Page 335 of 494 FirstFirst ... 235285325333334335336337345385435 ... LastLast
Results 5,011 to 5,025 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Proud Advanceshipper

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by The Nomad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by The Shiny Gengar View Post
    THE ULTIMATE CONCLUSION: Time makes no sense in the Pokemon universe.

The End. Back on topic.
    Let's just say they live in an alternate dimension where there's no such thing as aging.

New topic: How do you think Ash and May would feel if they were constantly commented on because of how much of a great couple they look to be?

May would probably blush and deny it profusely (but she knows it inside) and Ash would say "A couple? Is that a name for a double battle partner or something?"
    First off, I'd like to introduce myself. Hey, I'm wuster and I'm a very strong advanceshipper that made an account on Bulbagarden some time ago, but for some reason never used it. I do write fanfiction, so I can't wait to start on that soon!

Now back on topic, I truly believe every time someone would point it out to them, it would slowly open each of them up to the possibility of being together. Sure, they would blush, deny it, and stuff, but deep down it could unlock that shyness they both have in confronting each other about love. I'm not the best with words, but basically what I'm trying to say is that it could slowly open each of their eyes, and make each of them see the other in a more-than-friends way. I'm just gonna stop talking because I make no sense right now, *Goes back to writing.
    Last edited by wuster; 19th April 2012 at 02:40 PM.

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

How do you think Ash and May would feel if they were constantly commented on because of how much of a great couple they look to be?

Ash: May do we know these people?
    May: I don't know Ash...
    Ash: I think they're right though, we are a good couple!
    May: Q3O4IUCNIOEUGNESIUGHEWNPOIUVTHQ3IPUGH3WIU!*&^!&#%&$&1567576567567512476239748639756327984560328!?!?! ?!?
    Ash: We work really well in tag battles!

And from that day on, May has been sobbing in the corner quietly and refuses to look at Ash.
    beastmode953 likes this.
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries
    Follow FinalSynFrey On Twitter
    Visit FinalSynFrey's Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by DarkDreams View Post
    How do you think Ash and May would feel if they were constantly commented on because of how much of a great couple they look to be?

May: Q3O4IUCNIOEUGNESIUGHEWNPOIUVTHQ3IPUGH3WIU!*&^!&#%&$&1567576567567512476239748639756327984560328!?!?! ?!?

And from that day on, May has been sobbing in the corner quietly and refuses to look at Ash.
    I doubt Ash would say "We are a good COUPLE" since he's that dense.
    Probably both of them will deny the couple connection like in The Bicker, The Better, but without the fighting. Deep down inside, they have feelings for one another, but can't admit It.

We need more Ash and May tag battles. So far, we've seen them doing a battle together once (The Bicker, the Better). I wish they could have done a tag Battle when May showed up in Sinnoh, but Dawn insisted to be her partner -___-

That opening in Advance Challenge with Ash and May in a tag battle was never premiered.

Writer Extrordinaire PichuAuraGuardian18's Avatar

I really don't think Ash is all that dense. We all think that, but I think we forget that the writers have him as ten. I don't know about all of you, but ten is kind of an age when boys don't really think of girls. That is why I wish that they would make him a bit older, then we could have a bit more romance I guess. But to answer the question, I think both of them would be going "Whaaaaat?"
    beastmode953 likes this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If you want to read any of my fanfics on Fanfiction.Net, here's the link to my profile:

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3222928/PichuAuraGuardian18

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PichuAuraGuardian18 View Post
    I really don't think Ash is all that dense. We all think that, but I think we forget that the writers have him as ten. I don't know about all of you, but ten is kind of an age when boys don't really think of girls. That is why I wish that they would make him a bit older, then we could have a bit more romance I guess. But to answer the question, I think both of them would be going "Whaaaaat?"
    Yeah, I guess you can say that. I mean, Ash knows what "couple" and "I love you" means. The only thing he can't do is fall in love with girls.
    But If people question them If they are a couple, 100% chance they will say that~ xD

They both deny the couple connection outside, but probably inside their hearts, they do~ ^^

Blog Entries

People often portray Ash as dense, I'm beginning to think he's more uninterested in things like that (At least as a 10 year old).

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

They would take it as advice to get it on They would deny and say their just good friends. As usual. or maybe a re-run of "The Bicker the Better" will happen. YAY

What type of media satisfies your advanceshipping needs? Fanart fanfics or amv? And what's your favorite from.the category?

AMV's because they seem to make Advanceshipping look and feel canon. Even more when it's a really really well done AMV.

People often portray Ash as dense, I'm beginning to think he's more uninterested in things like that (At least as a 10 year old).
    Even ten years olds can develop some sort of crush except Ash. XD
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 19th April 2012 at 10:18 AM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post
    We need more Ash and May tag battles. So far, we've seen them doing a battle together once (The Bicker, the Better). I wish they could have done a tag Battle when May showed up in Sinnoh, but Dawn insisted to be her partner -___-

That opening in Advance Challenge with Ash and May in a tag battle was never premiered.
    OBJECTION!

They've tag battled at least twice more

KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by FinalSynFrey View Post

OBJECTION!

They've tag battled at least twice more

Alright alright.
    Although, It would have been better If May partnered up with Ash instead of Dawn.

That second pic makes me think that Ash and May are perfect Tag Battle partners. I mean look how in-sync they both are.
    beastmode953 likes this.

ash will be stubborn as hell and deny it. Like pichu said he's only 10. He just isn't thinking about that right now but if enough people tell him that,subconsciously something is going to kick in. Which is why I love the puppeteers wishes so much. Dawn played the strings on his mind perfectly. Btw like @finalsynfrey said they look so in sync in the last fic. I love it. Which episode was that?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by beastmode953 View Post

ash will be stubborn as hell and deny it. Like pichu said he's only 10. He just isn't thinking about that right now but if enough people tell him that,subconsciously something is going to kick in. Which is why I love the puppeteers wishes so much. Dawn played the strings on his mind perfectly. Btw like @finalsynfrey said they look so in sync in the last fic. I love it. Which episode was that?
    From the style, I think that it's the intro to one of the movies (The Deoxys one is my guess)

We need a new topic and I'm asking this out of curiosity and because I saw it in another thread. .....Who do you feel are some of the moat active Advanceshippers at this moment and what are they doing to keep the shipping as active as it is now ? that could be in fanart amvs Fanfiction whatever. I just wanna know because I would like to talk to some of these people lol. Unless someone has a better topic

Blog Entries

We need a new topic and I'm asking this out of curiosity and because I saw it in another thread. .....Who do you feel are some of the most active Advanceshippers at this moment and what are they doing to keep the shipping as active as it is now ? that could be in fanart amvs Fanfiction whatever. I just wanna know because I would like to talk to some of these people lol. Unless someone has a better topic
    Hm, that's a toughie... I haven't seen much advanceshipping fan art on DeviantArt lately, so I can't really say anyone there atm. Obviously the people discussing it here are keeping it alive, as well as the people over at the Seribii forums. People on fanfiction are doing a pretty good job at the moment as there seems to be a pretty constant flow of fics and updates coming in (Can't say all of them are good though).

I really don't have anyone to point to that you don't already know. :/

We need a new topic and I'm asking this out of curiosity and because I saw it in another thread. .....Who do you feel are some of the most active Advanceshippers at this moment and what are they doing to keep the shipping as active as it is now ? that could be in fanart amvs Fanfiction whatever. I just wanna know because I would like to talk to some of these people lol. Unless someone has a better topic
    Hm, that's a toughie... I haven't seen much advanceshipping fan art on DeviantArt lately, so I can't really say anyone there atm. Obviously the people discussing it here are keeping it alive, as well as the people over at the Seribii forums. People on fanfiction are doing a pretty good job at the moment as there seems to be a pretty constant flow of fics and updates coming in (Can't say all of them are good though).

I really don't have anyone to point to that you don't already know. :/
    . damn I was hoping to get some amvs people mentioned. Like midnight said I want to see some.

Blog Entries

Follow CommanderPigg on Tumblr Visit CommanderPigg's Youtube Channel

damn I was hoping to get some amvs people mentioned. Like midnight said I want to see some.
    I subscribe to a lot of people who like Advanceshipping on YouTube. I really like their AMVs (though, IDK if y'all have seen them yet). The AMV community's definitely keeping the ship alive XD

"seasons change, people change"