Page 360 of 494 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Do you see yourself as an AdvanceShipper in the future (like 10/20 years from now)? Please specify.

I see no reason why I would just give up liking something for no reason so I probably will still support it.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Hey guys, everyone saw the little trailer of Dawn returning with Ash and co? And that note:

Now that we know that Dawn is going to be in Unova with Ash again, do you think May will be mention at all since Dawn is currently competing in the Hoenn Grand Festival?

Maybe, maybe not. It's hard to tell but if so, any news small or big will make this advanceshipper happy.

Now that i think about it, maybe Dawn is in Unova for Pokewood for Buneary, yes. that would make so much sense. XD

Do you see yourself as an AdvanceShipper in the future (like 10/20 years from now)? Please specify.

Well of course, i mean i probably wont write or draw them together as much as i'm doing now, but if you love something dearly you will never forget that you love them.

@ShinyGengar: Well i guess after writing for so long you have this feeling that if you get something wrong in grammar like not adding a comma here or there you just have to go back and fix it. Even when i text my friends, i hardly use slang unless i'm in a rush. Here they are typing "Hey, where r u? didnt c u all day!!!" and i'm like. "At home, sleeping."

And they say us teenagers these days can't spell properly, oh the stereotypical view of the older people in my community. >.>

Lol dominate? I think you might be using a too overpowered word there friend. XD You remind of a review i got. Well, LuciferXI got it and shared it with me. Hehe, makes me laugh every time i think about it. lol.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 19th May 2012 at 02:12 AM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Of all these years, why are you still an Advanceshipper? What kept you in?
    Everything about AdvanceShipping.
    The Fan Arts, Fanfiction, AMVs, the Community members, etc; is what kept me supporting this ship.

Do you see yourself as an AdvanceShipper in the future (like 10/20 yrs from now)? Pls specify.
    For sure, but most likely, I'm going to focus entirely on my Future Family as well as the job that I will be getting. But I'll still check from time to time, just not contribute as much as now. And since the newer generation kids don't know what AdvanceShipping is, then Its up to us older fans to keep this Shipping alive for many years to come until the writers decide to make this Shipping Canon (just have faith It will happen).

Now that we know that Dawn is going to be in Unova with Ash again, do you think May will be mention at all since Dawn is currently competing in the Hoenn Grand Festival?
    I hope so. Its been a while since we heard from May. If we end up getting another Hint, then we shall post here! :D
    Right now, I'm watching Best Wishes (currently on Saving Darmanitan From the Bell! as of this reply).

Blog Entries

Do you see yourself as an AdvanceShipper in the future (like 10/20 yrs from now)? Pls specify.

I'd be about 26 or 27 then... I probably won't be as active in the community by then (As sad as that is to say). Advanceshipping will always always be a good memory though, like how my parents talk about old cartoons they used to watch.

But then again, maybe I'll surprise myself, and still be active... slim chance though.

Probably not. May is probably still in Johto or went off to Sinnoh. :/

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I know for sure that I'll be active on this forum as long as there are Pokemon games coming out. And Pokemon's not ending in the near future. If you think it is ending any time soon, then sorry, but I think you're an idiot who doesn't understand market and business. So I'm certain I'll still be here.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Of all these years, why are you still an Advanceshipper? What kept you in?

Actually,I had been quit from advanceshipper about months then came back.But something get me back for some reason.
    One day,I had nothing to do so I search in google for advanceshipping then I realize how cute and wonderful they were so I decide to come back and watch for more advanceshipping xD

So I think that it because of my heart is full of interested in advanceshipping and can't quit being an advanceshipper.

Everything can change.I'm not sure that I gonna stay like this for my entire life but as long as there's still a hope. I'll not give up.
    I just hope that my child would do the same.(Support advanceshipping). Just hope that Pokemon still on going and more hints for advanceshipping for sure!

All I can do now is hope,support my favourite pairing as much as I can and that is writing a fiction(The only thing I can do)
    4-5 years had passed but I'm still an advanceshipper so I guess I won't back down even I am adult!

So that mean.. I'll probably be about 25 or 26 then.. (I'm a teenager but my brain might not change xD)

There is chance but not much because as almost(or all) of us know.A gift from May did mention in first episode of Black and White so didn't it suspicious?(Maybe that's all things Ash got from sinnoh but whatever..)

Since Dawn doing contest in Hoenn,I doubt that she might meet Norman or Caroline at least or probably Max and since she know a bit about May's family and also she called May,Princess of Hoenn.There must be something that make her interest and went to Hoenn I think.

This might be out of topic but.. Ash should grow up by now I think.. Not 10 years old boy forever because.. that kinda annoy me.
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Judging by the fact that in twenty years I'll be thirty-seven, I'll probably have better things to do. I guess I'll keep up with it, but I won't care nearly as much.

New topic.

If you do write Advanceshipping fanfiction, are there any movies that you take inspiration from?

I love the Dark Knight movie, so I try to make my stories a lot darker than most shipping fics and make them seem hopeless, much like the Dark Knight. I'll also admit that Heath Ledger's Joker practically inspired Team Universal's leader. I think I'll even throw in some Dark Knight quotes.
    Last edited by Headless Whoreman; 19th May 2012 at 11:41 AM.

Blog Entries

If you do write Advanceshipping fanfiction, are there any movies that you take inspiration from?

I got the idea for Duplicity while I was watching We Bought a Zoo... Not that it had anything to do with the plot...

And a fic that I recently wrote but need to redo the ending was inspired by Source Code (And Majora's Mask)

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Actually,I always have an idea by myself but if you talk about inspiration from the movie then... I hardly watch a movie since Avenger(O_o)

I guess it would be a chipmunk 3(Chipwreck) because whatever I saw alvin and brittany,it remind me of Ash and May for some reasons(Don't know why xD).
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Do you see yourself as an AdvanceShipper in the future (like 10/20 yrs from now)? Pls specify
    I'm going to be 27, but I already know I'm going to be an advance shipper. However, my career won't allow me to do any writing. Well,any freetime anyway. Hopefully I can still be around.

Look behind you. ADVshippingtomboy's Avatar

It's been too long since my last post. I can't keep up with all of the topics to save my life.

A contest huh? Hmm...I don't know. I still have problems to work out with when it comes to my writing.

Oh yeah and since i noticed that a lot of people seem to favor some authors ive talked to in the past, heres a little treat for those entering.

I may not have what they said word for word but ill do my best. Here are some quick nuggets i got from them.

S. Muffin[She is the best at getting the point across in a story with the least amount of words] Don't Post your stories right away. Leave them out for a few days because you may want to edit something later. Also read a story from your favorite author and kind of get used to their writing style(I forgot how she reworded it. Maybe she can come out of lurking and edit this herself lol) Also Fiction factor helps alot

Wings of Rain/Princess of Hoenn[One of the best in detail and emotion] Listen to music with the emotion you want to have in your story for 10 minutes while you take a walk. After that, get on and keep typing just to get the momentum. Doesnt matter what you type, just build up the habit and make edits later.

Gerbilftw[Best in action,drama and pissing people off by not updating sooner lol] If you plan on making Ash or someone act ooc, make sure something happened to them beforehand that made them act that way. Make sure to avoid controversial topics like religion,politics etc. Dont want to offend the readers(I didn't listen.....)

Midnightmoon602[Best in Plot and emotion] "Your reader won't know where the characters are, what their doing, what is suppose to be going on, what's going to happen next etc. As a writer you want to paint a picture into your readers mind, MAKE THEM SEE WHAT YOU SEE. Write as much as there is needed to make sure they understand what is happening in the story. BECOME YOUR CHARACTER, FEEL WHAT THEY ARE THINKING, FILL THEIR SHOES, PLAY THEIR LIFE. "

Luciferix[The fucking best there ever was lol] Okay where to start.....well he told me for "puppeteers wishes" that he had a number of quotes to start off with and just revolved the story around them. Also whenever he had a sudden click of inspiration,he would take a note down on his phone.

Thats all i can really think of at the moment. they may not be as accurate as what they told me but thats the gist of what they told me or what i can remember at the moment. Since we cant ask for assistance for the contest i decided to be like whatever and post this up for anyone that wants to take thier favorite authors' advice.

I mean you didnt ask for help right? lol sorry i like to bend the rules
    Thanks for the advice from the other authors, beastmode953. This will help me with my upcoming fanfics and the one that I am still working on.

There is one more problem that I have though. It's just that I developed an intense fear for criticism. I don't know if anyone has ever experienced it but I need to overcome it to continue writing. I've been looking at comments by some well known authors and I would cringe at their response to certain kinds of stories that they don't want to see. I messed up on a story that I am working on and I am too scared to look at the reviews. There are so many unique ideas that I have for Advanceshipping stories but I could really use some help so I won't ended up with a work that is exaggerated, rushed, and really unsual that would freak me and others out.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

I got the idea for Duplicity while I was watching We Bought a Zoo... Not that it had anything to do with the plot...

And a fic that I recently wrote but need to redo the ending was inspired by Source Code (And Majora's Mask)
    . Source code?? Shit I have a fic inspired by source code too...ill pm you when I get to fanfic.net

cheese! Insanish Danish's Avatar Forum Head
    Blog Entries

Follow Insanish Danish on Tumblr

Lately this thread has been too much of a chat thread/fanfiction discussion and not enough of an Advanceshipping discussion thread. If you guys wouldn't mind, try keeping the talk of fanfiction/the competition to a minimum and focus more on discussion of the ship itself. As @CommanderPigg ; suggested, it would be a good idea if you made a QuickTopic or something for general chit chat instead of using this thread for it.
    back to being a non-edible pastry

Blog Entries

@Advanceshippingtomboy

Yeah I know that feeling. I get ir everytime I post a new fic, or eveb when I suggested doing challenges here. All I can say is, read the reviews, if someone critizices you, it's either because they want to help you improve, or they're being a stupid troll.

@Beastmode953

Lol, really? XD I would have posted the fic a few weeks ago, but the ending sucked so badly, I can't post it until I rewrite it.

It'd be nice if something like that were to happen. But I dunno what the writers have in mind. If it doesn't happen, there's still hope that May returns, once the R/S/E remakes are out. And when she does return, hopefully she's won the Johto Grand Festival.