Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 344

Page 344 of 494 FirstFirst ... 244294334342343344345346354394444 ... LastLast
Results 5,146 to 5,160 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

I guess I was one of the few that didn't think of Drew as a complete psychopath with the number 666 tattooed on his chest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Ahh Drew the Rapist. Ron the Death Eater at its finest.
    Really? I thought that it was more along the lines of Die for our Ship.
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Speedy_Fox_IV View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger Jack Walker View Post
    Ahh Drew the Rapist. Ron the Death Eater at its finest.
    Really? I thought that it was more along the lines of Die for our Ship.
    Sad thing is, the sentence about Advanceshippers is true for a lot of us.

Follow Chloboshoka On Twitter
    Follow Chloboshoka on Tumblr Visit Chloboshoka's Youtube Channel

I'm glad none of that applies to Sleeping Ash, although some of my older and discontinued fics do.
    Last edited by Chloboshoka; 6th May 2012 at 04:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    I'm glad none of that applies to Sleeping Ash, although some of my older and discontinued fics do.
    If they were, they did it wonderfully.

New topic.

Do you have a favorite Advanceshipping movie/episode of the anime?

I really like movie 9, of course, but I also love the episode with the couple in it talking about them arguing and how arguing is a sign of love. I cannot, however, for the life of me remember that couple's names or the episode.
    beastmode953 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Best in the World View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by C.Gholy View Post
    If they were, they did it wonderfully.

New topic.

I really like movie 9, of course, but I also love the episode with the couple in it talking about them arguing and how arguing is a sign of love. I cannot, however, for the life of me remember that couple's names or the episode.
    . Excuse my language but....ABOUT FUCKING TIME WE CHANGED TOPIC! Well actually I have two favorite scenes from movies. I love the part in destiny deoxys where may holds ash back from that one annpyong kid. Also in the lucario movie where she holds him back multiple times from lucario. Just like how may is the one to calm ash down. thanks nomad. You really are best in the world.

Blog Entries

You better believe it.

Destiny Deoxys is also my favorite Pokemon movie, mostly because it was the first one I ever saw. I didn't even know that there were Pokemon movies until Destiny Deoxys came out, because that was around the time I got into Pokemon.

Blog Entries

Oh, sorry Beastmode...

I personally like the two episodes revolving around May's Bulbasaur, Grass Hysteria and Crusin' for a Losin'

May's Bulbasaur always brings out the best in Advanceshipping for some reason.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Oh, sorry Beastmode...

I personally like the two episodes revolving around May's Bulbasaur, Grass Hysteria and http://Crusin' for a Losin'

May's Bulbasaur always brings out the best in Advanceshipping for some reason.
    Probably because of the whole Vineshipping thing.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Best in the World View Post
    Probably because of the whole Vineshipping thing.
    Yeah, I think it reflects advanceshipping the best, better than Pikachu and Eevee by far

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

I liked the episode "The Bicker the Better," and also, the scene in Movie 9 where Ash puts May, Manaphy, and Pikachu in that capsule to save them. And then when he shows back up after May starts to think that he's dead. Oh, and the whole heart swap moment where Ash can hear May's thoughts/prayers. Absolutely epic.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Get the Show on the Road
    The Bicker, The Better
    Date Expectations
    Grass Hysteria
    Home Where the start Is
    Movie 9

Finally im on the laptop and can type. Hope everyone here can hear me out for this. I just want to apologize to everyone for the last couple days about my reaction to the topic. I guess it just got me a little mad.

Reason being that some of those applied to my own stories but hey i can let that go. But the bigger issue is that most of those topics including the ocs,bad plots etc apply to most of the new writers. A few months ago all i did was review every single new advanceshipping fic i could find. No matter the quality.

My reasoning was to encourage them to be better. I mean if itssupereffective,pichuauraguardian18, and the shiny gengar would have never encouraged me through my shitty first fic, i would have never continued writing after the first three chapters.

I did my best to increase their self esteem and even did my best to help somewhat beta a few stories but if they look at this forum and think everyone thinks their story is shit well they might just quit. I mean we want all kinds of advanceshippers. the more the merrier i say.

I may have just overthought this but guys imagine how you felt when you wrote your first story(If youve even written one). How would you feel if you saw this forum and seen them talking about a plot similar to yours talking shit about it. Would you be discouraged?

Well i guess thats all. If i get infracted for this i don't care. Just leave it posted. just wanted to get it off my chest. And im guilty of it too. I hate certain types of fics too but im willing to change. Ill read through anything that people put an effort into.

Now to get back on topic. I actually have three questions.
    First is for people who are active in fanfiction,fanart,amvs etc.
    Which of your advanceshipping works do you take pride on the most,give sentimental value to, or feel is the best of all your work? Mine is Fanfiction Love Story because its based off of our community and its the first fic Luciferix told me that could possibly be in his favorites list. Almost all my favorite authors read it and really liked it.

Second is for people who have yet to write, draw or create amvs.
    Do you have an idea for a fanfic,fanart,or amv but don't have the time or the confidence to do it? And if so what is it?

Third is for experienced artists,authors,and AMV makers.
    What advice would you give to the people that answered the second question?

Once again sorry for being an asshole the last few days. This is what was going on through my mind.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    That was epic. XD It's funny because it's true.

"And then, hand-in-hand, Ash and May happily skipped over the hill and into the sunset. Because life is just a bowl cherries and never has problems, besides, problems make bad plots, right?"

That made me lol.
    OH GOD THATS BEAUTIFUL.
    Lol, so made my day. XD

Which of your advanceshipping works do you take pride on the most,give sentimental value to, or feel is the best of all your work?
    This one.

Do you have an idea for a fanfic,fanart,or amv but don't have the time or the confidence to do it? And if so what is it?

Plenty. In fact i have about five right now, two i forgot who was suppose to be in. I got a FF13 oneshot, currently 21 pages. XD A 1947 oneshot Ikarishipping and a Advanceshipping one, dark death theme. I really haven't shown anyone them because when i feel uncomfortable writing something i don't normally upload it. To me, if you don't feel comfortable writing something then just leave it, and come back to it some other day.

What advice would you give to the people that answered the second question?
    Don't enjoy it, don't do it. Come back to it when you feel like. Don't draw, write or make something you don't enjoy.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Guessing that's from a while back since it says silver moon. By the way,hope you don't take offense to this since I don't know how you feel about my writing but I feel like my writing style is closest to yours than anybody else's. Plot twists ,emotion,detail etc. I guess I sometimes reference your work to compare to mine.