Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 343

Page 343 of 494 FirstFirst ... 243293333341342343344345353393443 ... LastLast
Results 5,131 to 5,145 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Blog Entries

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    I mean it's rare enough for a review to mention that they enjoy a your OC in a story. when they do though, you know they love the OC, but no one should get carried away with that and flip them up. If you get me.
    Hm, yes, I used to hate OCs because the first two or three stories I read that had them portrayed them to be like, freaking Jesus... I think one of them even had an Arceus... It really ticks me off when the OC is overpowered, if it's well balanced, has his own issues (That isn't a love affair with Dawn), has decent character development, is actually unique and such, then I don't mind them as much.

And yeah, I've been trying to be wary of using Orange too much in Civil War, and to make sure he doesn't become over powered.

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

Yeah, I might have that problem a bit as well with my OC some times. Although, nobody's ever complained about him at all. I really don't know why he has become so popular, but I always seem to get requests from people to use him in their stories. I'm trying to scale back a bit on the overuse in my story though. I think that I sometimes forget that it's supposed to be an Advanceshipping story and use my OC too much.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

What do you absolutely hate seeing in an Advanceshipping story?

I decided to answer once again. I hate it when people portray Drew as a rapist. He's about eleven or thirteen, guys, he's not a rapist. He may be a smug little bastard, but he's not a rapist.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PichuAuraGuardian18 View Post
    Yeah, I might have that problem a bit as well with my OC some times. Although, nobody's ever complained about him at all. I really don't know why he has become so popular, but I always seem to get requests from people to use him in their stories. I'm trying to scale back a bit on the overuse in my story though. I think that I sometimes forget that it's supposed to be an Advanceshipping story and use my OC too much.
    Yeah, people seem to like Orange so far too... We'll see how long it lasts. XP

Quote Originally Posted by Best in the World View Post

I decided to answer once again. I hate it when people portray Drew as a rapist. He's about eleven or thirteen, guys, he's not a rapist. He may be a smug little bastard, but he's not a rapist.
    ^^THIS^^

Alright. shit. Everyone gets it. No mote drew bashing. My first fic was full of it but none of the others do. And I hate the idea of contestshipping ever since I read the aura is with me by lunarshadow69. But I would love to see some drewxdawn stories. Thanks gengar you had me convinced. Lol. And chloboshoka ill finish it up when I get the chance. And midnight I say giovanni and madam boss but Daniel isnt their kid after all so it screws everything up. You should write a story based on walang hanggan. I already have one similar to dahil sa pagibig lol. And what i absolutely hate in an advanceshipping fic is when twenty chapters and two.hundred reviews later you change the fucking shipping. Great story but I read it because it was advanceshipping. If I wanted furthershipping I would've searched it up in the search box. No problem with furthershippubg I actually Like it but damn I hate being mislead.

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

^^THIS^^
    I'll be honest and say that May's Crush (I think it was May's Crush) was the only story that portrayed Drew as sort of rapist-like well. I mean, he didn't rape May, he just touched her chest because he thought it would make her like him more. So, that story get's a free pass.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    Alright. shit. Everyone gets it. No mote drew bashing. My first fic was full of it but none of the others do. And I hate the idea of contestshipping ever since I read the aura is with me by lunarshadow69. But I would love to see some drewxdawn stories. Thanks gengar you had me convinced.
    It's good to see I've finally gotten my point across XD Oh man, and DrewxDawn... that would be interesting to have as a pairing in "Life as a King"... I must put some consideration into this. O___O

I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Blog Entries

That was epic. XD It's funny because it's true.

"And then, hand-in-hand, Ash and May happily skipped over the hill and into the sunset. Because life is just a bowl cherries and never has problems, besides, problems make bad plots, right?"

That made me lol.

I lold at common situation. That's most of my fics.

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post

^^THIS^^
    I'll be honest and say that May's Crush (I think it was May's Crush) was the only story that portrayed Drew as sort of rapist-like well. I mean, he didn't rape May, he just touched her chest because he thought it would make her like him more. So, that story get's a free pass.
    Are most older AdvanceShipping fics being messed up to Drew?!
    I mean yeah, we don't like him to be with May, but I just don't like how some ADV writers are portraying him as a rapist or something bad about him.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

"The Unrealistic Drew Bashing Story

Ash and May were sitting in the Pokémon Center, what could go wrong?

Little did they know, two, evil, creepy, perverted eyes were glaring at them. I want May to love me! Drew thought as he hid in the bushes"

I lol'd XD

On topic

What bothers me most if how Ash seems too dense, or not dense enough. Or that May is too girly. Anyone like this?
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post

Little did they know, two, evil, creepy, perverted eyes were glaring at them. I want May to love me! Drew thought as he hid in the bushes"

I lol'd XD

On topic

What bothers me most if how Ash seems too dense, or not dense enough. Or that May is too girly. Anyone like this?
    Seems like Ash and May are always similar.

1. Their names are three letters long. Their rivals have four letters. (Gary and Drew)
    2. They both have similar Pokemon.
    3. Both like food.
    4. Both have same and/or similar battling style.
    5. Both at least participated in a contest and won (Home Where the Start is)

Well, we all know Ash is dense. Ugh, blame the writers for being dense themselves -__-
    As for May, I guess she is girly (typical for a ten year old girl) xD

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I lol'd XD

On topic

KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Ahh Drew the Rapist. Ron the Death Eater at its finest.