Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 356

Page 356 of 494 FirstFirst ... 256306346354355356357358366406456 ... LastLast
Results 5,326 to 5,340 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Do you have a personal favorite author that you take inspiration from that writes Advanceshipping fanfics?

I have a lot of inspiration.. Well,as far as I know and loved it!

-PikamasterADV

-Gerbilftw

-King's Fist

-Torchix

-zeaeevee

-sheltie(Too many stories LOL!)

Those 6 were definitely my most favourite writers since I was first start advanceshipping fics!(Can't remember which one was first that I read.. I guess.. May's Crush final frontier..)
    Even so,some of them also had some grammars error but I didn't mind about that.. As long as I enjoyed and understand fics.It perfect enough for me.

But still,even I have some great inspiration.My grammar was not that great though but I'll give a try this time for sure!(Hope I've enough time because I still have some of my own lauguage fics not finished)
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

Do you have a personal favorite author that you take inspiration from that writes Advanceshipping fanfics?

No... oddly...

I actually started writing fanfiction because there was a story that I liked, but the author ruined the concept, so I set off to make my own.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Well.. No offense to Contestshippers but come to think of it..

Our's forum have more pages than them! A whole lot!(Maybe because not much contestshippers here,guess so)

Anyway,shall I start my fic now or wait until more informations were given first?

OMG!(Crazy moment) I LOVE ADVANCESHIPPING PICS! IT SO KAWAII! xD
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post
    You know beastmode I'm starting to agree with you with what you were really angry about. And I just realized that I actually had registered Itssupereffective but forgot I did. But anyway like I said in my last post 5k nothing more.
    which one? I got mad over a lot of things lol and shit 5k huh. That's tough. But I got something lol. Hope an AU fic is ok.

Quote Originally Posted by Best in the World View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective ff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itssupereffective View Post
    Although, I think we could loosen up a bit with the 5K thing. I mean, a couple hundred above 5K should be alright.
    Nope because that defeats the purpose of a one shot if it goes too long, I would rather have it be 3k at most but I fell that 5k should be more than enough.
    Not really. I've read some that go above 10K, and most I've read already go far above 5K. But whatever floats your boat.
    Well I've also seen a 285k one shot so just because someone does it doesn't make it right. And after a one shot goes over 5k in my opinion it's basically a story that probably should have been a two shot or something more. But I have seen some one shots that went over 5k that just made perfect sense and were amazing like Starcrossed so I see where you're coming from.
    285K sounds a bit... excessive. That's about the sum of words in a lot of complete chaptered fics. Yeah, I definitely see your point of view as well, because they can get to be a bit long and drawn out.

I'd also like to state that I probably won't be very active here, as I'll be working on my one-shot, Adaptation, and re-reading Two of a Kind for the seventh time. (Yes, I've counted. That's how good that story is, folks.)
    #1LuciferIX-If youve read my fics you would know why. I would take up a lot of space if i said all the reasons why.

#2 Gerbilftw-I love his dark ash fics and hes just a cool guy to talk to. Really gives great advice.

#3 S. Muffin-Cares about her readers and can get a point across in her stories with the least words possible(TRUST ME THATS HARD)

#4 MidnightMoon602/Wings of Rain/The Shiny Gengar-Creavitve plotlines,twists, and great emotion in their fics.

I guess that covers it for now lol if i missed anyone im sorry..yeah
    Last edited by beastmode953; 16th May 2012 at 01:07 PM. Reason: forgot to put something

Personally, I'm doing a one-shot about how I would've made "Jirachi Wish Maker". Done to death, I know, but I figure I'll give it a shot.
    ...Aaaand, there goes my amazing idea. Oh well, wishes can be done in a range of different ways. Better start brainstorming.

EDIT: Could I do a spin-off one-shot of my main AS fanfic?
    Last edited by pokemonpal7; 16th May 2012 at 03:18 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
    Personally, I'm doing a one-shot about how I would've made "Jirachi Wish Maker". Done to death, I know, but I figure I'll give it a shot.
    ...Aaaand, there goes my amazing idea. Oh well, wishes can be done in a range of different ways. Better start brainstorming.

I don't see why not, just make sure it makes sense to people who haven't read it.

On another note...

I'd like to suggest a rule, it just came to mind.

The contestants should not receive any outside help, no beta readers or anything.

Sound fair?

"Ichika no Ecchi" Itssupereffective ff's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

I don't see why not, just make sure it makes sense to people who haven't read it.

On another note...

The contestants should not receive any outside help, no beta readers or anything.

Sound fair?
    Oh yeah didn't think about that. I agree no outside help should be a rule but we need majority vote to make this a rule so I await to see what Raichu and Porahgon feel about it. If this does become a rule I expect to see a lot of Drew bashing from beastmode.

^ somebody got jokes lol. And i was planning on it anyway. I'm tired of people talking shit that i can't write without luciferixs help. Fucking trolls. Even made an account after I blocked anonymous reviews. And side note ,drew is a good guy in hunger for more. Hes going to be one of the main characters.

Registered User Lighting_Raichu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

On another note...

Sound fair?
    Yeah I think we can add that as a rule to keep everything fair.
    A fanatic is one who can't change his mind and won't change the subject.

Winston Churchill

Visit wubbzy's Youtube Channel

Hello everyone! xD

I actually have three! LuciferIX, PikamasterADV, and S.Muffin. Their writing is phenomenal! xD
    beastmode953 likes this.

Hello... am new around here. I'm an AdvanceShipper, and would like to join the discussions.
    I hope I'm welcome.

let me start by answering this,
    I haven't written any fanfic yet (am working on one r8 now). But PikamasterADV and LuciferIX are my favorite authors. I haven't read any new fanfics, so I am not familiar with any new writer, including those active here. But I've got reason to believe that you guys (all of you writers here) are good amazing as well.
    Last edited by sir.aaron.adv; 16th May 2012 at 09:25 PM.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by sir.aaron.adv View Post
    Hello... am new around here. I'm an AdvanceShipper, and would like to join the discussions.
    I hope I'm welcome.

I haven't written any fanfic yet (am working on one r8 now). But Pikamaster ADV and LuciferIX are my favorite authors. I haven't read any new fanfics, so I am not familiar with any new writer, including those active here. But I've got reason to believe that you guys (all of you writers here) are good as well.
    We're not just good; we're all fucking amazing.

Anyway, welcome to the thread.
    The Shiny Gengar likes this.

I hope I'm welcome.

I haven't written any fanfic yet (am working on one r8 now). But Pikamaster ADV and LuciferIX are my favorite authors. I haven't read any new fanfics, so I am not familiar with any new writer, including those active here. But I've got reason to believe that you guys (all of you writers here) are good as well.

^_^' I'm sorry. I guess 'good' wasn't much of a compliment. I believe you guys are amazing. I should probably add all of you to my 'fav. authors' list. :)
    And thanks for the welcome.

I see there's gonna be a competition, and I'd love to join. But I'm not sure about this. I'm not a writer as I've never written a fanfic yet, and like I already said, I'm working on another fanfic (my first, which btw is a one shot).
    Anyway, good luck to all the participants.
    Last edited by sir.aaron.adv; 16th May 2012 at 09:26 PM.

Blog Entries

I hope I'm welcome.

Hell yeah, we're the best of the best. XD

I kid.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    Well.. No offense to Contestshippers but come to think of it..

Our's forum have more pages than them! A whole lot!(Maybe because not much contestshippers here,guess so)
    Shh! Not so loud! We used to do this at the old thread (along with other shippers in their own threads) and it was one reasons all shipping threads were closed and new ones were started.