they can reminisce and we long-standing ADVshippers can rejoice :D

For Ash: As I said, he eventually becomes a Pokemon Master, (and actually grows up). He becomes a sort of legend, and meets up with newscaster!May, and they have a happy reunion :) That would make my dreams come true.

I missed you guys :)
    beastmode953 likes this.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Princess of Hoenn View Post
    I hope it's not too late to join the first annual Advanceshipping contest? :) I'll write something up as soon as I can!

(huh, a 'Wishes' theme, is it? Sounds a whole lot like my recent fanfic Starcrossed xD)
    Nope! It's not too late, the contest is being discussed here.

But if you're participating... along with midnightmoon.... and other people... I'm screwed XD
    beastmode953 likes this.

blue skies and sunshine ♥ Princess of Hoenn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

Nope! It's not too late, the contest is being discussed here.

But if you're participating... along with midnightmoon.... and other people... I'm screwed XD
    Just posted in the QuickTopic! Thanks ShinyGengar :)

And no, you're giving me too much credit xD Midnightmoon...yes, her writing is awesome :) But mine's just mediocre- I'm on par with everyone else competing :)

Oh, and Advanceshippy moment:

~ In Game Winning Assist, when May is battling with her Skitty and Skitty gets hurt, Ash immediately runs over and asks May if its ok. (caring for each other’s pokemon). Then, later, when May is captured by Team Rocket, the gang chases after them. There is a long close up of Ash's face as he stares off into the distance (close ups usually show deep feelings/concern/other emotional importance) and says “Hang on May. And don’t worry, cause we’re coming to save you.”
    beastmode953 likes this.
    ❖ Banner and avatar by me. If you wish to request something, please don't hesitate to ask! :) ❖

My Fanfiction Account | Hope for Advanceshipping SITE | My Photobucket Account