Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 316
Page 316 of 496 FirstFirst ... 216266306314315316317318326366416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 7440

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Assuming Ash and May get together, who ask the other out?

Muahahahaha Drew because he is destined to be their matchmaker.
    Loved the Banner, Made by Princess of Hoenn
    Make the Impossible, Possible
    Fanfiction Account:http://www.fanfiction.net/u/871772/

What would the first words Ash and May share after being sepearated so long AND meeting each other sometime during their respective journeys?

DRABBLE TIME

He promised him that they would see each other and meet and chat the night away but nothing happened. The raven hair boy gazed out of his bedroom window. He could hear his mother calling him over and over again; telling him it was time to go. But Ash refused.

"Just a little longer." He thought. "Just one look. That's all i ask."

He placed his hand on the glass and fixed his eyes on the only road that lead into Pallet. His mother's voice grew louder as she raced up the stairs. Her angry was wiped away when she found her son looking into the distance, all depressed.

"Alright, another five minutes, then we have to go to Unova. The plane will leave us." Ash nodded while still looking at the empty road.

He waited so long. He couldn't wait to come back home. She promised him. She promised! He sighed and walked to his bench of collected trophies from his long journey in the Sinnoh region. He smiled at all his awards and flashbacks of his time in Sinnoh poured back into his mind but as he reached for the last one, his smile was wiped away from his face. he softly traced his fingers over the wooden figurine before grasping it into his hands.

Beside from the ribbon he treasured so dearly this was just as important. All his memories with her came back to him, both the good and the bad. Ash couldn't endure any more and placed the figurine back with the others and sighed.

"She's not coming. Maybe she is still busy with the Grand Festival."

"Nope." Ash's eyes widen with shock. He turned to where he heard the voice. Ash's lips couldn't help but smile.

It was her, May. He oldest and closet friend.

"What's with the news that your leaving to Unova." May pouted as she crossed her arms. "Couldn't you wait for another day?" Ash laughed at May's childish behaviour. "What's so funny?!" She growled.

"It's just i missed seeing you and your funny facial expressions." May's anger quickly faded away. May blinked at her mentor.

"You missed me?" Ash calmed himself down before nodding. She smiled and grabbed his hand. "That's great. so did I!" She cheered. May looked at the clock and noticed it was time for Ash to leave once more. the happiness soon faded between them. "Why don't we talk about our journeys in Johto and Sinnoh while your heading to the port? I have some many things to tell you." Ash smiled warmly at her.

"I'll love that."

Quote Originally Posted by BladeEntity View Post
    Assuming Ash and May get together, who ask the other out?

Muahahahaha Drew because he is destined to be their matchmaker.
    Lol, i'll love to see that!

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Caitlin owns. Nuff said. PorahgonX's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    DRABBLE TIME

Quit it Midnight. Nao. Before you make someone angry at your skill. (Namely meh) >:(
    FanFiction
    Most Recent OneShot: A Wishing Flower
    Current Main Focus Story: I Smittened A Supermodel (RaimeiShipping)

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.
    Bleh. That was a mouthful XP

Known as Porahgonx, or more simply, Px

Quote Originally Posted by PorahgonX View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    DRABBLE TIME

Quit it Midnight. Nao. Before you make someone angry at your skill. (Namely meh) >:(
    Lol, didn't mean to offend anyone. Haha, blame my inner advanceshipping head. It won't give me a break. XD It wants to write Ringer but i don't want to. ahaha.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

I wonder how May would react to Ash's new eye job...

Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    I wonder how May would react to Ash's new eye job...
    CORRECTION! His new REVEALED eye job.
    He's always had brown eyes...just they only showed in his most emotional moments (it was one of the minor things that we ADVshippers used as proof, since they appeared when dealing with intimate moments with May more than any other time)
    FanFiction

AdvanceShipping, RaimeiShipping, SnowballShipping, QuestShipping, and TeenCareShipping.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Well, I'm back, as brief as it may seem, as I've been sort of overloaded with many different projects and positions… I wonder if I've inhaled too much responsibility? ^^'

An AMV got me thinking of this thread, so I decided to come back and give a shout – As you already know, I'll be sharing it ;)

I think the song itself is what did it for me. The sounds have that electronic beat that I love so dearly, and the lyrics are touching, but not mushy, if you catch my drift.

I recall most of the mainstream/popular AdvanceShipping AMVs being released in the years of 2007 to 2008/2009, right after the end of the Advanced Generation. The only other video I saw released within a year on the first page of the search besides my vid had only what, 600 views? :/ Here's my search – Sorry, I don't know how to sort YouTube URL garbage, I can only do that with a Google search.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not bad for a slide show, song was pretty good.:3

BTW about May reacting to Ash's new eyes, i mean updated version, she won't really resort to reacting since the anime team just add a new art style. Since Ash looks younger looking, I'm wondering if it will apply to other characters like May for instance, heh they'll probably correct on her figure in a way to resemble a ten year old.XDDDDD Oh and one other thing, I would always would like to see/hear Delia reacting to the 'special trophy' Ash had received prior to the events of BW001.xD

Delia:"Ooh, what a cute looking figurine, who you got it from...?"
    Ash: I got it from May when I met up w/ her with my friends at the Lake Valor area
    Delia: **smirks**May gave you that gift, my my....now I see why her gift is so special to you....
    Ash: Really?._.
    Delia: Of course! Why else would you put it with your other things...?F)

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Tomboy Trainer Angel View Post
    Not bad for a slide show, song was pretty good.:3

BTW about May reacting to Ash's new eyes, i mean updated version, she won't really resort to reacting since the anime team just add a new art style. Since Ash looks younger looking, I'm wondering if it will apply to other characters like May for instance, heh they'll probably correct on her figure in a way to resemble a ten year old.XDDDDD Oh and one other thing, I would always would like to see/hear Delia reacting to the 'special trophy' Ash had received prior to the events of BW001.xD
    Agree. I don't believe May would react to Ash's new eyes because its just a new art style. To keep up with modern anime. Nothing more.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr

hni_0065.jpg
    (Yes,this is Advanceshipping.)

Artists: Me,and my friend

Sorry that I haven't been on...My arm has a type of disease and I had to let it heal.(Not lying)

Besides that,topic time.

What kind of animals represent Advanceshipping?

-Made by Master-Charizard-

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

My God, if they give May the new eye style, I will kill myself. That would just be so wrong.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

My God, if they give May the new eye style, I will kill myself. That would just be so wrong.
    I'm already used to the new eyes style so I really wouldn't mind if the new eye style is applied to older characters, it'll give off the cute look for the girls respectively yet that's just me.:3 I'm also practicing to draw the eyes for each one.:P

@Master-Charizard, that drawing looks neat-o, Max looks adorable as a wolf.XD

Ponies, magical talking ponies **shot** Hmm....I'm guessing dogs as dogs are loyal and friendly, they're also willing to protect their owners from harm.<3

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Quote Originally Posted by Brave New World View Post
    The eye style isn't even that bad. It fact i think it suits the anime, it makes everyone look younger and cuter.

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Charizard View Post
    hni_0065.jpg

Wahhh, the drawing is so cute! You did such a awesome job on it!

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr

Blog Entries

Swans, because they mate for life.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Charizard View Post
    hni_0065.jpg

^ Epic photo is epic. I'm not gonna be a total freak over the quality of the CAMERA USED...but I'm a total digital video tech geek nerd psycho guy. SO I end up spazzing over stuff like that. I like the ideas and symbolism in it though :)

Albatrosses. Since they're the freaking COOLEST BIRDS EVER. Oh and they are loyal, loving, gentle, mate for life, caring, and stick-together animals. A lot like Penguins, so I'll include those in here. Albatrosses and Penguins.

The whole May with an eye thing, its a win lose I think. She could either look prettier and cuter, or look awkward with the way her figure attributes to a more subtle yet powerful eye color. But then again, lets face it. Will we ever see her again? I unfortunately...-cringes-...think that...-wheezes-...we won't...-keels over-...ever see...-starts wailing/bawling-...May again...-gets shot by every AdvanceShipper in the world-
    FanFiction