Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 362

Page 362 of 494 FirstFirst ... 262312352360361362363364372412462 ... LastLast
Results 5,416 to 5,430 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

I actually think we should get on topic like the mods suggested. How about just making a blog and discussing the contest there? Then for the actual entries we post them here for all to read.

New topic?

What's the likely hood that Ash likes may or visa versa. Explain your answer
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Wow, you guys sure write fast. xD

Well, I'm hoping it would be very likely considering they're friend. Lol, well romantically, I would say not yet. They're still kids at the moment, but I see it very possible for May having a crush on Ash.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

@sir.aaron.adv That would be interesting. Instead of returning Brock or Max, both of them can travel with someone.
    I know the writers don't want to return old characters as a main cast, but really, the new characters serve no purpose. All they do is add more fragmentation to the show.

I don't think Ash shows anything that he has a crush on May. So that's out of the question. But I can see May having a crush on Ash! xD
    Well she did kinda show a interest in Ash in the first Episode of AG.

Blog Entries

As always, the probability is greater that May has the stronger feelings compared to Captain Oblivious. Actually, this is true for and AshX[insert female character's name] ship.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

I would say that Ash is kinda had some deep bond with May.As far as we know,the closest person with May was not Max but Ash so that already explained how they share a pretty close friendships.

As for May,my opinion was that May having some strong feeling for Ash and since Ash kinda dense,he would not react about that easily.

When the time come,both of them will know what they'll need to do (:
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

What's the likely hood that Ash likes May or visa versa. Explain your answer

As we all know, Ash probably doesn't care, as that's just Ash for you. May, I'd tend to say maybe.

Of course, after swimming with a school of luvdisk, they'll have no choice but to like each other XD

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

What's the likely hood that Ash likes may or vice versa? Explain your answer.

I would say that there may have been a little something there while May was in the anime, but it seems as though May has been given the Misty treatment (hopefully not) as Dawn probably will after this season as well; get a cameo, disappear forever.

What's the likely hood that Ash likes May or vice versa. Explain your answer
    I like to think that they do like each other, and looking at it the way the writers portray the two of em, it looks like May does. As for Ash, I really don't know. Sure he cares for May, like he cares for all of his friends, family, and Pokemon; but does he like her in a special way? Maybe.
    Let's put it this way - Maybe Ash does like her but is unaware of it himself, maybe he hasn't realized it yet. He is after all dense, you know. Maybe he'll realize it when he gets older (which btw hasn't happened since the series first began. Damn, how'd he even get to 10 years? Must have been a long, long wait to get his first Pokemon. Lol), or maybe he'll realize it after some incident. But like I said, I like to think that they do like each other.

Blog Entries
    Add Dark Gengar on Facebook
    Visit Dark Gengar's Youtube Channel

Default Are you losing hope for Ash and May? (Advanceshipping)

I've come to the conclusion of saying that I'm losing hope for Advanceshipping. I don't know why, It's just that what if May never comes back or They lose their feelings of each other. I try to read AshxMay stories, But they don't help me believe. I just think there is any chance that Ash and May will be together.I've just lost the hope.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Are you losing hope for Ash and May? (Advanceshipping)

Knowing the anime writers, no Ash shippings will ever become canon, which sucks to admit.

You just have to use your imagination, that's what all shippers have to do.

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

This isn't enough to warrant its own thread. Moving to the Advanceshipping thread.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

That's why we sign a petition to remove all current writers and bring back everyone (including the voice actors) from the Hoenn saga.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The American Dragon View Post
    That's why we sign a petition to remove all current writers and bring back everyone (including the voice actors) from the Hoenn saga.
    This ^^

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Knowing the anime writers, no Ash shippings will ever become canon, which sucks to admit.

You just have to use your imagination, that's what all shippers have to do.
    I agree. In all honesty there will probably be no actual canon pair when considering and Ash pairings. So there's probably no hope Canon wise. However, the possibilities based off of old moments and interactions between them are what are important,
    which is why I haven't lost hope for them.: )
    sir.aaron.adv likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    @sir.aaron.adv That would be interesting. Instead of returning Brock or Max, both of them can travel with someone.
    I know the writers don't want to return old characters as a main cast, but really, the new characters serve no purpose. All they do is add more fragmentation to the show.
    I coundn't agree more. I'd like the writers to pull off something along the lines of this:
    > May meets up with Ash in Unova, and decides to travel together for the time being, having already won five ribbons from the Sinnoh region. (Whoa! Ash needs only one more badge, and we know that he's gonna challenge the poison gym next. What's he, or they gonna do after that)
    > They witness each other at the Grand Festival and the League respectively.(It's up to the writers to decide the final outcome of the two competitions)
    > After that, May and Ash decide to travel together in another region. Maybe just the two of them, and if there happens to be no contest in that region, May could as well register for the league. It would then be just like when the two first met and decided to travel together, before Max and Brock joined them, and before she decided that she wanted to be a coordinator. Not that I've got anything against contest, or Brock and Max. It's just that I'd like to see May in a gym battle; and what would happen if the two lovebirds turned rival. Imagine the two of them in a league final. I also wouldn't mind if the writers brought Brock or even Max back. The AG episodes were the best.

There are a number of things the writers could do using their previous characters, instead of just creating new ones, that really serve no purpose. They could really come up with something much better than mine. I just wish they would.
    Last edited by sir.aaron.adv; 21st May 2012 at 11:48 PM.