Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 341
Page 341 of 495 FirstFirst ... 241291331339340341342343351391441 ... LastLast
Results 5,101 to 5,115 of 7425

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

  1. #5101
    Like a sir. The Shiny Gengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where there's bacon
    Posts
    342
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Oh, that must mean I need to try harder on mine.

    Challenge accepted. XD
    Lol. Comparing new AS writer to you, yours are actually impressive compared to the ones that are so bad to even talk about. XD Ah, i should review your story soon. ehehe.
    Aw shucks. I have a long way to go though :/

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post

    Or it could be the other way around. they start off great then just decline as each chapter they write. I keep reading current AS fics like that lately.
    True, it's always sad to see a great concept be misused...

    If Ash and May were traveling together alone (no Brock or Max), what would they do to support each other? And do you think It will be Shippy just between the two?

    It's like Speed_Fox_IV said, probably like the first few episodes of the Advance generation... Although, as time went on, their friendship would grow. It would have been interesting to see what would have happened if Max and Brock hadn't come along... And no I'm not volunteering to write a fanfiction about it. I already have enough on my plate.

  2. #5102

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Oh, that must mean I need to tryharder on mine.

    Challenge accepted. XD
    I was thinking the same exact thing. But with Luciferix Smuffin and Gerbilftw barely on anymore there's really no more authors to impress so I kind of lost motivation

  3. #5103
    Like a sir. The Shiny Gengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where there's bacon
    Posts
    342
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Oh? That sucks to hear...

    For me, writing has kind of just become a hobby... I do it for fun. But I understand what you mean when you say there isn't anyone to impress. It's not as fun when there isn't someone to appreciate your work like that, those three were old timers, so impressing was different from just anybody. Ultimately, I'd say my goal would be to be looked up at like them... idk, that's just me though...

  4. #5104

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Oh? That sucks to hear...

    For me, writing has kind of just become a hobby... I do it for fun. But I understand what you mean when you say there isn't anyone to impress. It's not as fun when there isn't someone to appreciate your work like that, those three were old timers, so impressing was different from just anybody. Ultimately, I'd say my goal would be to be looked up at like them... idk, that's just me though...
    I say you already are. Youre the most prolific advanceshipping author in the Fanfiction site at the moment. I honestly don't know how you find the time lol. And to answer the least favorite advanceshipping story question. I say I like any story where the author seems to have put in a decent effort. Anything besides that is ehh..

  5. #5105

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Pikachu also looks shocked in that picture too. Bless them.

    I feel so happy to return to the advanceshipping fandom. All the other advanceshipping forums I was a part of are either dead or have been deleted. I'm good friends with one of the old admins there. Josh made some fantastic advanceshipping art which looked just like it had come from the anime himself. Sadly he got banned on DA. :(




  6. #5106
    President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Look behind you.
    Posts
    592
    Blog Entries
    32

    Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    If Ash and May were traveling together alone (no Brock or Max), what would they do to support each other? And do you think It will be Shippy just between the two?

    Probably lots of sex more shippy moments, since Brock and Max would be gone.

  7. #5107
    Like a sir. The Shiny Gengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where there's bacon
    Posts
    342
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    I say you already are. Youre the most prolific advanceshipping author in the Fanfiction site at the moment. I honestly don't know how you find the time lol. And to answer the least favorite advanceshipping story question. I say I like any story where the author seems to have put in a decent effort. Anything besides that is ehh..
    Aw shucks. But yeah, stories were the chapters are 300 words long and don't have much time put into them tick me off.

  8. #5108
    All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Ontario, Canada. Exact locatio
    Posts
    201

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    If Ash and May were traveling together alone (no Brock or Max), what would they do to support each other? And do you think It will be Shippy just between the two?

    I have one word.
    If you know me at all, you know exactly what it is.
    8]
    (It's not yes, and it's about what I think would happen)
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

    In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

    I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

    My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

  9. #5109
    Like a sir. The Shiny Gengar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Where there's bacon
    Posts
    342
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    You guys all are thinking the same thing, but you have to remember that in the anime, they technically are still only 10 years old... so yeah...

  10. #5110

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    Do you think Max thinks of Ash and May as a father and mother?

    Lololol, no.

    If you're a writer, where do you typically get your inspiration for advanceshipping fanfics?

    Asian drama soap operas. I change the actors to my OTP and life is much better. but also from the things i research from the pokemon's histroy and put it into my works. Oh, also pokemon rumors also help as well. Annddddd my sad love stories in life. XD

    As an advanceshipper, what is your favorite Dawn pairing?

    Ikarishipping because there aren't enough hints or moments for Kenny and Dawn except the last episode. (NOT GOOD ENOUGH WRITERS. A LITTLE TOO LATE) and well, Pearlshipping? Ash is taken gurl!

    What is your least favorite type of advanceshipping fic?

    High school fics. Ugh, horrible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Best in the World View Post
    Lol. Made my day.

    Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    This, would of been wonderful in the dub. but it don't matter. =D Hey, is this on the bulba AS page? I can't remember if it is.
    Sad love stories in life huh? And yeah some of your plots are pretty similar to Filipino soaps lol. I get some ideas from them too.

  11. #5111

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post

    Sad love stories in life huh? And yeah some of your plots are pretty similar to Filipino soaps lol. I get some ideas from them too.
    Shhh, don't say my reference out so loud! I waste too much time watching them. Their just so good! XD

    If Ash and May were traveling together alone (no Brock or Max), what would they do to support each other? And do you think It will be Shippy just between the two?

    I think nothing major would change between the two. Maybe a few more convincing hints here and there but nothing too huge.
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 3rd May 2012 at 11:18 PM.

    Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

    Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

  12. #5112

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post

    Sad love stories in life huh? And yeah some of your plots are pretty similar to Filipino soaps lol. I get some ideas from them too.
    Shhh, don't say my reference out so loud! I waste too much time watching them. Their just so good! XD

    If Ash and May were traveling together alone (no Brock or Max), what would they do to support each other? And do you think It will be Shippy just between the two?

    I think nothing major would change between the two. Maybe a few more convincing hints here and there but nothing too huge.
    Lol ok and the new show with the priest and his sister is my favorite if you know which one I'm taking about. And lol I think Brock and max were just cockblocks. I say I agree with best in the world lol. And just posted a new fic called Hunger For More on Fanfiction if anybody cares. Sorry if anyone sent me pms on that site BTW. I haven't been on and gavent had the chance to reply...

  13. #5113

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post

    Sad love stories in life huh? And yeah some of your plots are pretty similar to Filipino soaps lol. I get some ideas from them too.
    Shhh, don't say my reference out so loud! I waste too much time watching them. Their just so good! XD

    If Ash and May were traveling together alone (no Brock or Max), what would they do to support each other? And do you think It will be Shippy just between the two?

    I think nothing major would change between the two. Maybe a few more convincing hints here and there but nothing too huge.
    Lol ok and the new show with the priest and his sister is my favorite if you know which one I'm taking about. And lol I think Brock and max were just cockblocks. I say I agree with best in the world lol. And just posted a new fic called Hunger For More on Fanfiction if anybody cares. Sorry if anyone sent me pms on that site BTW. I haven't been on and gavent had the chance to reply...
    Ah, Dahil sa Pagibig. Not a fan of that. Walang Hanggang is my fav. =D

    Cockblocks? I don't see them like that. I mean Max helped May grow as a person and Brock was like a big brother to everyone.

    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    I say you already are. Youre the most prolific advanceshipping author in the Fanfiction site at the moment. I honestly don't know how you find the time lol. And to answer the least favorite advanceshipping story question. I say I like any story where the author seems to have put in a decent effort. Anything besides that is ehh..
    Aw shucks. But yeah, stories were the chapters are 300 words long and don't have much time put into them tick me off.
    Well there have been really good 300 word stories that i wished they added more words on it. It's such a shame to see such wonderful unfinished stories die just like that.

    Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

    Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

  14. #5114

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Catherina is really cute lol. That's the only reason I watch it :D. And dahil sa pagibig is giving me ideas witv my story always a day too late. I love oliver(jericho rosales)'s flashbacks. It's really given me inspiration. But ehh I say watching Brock get rejected over and over gives ash some doubt about women a little bit. I mean you see someone you look up to pretty much lose his character around women constantly would lower your confidence lol. And the only stories that have been updated recently worth reading are trophy,sleeping ash,ringer,and civil war. All else haven't been updates or just don't interest me. But if I'm.wrong please let me know guys. I would love to read some great as five that have neen updated this last few weeks.

  15. #5115

    Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

    Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post
    Catherina is really cute lol. That's the only reason I watch it :D. And dahil sa pagibig is giving me ideas witv my story always a day too late. I love oliver(jericho rosales)'s flashbacks. It's really given me inspiration. But ehh I say watching Brock get rejected over and over gives ash some doubt about women a little bit. I mean you see someone you look up to pretty much lose his character around women constantly would lower your confidence lol. And the only stories that have been updated recently worth reading are trophy,sleeping ash,ringer,and civil war. All else haven't been updates or just don't interest me. But if I'm.wrong please let me know guys. I would love to read some great as five that have neen updated this last few weeks.
    Oliver is crazy. Not healthy obession he has. What? You don't watch because of Coco? XD

    I only get ideas off the shows but to base eg Ash as a boy growing up with what he thinks are he real parents can sometimes cause the readers not to like the story. But yeah, getting ideas off shows and then making them to your own is a good feeling. Well, to me it is. XD
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 4th May 2012 at 12:11 AM.

    Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

    Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •