Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 350

Page 350 of 494 FirstFirst ... 250300340348349350351352360400450 ... LastLast
Results 5,236 to 5,250 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Yeah that's it. I couldn't see Dawn til now.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonpal7 View Post
    Yeah that's it. I couldn't see Dawn til now.
    Apparently, she's still wearing the same outfit -__-
    I still hope May will come back.

Blog Entries

Lol, it surprises me how many people were annoyed that she didn't get a new outfit.

But yeah, I hope May does make a return someday too. Fingers crossed.

Blog Entries

With the recently leaked picture of the CoroCoro magazine, everyone is talking about Dawn's upcoming return to the anime. Which brings up the question, do you think May will ever make another return?
    If Dawn and Cynthia coming back I'm really curious about how they interact with Iris and Dento I'm especially wondering about the dialogs involving Iris since she always talks about how noobish Ash is and then comes the Sinnoh champ and talks highly about Ash's accomplishments there... Also, I wonder how Dawn and Iris get along...

Anyway, it would be nice if May came back again but I doubt it, at least anytime soon. After all, Misty never came back as well after her last cameo which is quiet a long time ago, ain't so?

If Ash and May had a double date with another couple, which would it be?

I for my part would go for double dating with EgoShipping pair, meaning Gary and Misty it only can be ... delicious to see what is coming up then...
    Pokémon lasts forever...

Fanfiction.net:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1962116/bladeofjudgement
    DeviantART: http://bladeofjudgement.deviantart.com/

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Lol, it surprises me how many people were annoyed that she didn't get a new outfit.

But yeah, I hope May does make a return someday too. Fingers crossed.
    Probably the writers were too lazy to come up with a new outfit! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Deadman View Post
    With the recently leaked picture of the CoroCoro magazine, everyone is talking about Dawn's upcoming return to the anime. Which brings up the question, do you think May will ever make another return?
    If Dawn and Cynthia coming back I'm really curious about how they interact with Iris and Dento I'm especially wondering about the dialogs involving Iris since she always talks about how noobish Ash is and then comes the Sinnoh champ and talks highly about Ash's accomplishments there... Also, I wonder how Dawn and Iris get along...

Anyway, it would be nice if May came back again but I doubt it, at least anytime soon. After all, Misty never came back as well after her last cameo which is quiet a long time ago, ain't so?
    [B]
    Yeah, It would be interesting on how they will interact. You know what, I'll probably start watching Best Wishes. Even If I don't like It, I might as well keep up.

If the R/S/E remakes come out, Its possible she may show up again. That's If Game Freak don't replace her with someone else. As for Misty, well, she has a Gym to take care of. Can't see her going to Unova without a good reason. And May, we haven't heard on what is going to do after the Johto GF. So It would be nice to know what's going to do next.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Isn't this the leaked magazine? I just saw It on Serebii.

Yes! Definitely! But wth? Dawn wearing a same clothes!

Does author lazy or what!? - -*

So.. May do not coming back..

NOOOO!! SHE MUST BE SOMEWHERE SOMEHOW!

JUST HOPING MY FEELING IS RIGHT!
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

As for May retuning, I'll go with a maybe but I kinda prefer to have Misty return since it's been years and it can make her fans happy and then I would want May to return. As for Dawn's outfit, I guess I'm fine with it, Dawn would look ridiculous if she returned in her Plt. outfit.

Dawn with Gary Mutha F'N Oak, I like the Advance-Cavalier duo and i can imagine Ash and Gary talking about battling while teasing one another of their dates while May and Dawn would be fighting how their boo is better than the other.XP

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

I for my part would go for double dating with EgoShipping pair, meaning Gary and Misty it only can be ... delicious to see what is coming up then...
    Wow. Veteran Member alert. Welcome back!
    Deadman likes this.

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

Yeah, I heard about Dawn coming back as well. I had a feeling she was going to come back eventually because ever since the 3rd Gen, they've always had the girl that Ash traveled with previously show up for a few episodes. I'm actually a bit excited because I kind of liked it when Dawn and May were traveling with Ash because the Contests made the series longer and gave us a bit of a break from the gyms from time to time. Now, it's going by way too fast with Ash going to have his seventh badge in Japan by Thursday of this week. Plus, he's caught way more Pokemon than he ever has (not counting the 30 Tauros he caught in the Safari Zone) and Iris and Cilan aren't catching hardly anything. However, to answer the first question, I'd like to say yes with May coming back, but I really don't know yet. I mean, we all believe that they'll make remakes for Ruby and Sapphire, which would be a reason for May to come back since she's actually done with Johto now (Apparently there was a thing in one Corocoro magazine a year or two ago that said she actually won the Johto Grand Festival). And this World Tournament thing that they're talking about would be the reason for Misty to come back. So, I really hope that May comes back, but we'll have to wait and see. Still, it's cool that Dawn and Cynthia are coming back. I also heard that N, Bianca, and Cheren are coming back in the new games and Cheren's replacing Lenora as the Normal-type Gym Leader with a Patrat and I think Bianca's going to be the new assistant for the new Professor because apparently she's the one that gives the character his/her first Pokemon. I really have no idea about N, though. Apparently, he's still missing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Of course, that's assuming that the writers haven't hand-waved Ash's previous region achievements.

Legendary Advanceshipper HeroketchumZ's Avatar

Is it just my feeling or it quiet..

Anyway, there is one fanfiction in my head that I want to wrote/read(No! My grammar!) but sadly,my grammar kinda suck so yeah..
    Can't wrote it until my english is better than I am right now.. Or else someone gonna kill me again(I used to write it but.. It was terrible)

It called.. Tag-battle Saga! Ash and May reunion!

Summary(As I thought):May coming back to Ash and tell him about news that there gonna be a new region called *Insert region here* and there will have a
    tag-battle tournament but.. It require tag-battle gyms badges which can be acquire by defeating each gyms in that region.(Needed 8 badges)

So she came to asked if he want to be her's partner.Ash seem surprised about it and agree. Together! They gonna travel together again and fight their way to get all gyms badges and enter Tag-battle tournament that will be set in 6 months!

Just my ideas for Advanceshipping fic though.I've been thought about this since 2 years ago...
    Legendary Advanceshipper...

Never told you that am here..
    Never appearing in front of you...
    Never thought that you know it was me...

In the truth of me..

I'm just missing in action...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post

Anyway, there is one fanfiction in my head that I want to wrote/read(No! My grammar!) but sadly,my grammar kinda suck so yeah..
    Can't wrote it until my english is better than I am right now.. Or else someone gonna kill me again(I used to write it but.. It was terrible)

It called.. Tag-battle Saga! Ash and May reunion!

Summary(As I thought):May coming back to Ash and tell him about news that there gonna be a new region called *Insert region here* and there will have a
    tag-battle tournament but.. It require tag-battle gyms badges which can be acquire by defeating each gyms in that region.(Needed 8 badges)

So she came to asked if he want to be her's partner.Ash seem surprised about it and agree. Together! They gonna travel together again and fight their way to get all gyms badges and enter Tag-battle tournament that will be set in 6 months!

Just my ideas for Advanceshipping fic though.I've been thought about this since 2 years ago...
    I've had similar thoughts for a league tourney involving tag battles against the gym leaders. I say go for it.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by HeroketchumZ View Post
    You mean this thread?

Yeah its been that way for a while now. I seem to have lost my enthusiasm for this thread and I can't fault anyone for that. So many veteran members disappearing has disheartened me greatly.

As for your fanfic, you yourself said that your english isn't that great so you best start working on it. :)

If you need help, just go here. Those guys are super friendly and ready to help. And read the threads marked with 'Sticky.'

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Quiet? If anything, this thread has had a pretty big resurgence lately. A lot more posts lately. A few more pages until we overtake the PS thread, guys.
    Last edited by Headless Whoreman; 13th May 2012 at 02:31 PM.

Blog Entries

But if you look back, Misty reappeared 4 times during the advance generation, while May only appeared once in the pearlshipping saga. This kind of makes me think that she could reappear... but I honestly don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~ View Post
    As for May retuning, I'll go with a maybe but I kinda prefer to have Misty return since it's been years and it can make her fans happy and then I would want May to return. As for Dawn's outfit, I guess I'm fine with it, Dawn would look ridiculous if she returned in her Plt. outfit.
    I would be cool with that. As long as the writers didn't drop a bunch of Pokeshipping hints and May actually did return eventually.

Anyways, I recently had this thought about discussions here, and typically, what we do here is ask questions, these questions typically have answers that people expect. So here is what I suggest we try (note: "try") along with asking questions, we propose advanceshipping related challenges to each other. I'm quickly approaching summer vacation, which means I'll have a lot more free time on my hands, and perhaps some of you guys will as well. So I figured I'd throw this suggestion out there. If there is enough interests, let's go for it, if not, forget I suggested it and we'll just keep asking questions.

What do you guys think?