Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 346

Page 346 of 494 FirstFirst ... 246296336344345346347348356396446 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,190 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    I was just about to repost but ehh iwanted to write this but i have four fics to update so if anyone wants to write these go ahead

1. May falls in love with brock and asks ash for advice but along the way he falls in love with her. (If you do decide to write this please make this funny)

2. Ash and May get sent in the past after a big fight and they see giovanni and delia back in the day and how similar their relationship is to theirs. As they participate in the past, they see how stupid their fight was and when they get back into the future they begin to fix what went wrong between giovanni and delia before gio left ash and delia. (Does that make sense)

I have way more ideas but i dont want other ships taking them so pm me if you want to know more
    Lol, those are both epic. If I had time I would write at least one of them (Summer maybe?)

Although I still need to start working on that other fic we talked about XP
    beastmode953 likes this.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Just to get the topic off of fanfiction for a while, seeing as we've been on the topic for four or five pages now.

Are there any things about Advanceshipping that make you think that it has a better chance of becoming canon than other Ash/May ships?

I just see a chemistry between the two that no other Ash/May couples really have.
    beastmode953 likes this.

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

What's an advanceshipping fic idea that you would like someone to write, but don't want to do yourself?

A fic where Ash is the one who makes a move and May screws it up. Pessimistic, I know, but there are already too many stories/movies of the guy screwing going for the perfect girl and HE has to make it up (I'm not even going to mention how many of these are in ADVS). Doing it the other way around brings about a sense of maturity in a girl (like a bildungsroman) that really adds to the story.
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

Okay, I finally was able to post chapter 45 of my my story, so I thought that I'd better catch up on these questions really fast.

Which of your advanceshipping works do you take pride on the most, give sentimental value to, or feel is the best of all your work?

I guess I would say for right now League of Ultimates, but I'm really excited about the sequels for it when I finally get around to writing them.

Do you have an idea for a fanfic, fanart, or amv but don't have the time or the confidence to do it? And if so what is it?

Uh, not currently. For some reason, I haven't been able to think of any new Advanceshipping fanfics.

What advice would you give to the people that answered the second question?

Two words: DO IT!!!!!! Well, really my advice is that you should just do it, no matter what other people think. I mean, appreciation is great, but I do it for the enjoyment of writing and Pokemon. I think that if you have an idea, you should do it, and if it's doesn't become popular, then you at least tried. Also, don't let anyone tell you how to write. It's your story and you decide what happens!

What's an advanceshipping fic idea that you would like someone to write, but don't want to do yourself?

I think that idea of a May return fic would be awesome, but I don't know if I could do it.

Are there any things about Advanceshipping that make you think that it has a better chance of becoming canon than other Ash/May ships?

Well, Movie 9 certainly gives it a one-up on other ships. Plus, Ash and May are a lot alike compared to other girls that Ash has met. As well, Ash actually mentored her and they've got a lot of similar Pokemon.
    beastmode953 likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Blog Entries

Like Pichu said, movie 9 and the fact that they are so alike, They like to eat, they seem to collect similar Pokemon, and even Scott said that they have similar battle styles.

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

Which of your advanceshipping works do you take pride on the most, give sentimental value to, or feel is the best of all your work?
    My "most recent" (as in finished...my real most recent one I gave up on early so it is kind of unfinished and all lol) Oneshot "A Wishing Flower." I guess I'm going to be "that guy" and I'm going to post an ad in a spoiler here for it.

^ whats cool about that ad is I also was a total jerk and left you with no spoilers. You're welcome. Since everyone loves being cliffhangered in like 328904780923157 different ways hehehe ^^

I think I'm the only person who thinks of the fact that Ash trained May and now she is basically a Contest replica of him as a reason? I still get extreme nostalgia chills seeing the bumbling buffoon get blasted by a Water Gun from a Mudkip because of her utter apathy to becoming the passionate world-famous mastermind of contests who dominates the battlefield and thinking, "Wait...Ash did this. Ash's training with her did this. Wait...Ash actually gave someone GOOD advice O.o?!!?!)
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Blog Entries

Yeah, movie 9 definitely gives AS a big plus-one there. Oh, and the Luvdisc. Here's Luvdisc's R/S pokedex entries.

Ruby: Luvdisc live in shallow seas in the tropics. This heart-shaped POKéMON earned its name by swimming after loving couples it spotted in the ocean's waves.
    Sapphire: Luvdisc's heart-shaped body is a symbol of love and romance. It is said that any couple meeting this POKéMON is promised a loving relationship that never ends.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Okay, new question

I think it would be interesting for someone to do a return fic, but with May disappearing instead of Ash. XP
    I think that's already been done, but their hard to find. Read about 3-4 since i'm not the fan of character A disappearing thus making character B go to a new region, new adventure with new friends etc.

Well there is this one i want to write but i have no time. I would really like to collaborate this with somebody if their up for it. I'll try to keep it short. It's about May following the roses Drew leaves for her and this is causing her to lose interest in Ash (like they don't hang out together as much as they use to) and Ash wants her to stop so they can rekindle their friendship. But no matter what Ash says May just can't seem to stop thinking about Drew and the roses he keeps giving her so Ash tried to stop (well reduce) her attraction for Drew so she could focus on him like she use too. Thus giving the name of the story "Following the Red Roses"

Well movie nine and The Bicker The Better episode. It was such a lovely loved based episode and Ash and May were involved! (And TR but yeah, we all know they'll end up together eventually) it just evens the battlefield with CS since their hints may by limited but strong and ours? Not as limited but hints aren't that easy to see.

@PorahgonX
    That oneshot is really good. Makes me wonder what happened to cause that to happen. A really good read.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 8th May 2012 at 10:40 PM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Tons. The way is It is that, both Ash and May have similar things going on. Their fond of food. They both have similar Pokemon. They both have similar and/or same Battling Style. They both have similar goals to achieve. Ash, becoming Pokemon Master and May, becoming Top Coordinator.

When May feels sad or down, Ash is the one who cheers her up.

May is the one that usually calms down Ash! xD

Ash is the one who taught her everything about Pokemon. I bet without Ash's guidance, she wouldn't travel to Johto by herself or compete in contests.

If AdvanceShipping becomes canon, then I can see a very stable relationship for them. I mean, that's the entire point of a relationship, to care for one another and not fight. And with the close bond they have together, It could have a chance that they can be in a relationship, which can happen.

Movie 9 shows how much Ash and May care for one another.
    The Luv Disc scene. Pretty much everything about this movie is AdvanceShipping. I mean, do we really need to explain this movie? =P

Screenies of Movie 9!

The Bicker, The Better. Gotta love this Episode! (:

Screenies again!

Then there's The Home Where the Start Is where they both competed in a contest and won the Ribbon that we all know and love. And was again introduced in A Full on Course Tag Battle.

And also don't forget the first Episode of Advanced when they first met.

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of The Bicker the Better. I prefer subtle hints and when the writers all out throw it into our faces when it wasn't focused on early seems out of place. Ash and May also act out of character in this episode. Did they ever quarrel like that before or after that episode? No. If it was about Pokeshipping, then it wouldn't have been out of place. But its still an enjoyable episode.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PorahgonX View Post
    My "most recent" (as in finished...my real most recent one I gave up on early so it is kind of unfinished and all lol) Oneshot "A Wishing Flower." I guess I'm going to be "that guy" and I'm going to post an ad in a spoiler here for it.
    O_O I must read this fic.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    I think that's already been done, but their hard to find. Read about 3-4 since i'm not the fan of character A disappearing thus making character B go to a new region, new adventure with new friends etc.
    Really? I've never seen any, and I read a pretty good portion of the advanceshipping fanfictions before I started writing myself...

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    Well there is this one i want to write but i have no time. I would really like to collaborate this with somebody if their up for it. I'll try to keep it short. It's about May following the roses Drew leaves for her and this is causing her to lose interest in Ash (like they don't hang out together as much as they use to) and Ash wants her to stop so they can rekindle their friendship. But no matter what Ash says May just can't seem to stop thinking about Drew and the roses he keeps giving her so Ash tried to stop (well reduce) her attraction for Drew so she could focus on him like she use too. Thus giving the name of the story "Following the Red Roses"
    Interesting, I also have a collaberation idea... Although I am in need of an advenceshipper who also likes pearlshipping.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of The Bicker the Better. I prefer subtle hints and when the writers all out throw it into our faces when it wasn't focused on early seems out of place. Ash and May also act out of character in this episode. Did they ever quarrel like that before or after that episode? No. If it was about Pokeshipping, then it wouldn't have been out of place. But its still an enjoyable episode.
    This is true. I personally prefer seeing them get along, rather than argue for three quarters of the episode. But most advanceshippers have a heart attack of joy when they watch it.
    Last edited by The Shiny Gengar; 9th May 2012 at 01:03 PM.

Blog Entries

Finally got the first chapter of my fic done. Link is in my signature if anyone wants to read it.

"The Bicker the Better" certainly did seem like a carbon-copy of the episode Pokeshippers would've dreamed about. That's probably what made it so great to me. Other than the constant bickering, which made it resemble Pokeshipping in a way.

Blog Entries

Lol, I wonder how many pokeshippers were pissed off when they saw that episode

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Lol, I wonder how many pokeshippers were pissed off when they saw that episode
    It was quite possibly the greatest trolling the writers have ever done. :P

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

Oh, they were probably like, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT? ASH BELONGS WITH MISTY!" And then, they put their foot through the T.V. Meanwhile, a better shipping was born.

Okay, so here's a new topic: What do you think is the best symbol of Advanceshipping?

Well, there's the ribbon

amr.jpg

amr2.jpg

And then, for those of you who haven't seen any of the Unova Saga, check out the desk in Ash's room. He still has the Teddiursa carving that May gave him in Sinnoh!

tc.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18