Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by sir.aaron.adv View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    @sir.aaron.adv That would be interesting. Instead of returning Brock or Max, both of them can travel with someone.
    I know the writers don't want to return old characters as a main cast, but really, the new characters serve no purpose. All they do is add more fragmentation to the show.
    I coundn't agree more. I'd like the writers to pull off something along the lines of this:
    > May meets up with Ash in Unova, and decides to travel together for the time being, having already won five ribbons from the Sinnoh region. (Whoa! Ash needs only one more badge, and we know that he's gonna challenge the poison gym next. What's he, or they gonna do after that)
    > They witness each other at the Grand Festival and the League respectively.(It's up to the writers to decide the final outcome of the two competitions)
    > After that, May and Ash decide to travel together in another region. Maybe just the two of them, and if there happens to be no contest in that region, May could as well register for the league. It would then be just like when the two first met and decided to travel together, before Max and Brock joined them, and before she decided that she wanted to be a coordinator. Not that I've got anything against contest, or Brock and Max. It's just that I'd like to see May in a gym battle; and what would happen if the two lovebirds turned rival. Imagine the two of them in a league final. I also wouldn't mind if the writers brought Brock or even Max back. The AG episodes were the best.

There are a number of things the writers could do using their previous characters, instead of just creating new ones, that really serve no purpose. They could really come up with something much better than mine. I just wish they would.
    If Ash and May want to do Gym Battles together, It would have to end up as a Tag Team Gym instead of the traditional 1 on 1. And not to forget, the Pokemon League would also be a Tag Team Tournament. If you don't have a Partner to work with, you can always use two Pokemon from your Party.

Not only that, It will also teach Ash how to do proper Team Work between his/her partner and Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Knowing the anime writers, no Ash shippings will ever become canon, which sucks to admit.

You just have to use your imagination, that's what all shippers have to do.
    Someday It might happen. We just need to keep our hopes.
    I swear, If they make Ash still Ten in the next saga of Pokemon (Gen VI), I seriously think they need to hire a new writer for the Anime.

If AdvanceShipping doesn't become canon, we always have Fan Fics? :D

If Ash and May want to do Gym Battles together, It would have to end up as a Tag Team Gym instead of the traditional 1 on 1. And not to forget, the Pokemon League would also be a Tag Team Tournament. If you don't have a Partner to work with, you can always use two Pokemon from your Party.

Not only that, It will also teach Ash how to do proper Team Work between his/her partner and Pokemon.
    A tag team tournament! Now that would be something. Maybe they could introduce it in the new region. Being part of the tournament would also make the bond between Ash and May grow stronger, and it would be their most memorable trophy, if they go on to win it. It would be something that they would treasure forever, like the Terracotta Ribbon.

Knowing the anime writers, no Ash shippings will ever become canon, which sucks to admit.

I swear, If they make Ash still Ten in the next saga of Pokemon (Gen VI), I seriously think they need to hire a new writer for the Anime.

Yeah, am not gonna lose hope, cos who knows, someday the writers might just surprise us.
    Last edited by sir.aaron.adv; 22nd May 2012 at 03:26 AM.

Blog Entries

A tag team tournament! Now that would be something. Maybe they could introduce it in the new region. Being part of the tournament would also make the bond between Ash and May grow stronger, and it would be their most memorable trophy, if they go on to win it. It would be something that they would treasure forever, like the Terracotta Ribbon.

Yeah, am not gonna lose hope, cos who knows, someday the writers might just surprise us.
    Exactly. Although, we still need to have Contests so we don't have inconsistent Gym Battles.
    And yeah, If they both win the Pokemon League, they will earn a Trophy and they will cherish It forever.

That's If the writers are willing to make It canon. We're just waiting for the final result of which Shipping will be canon. And I hope ADV becomes canon.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Exactly. Although, we still need to have Contests so we don't have inconsistent Gym Battles.
    And yeah, If they both win the Pokemon League, they will earn a Trophy and they will cherish It forever.

That's If the writers are willing to make It canon. We're just waiting for the final result of which Shipping will be canon. And I hope ADV becomes canon.

You guys know what? Actually,I used to think about this idea 2 or 3 years ago(Whoaa!) and also.. about others things too and one of them right!(Well,Just my ideas)

This is what I'm gonna do if I owned a Pokemon! xD

(Some of them really cruel but this is my thought)

-After sinnoh,Ash will be travelling in the new region and will meet a black skinny girl(Iris... And I can't believe,I was right.. My future thought was right!)
    -After finished the new region,black girl will fell off Lava and died(I was in Grade 7 when I first thought about this.. I can't believe thought because it's too cruel)
    -After that.. Ash didn't have any place to go.He just stayed at home waiting for nothing.One day,the phone rang.When Ash heard the sound,he then suddenly pick it up and he found out that it was May who is calling him and May tell her to meet her at the port.Ash then quickly rush out of the house.

-When they meet,May told Ash that there was a pokemon tag-battle tournament and she wanted him to be her's partner.As Ash heard about the news,he suddenly said "Yes!" so after that,May had no place to go so she decided to stayed at Ash's house.
    -When they travelled,they meet Paul.Ash and Paul decided to battle and Ash did win so after Paul lost,Ash comfort him and he realize about what he had done and decided to followed Ash and May on their journey.
    -Ash and May meet Drew and Solidad,Tracey and Misty as their rivals while Brock still studying to be Pokemon doctor.
    -They then meet Dawn,but for some reason.Paul tag with Dawn and 4 of them then starting travelling together.
    -Ash and May win Tag-battle and share a trophy together.
    -Paul and Dawn then leave and left Ash and May.
    -Before they parted,Ash and May having a goodbye by hugged each other with passion but after they hugged and almost parted away.Caroline called Ash by the phone and whisper to him that today is May's birthday and she needed him to be quiet about that and just asked May to come along with him to his house,May seem to be a little confuse when Ash asked her but then she just thought for a second and then accept his favor.
    -When they arrived at Ash's house,Everybody jump off the bush and surprise May.

Then Everybody had fun!

I also had an idea where pokemon and trainer fought side by side too!It called Pokemon warriors!

But I guess it enough for me.. So guess if you wanna hear more then ask me for more! xD

Oh! And I will make Ash and May a couple for sure!Moonlight at night will be indeed a great thing for them XD!
    FinalSynFrey likes this.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

When I was younger I always figured that Ash was at least twelve in the Hoenn Saga because of how much more mature he acted than in previous episodes of the series. Hell, who knows, maybe this is all some sick time warp with Kanto and Johto taking place first, B/W taking place, then D/P or Advanced. It would make much more sense.

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post

You guys know what? Actually,I used to think about this idea 2 or 3 years ago(Whoaa!) and also.. about others things too and one of them right!(Well,Just my ideas)

-After sinnoh,Ash will be travelling in the new region and will meet a black skinny girl(Iris... And I can't believe,I was right.. My future thought was right!)
    -After finished the new region,black girl will fell off Lava and died(I was in Grade 7 when I first thought about this.. I can't believe thought because it's too cruel)
    -After that.. Ash didn't have any place to go.He just stayed at home waiting for nothing.One day,the phone rang.When Ash heard the sound,he then suddenly pick it up and he found out that it was May who is calling him and May tell her to meet her at the port.Ash then quickly rush out of the house.

-When they meet,May told Ash that there was a pokemon tag-battle tournament and she wanted him to be her's partner.As Ash heard about the news,he suddenly said "Yes!" so after that,May had no place to go so she decided to stayed at Ash's house.
    -When they travelled,they meet Paul.Ash and Paul decided to battle and Ash did win so after Paul lost,Ash comfort him and he realize about what he had done and decided to followed Ash and May on their journey.
    -Ash and May meet Drew and Solidad,Tracey and Misty as their rivals while Brock still studying to be Pokemon doctor.
    -They then meet Dawn,but for some reason.Paul tag with Dawn and 4 of them then starting travelling together.
    -Before they parted,Ash and May having a goodbye by hugged each other with passion but after they hugged and almost parted away.Caroline called Ash by the phone and whisper to him that today is May's birthday and she needed him to be quiet about that and just asked May to come along with him to his house,May seem to be a little confuse when Ash asked her but then she just thought for a second and then accept his favor.

Then Everybody had fun!

I also had an idea where pokemon and trainer fought side by side too!It called Pokemon warriors!

But I guess it enough for me.. So guess if you wanna hear more then ask me for more! xD

Oh! And I will make Ash and May a couple for sure!Moonlight at night will be indeed a great thing for them XD!
    I think Iris is native american if I'm not mistaken cause they imply it in the anime. Oh and American Dragon, that match on sunday between Daniel Bryan and CM Punk was fucking awesome don't you think?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post

Then Everybody had fun!

Great Ideas. Not sure about Tracey and Misty being as Tag Team Rivals. Because Tracey wants to stay with Prof. Oak and Misty needs to run the Gym.
    That would be amazing If Ash hugs May or May hugs Ash. And maybe say something that no one else should know :D

Look at It this way, after May competes in all 5 Contests + the GF in Sinnoh, where is she going to go? Ash also needs to consider where he is going next after Unova. Its quite possible they might see each other in that new region they are traveling to.

Kanto - Finished
    Johto - Finished
    Hoenn - Finished
    Sinnoh - Finished

Blog Entries

@Itssupereffective ff: It truly was. A shame that the finish had to end in a screwjob, but whatever. Should've been the main event.

I guess May will have to go to Unova and do some stuff there, but, knowing the writers, Ash will have gone to another region by then.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Party Pooper mode: ON

I don't think May should decide to take part in the Gym Challenge. It just doesn't suit her character development.

Blog Entries

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post

I don't think May should decide to take part in the Gym Challenge. It just doesn't suit her character development.

I know that it might not suit her but what if she interested? After all,she might try something new to show off during tag-battle with Ash
    such as performing something beautiful during the Tag-battle xD

As we know,May watching all Ash battle also included battle-frontier.Things in Pokemon always come out unexpected such like Ash always 10 years old even they already celebrate a birthday party for him.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

Agreed, it would be too out of character, I'd rather the writers come up with a different reason to bring her back.

Blog Entries

Cause Its slow and has a lot of meanings to It! :D

Agreed, it would be too out of character, I'd rather the writers come up with a different reason to bring her back.
    Well, that was an idea. I think we should come up with ideas on how May should return as a Main cast. That way, her character development can be pushed even further.

Blog Entries

Okay then, let's make it a question.

How and why should May return as one of the main cast? What ideas do you have that would brings her back?

Blog Entries

How and why should May return as one of the main cast? What ideas do you have that would brings her back?

I guess a tag battle tournament held in one region could be a good enough reason, like others have stated.