Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 345

Page 345 of 494 FirstFirst ... 245295335343344345346347355395445 ... LastLast
Results 5,161 to 5,175 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Do you have an idea for a fanfic,fanart,or amv but don't have the time or the confidence to do it? And if so what is it?

All the time. However alot of them aren't AdvanceShipping related so I don't have much to talk about for them. As for why, I have trouble starting stuff. Once I get going I finish it though. Think of it as a big snowball on top of mountain. You might have trouble moving it but once its rolling down the slope it won't stop until it hits the bottom.
    Last edited by Speedy_Fox_IV; 7th May 2012 at 06:49 AM.
    beastmode953 likes this.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Blog Entries

Which of your advanceshipping works do you take pride on the most,give sentimental value to, or feel is the best of all your work?

That first "Weird Al"-style ADV song I wrote, so long ago. (You know, the one that parodied that Backstreet Boys song, if anyone remembers.) Unfortunately, my songwriting muse split for parts unknown and didn't leave a forwarding address.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    I may have just overthought this but guys imagine how you felt when you wrote your first story(If youve even written one). How would you feel if you saw this forum and seen them talking about a plot similar to yours talking shit about it. Would you be discouraged?
    Yeah, that just happened to me on the Serebii forums XD But I just decided to laugh it off... I mean, FTaL was my first fic... But yeah, I hear you with the whole encouragement thing. Personally, I've kind of enjoyed the experience though, I hardly ever get constructive criticism, and even if it was indirectly, I've learned a thing or two from the whole conversation. (It was all part of my plan, Mwahahahaha -__-)

Which of your advanceshipping works do you take pride on the most, give sentimental value to, or feel is the best of all your work?

Um... I wish I could say FTaL, but I can’t... and it's a little early to say Civil War... I’d probably say Silent but Deadly (Although I wouldn’t have said that a few months ago). It probably was the most serious fics I’ve ever done…

Do you have an idea for a fanfic, fanart, or amv but don't have the time or the confidence to do it? And if so what is it?

Yep, two fics I’ve already written, and fic that I have an idea for but have yet to write. I don’t do fanart or amvs… :/

What advice would you give to the people that answered the second question?

Oh, man, I could write an essay about this. Throughout life, I’ve been part of different communities of many different things, but typically I always ended up creating things to show (or even sell) to people (I like making things, part of the reason I like fanfiction) And I can’t tell you how many times I have made something, looked at it, and thought Nobody will like this… it’s too weird…

Virtually every time I’ve posted something I don’t think people will like, it becomes one of the most popular and well known things I’ve made. Same thing happened with Silent but Deadly, I didn’t think people would like it for a few different reasons, but it ended up being by far the most successful of the four stories I had posted at the time.

So I all can say is “Just do it, the internet will surprise you.”

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

I've probably scrapped at least eight different ADV fic ideas, but I think I've finally found one I'll stick with.

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

HAI GUYZ I IZ BACKZ MISSES MEH ;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D;D........................
    no?
    oh well

All the same I took a break to get my grades back up to my standard. Between Varsity Baseball and this and CASL Soccer, I had barely any time to do anything. But to my few and non-existent fans out there I'm starting back up with a reinvigorated fervor.

So now we return to topic with
    |
    |
    | that guy
    |
    |
    |
    \/
    Chloboshoka likes this.
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Blog Entries

That would be me.

Anyway, nice to see you back.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Do you have an idea for a fanfic, fanart, or amv but don't have the time or the confidence to do it? And if so what is it?
    The comics involving Ash looking after May and Max...;___; I've been too busy with things so i don't have much time to work on them, not only that but I have been getting lazy once a while.X_X**gets brick'd by May**

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Blog Entries

Looks like I'll be pulling an all nighter to work on my fanfic. Wish me luck.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

I'm currently working on a AdvanceShipping AMV. With the things that I got going on in school and other personal stuff, It may take some time for me to release It. But I'm still editing It from time to time.

If you haven't seen the Preview, check the spoiler tag.

And Welcome back PorahgonX ;3

Blog Entries

Occasionally, I'll find a very good AMV that doesn't have a certain Taylor Swift song attached to it. That is one of those AMV's, Final. At least so far. Keep up the good work.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Best in the World View Post
    Occasionally, I'll find a very good AMV that doesn't have a certain Taylor Swift song attached to it. That is one of those AMV's, Final. At least so far. Keep up the good work.
    Agreed. Love Story is the overused songs in these type of AMVs. I mean, there are more better love songs out there than Taylor Swift's own. And the Listen to your Heart is another overused song.

Since there are barely any new AMVs for AdvanceShipping, I might as well make one. The music I used was simply because Movie 9 was mostly where Ash and May shine. Of course, we all know that Movie 9 is filled with AdvanceShipping moments. Might as well use the music that was played when they swam together alone and the credits.

And thanks, I'll keep working on It! :)
    The release date might be towards the end of the month or early June. Since School is almost over (4 Weeks, 19 Days remaining), I still gotta finish up all our school projects and such and pretty much relax for the rest of the week. Not only that, I also gotta prepare for my trip to Philippines this June. Usually my May-June months are the busy ones.

Blog Entries

Okay, new question

What's an advanceshipping fic idea that you would like someone to write, but don't want to do yourself?

I think it would be interesting for someone to do a return fic, but with May disappearing instead of Ash. XP

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Okay, new question

What's an advanceshipping fic idea that you would like someone to write, but don't want to do yourself?

I think it would be interesting for someone to do a return fic, but with May disappearing instead of Ash. XP
    I shouldn't even be on here. I have to do my story, and finish what I'm about to send you. But I have to reply to your question. I was actually thinking the same exaxt thing about the return fic with may disappearing so yeah. I don't have anything to say lol

Blog Entries

Okay, new question

I shouldn't even be on here. I have to do my story, and finish what I'm about to send you. But I have to reply to your question. I was actually thinking the same exaxt thing about the return fic with may disappearing so yeah. I don't have anything to say lol
    Great minds think alike

Okay, new question

Great minds think alike
    I was just about to repost but ehh iwanted to write this but i have four fics to update so if anyone wants to write these go ahead

1. May falls in love with brock and asks ash for advice but along the way he falls in love with her. (If you do decide to write this please make this funny)

2. Ash and May get sent in the past after a big fight and they see giovanni and delia back in the day and how similar their relationship is to theirs. As they participate in the past, they see how stupid their fight was and when they get back into the future they begin to fix what went wrong between giovanni and delia before gio left ash and delia. (Does that make sense)

I have way more ideas but i dont want other ships taking them so pm me if you want to know more