Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 313

Page 313 of 494 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... LastLast
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

A Time Lord in disguise Sp1derp1g's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

@AAMAYLfandownunder are you who I think you are?

What color do you think could represent AdvanceShipping?
    Depends... when I was making the Soundtrack, people suggested I made it blue and red. they became the unofficial colors...
    My FF.net account

If you're an iCarly fan, check RobSp1derp1g's iCarly Reviews.

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

Rob and Josh! Omg, your here! Yay! It's so nice to see old advanceshippers coming back!

And nice fanart Josh. it is because i commissioned it and its advanceshipping. -shot-

And this is a little off-topic. Is anyone else having trouble logging into Fanfiction.net? I keep getting this error that the page cannot be shown or something. It's annoying me because i can't update my fics because of it. =/

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

President of everything. Headless Whoreman's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Follow Headless Whoreman on Tumblr Visit Headless Whoreman's Youtube Channel

I haven't lgged on to ff.net in about a year, so I wouldn't know.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Wow, I guess I missed a lot while I was stuck on a pathetic video game… ;_;

Midnight, beware of ACTA: FF.NET is a prime target.

I seem to be able to login fine, so I'd advise you to check either your modem/router or your Internet Service Provider.

Sp1derp1g, I remember seeing you at the old ASGD, do I not?

And that fanart is amazing, AAMAYLfandownunder — I mean seriously, it's borderline PD+, no joke, in style and skill. It's just wonderful. :D
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Devil Lobster Man Ranger Jack Walker's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Visit Ranger Jack Walker's Youtube Channel

Cool, spiderpig is back.

Cool fanart too.

Blog Entries

@AAMAYLfandownunder That fan art is just great... You've got to make more.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

@AAMAYLfandownunder, welcome to the forums well a late welcome from me and it's awesome to see that you've joined.

What would you say is the type of relationship May and Ash have?
    Mentor/student relationship of course. Since Ash was shown to be mature and the more experienced trainer, he took a role into helping out the less experienced Pokemon trainer for May. He's the one who made an everlasting impact upon May's character development from being a girl who despises Pokemon to being a person who cared deeply about Pokemon as much as him. Of course their other relationship I guess is being about becoming fast friends as they share several traits in common, like their love for food for instance.
    Last edited by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~; 12th February 2012 at 11:35 AM.

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Well Happy Valentines Day to you all!!!!! (heh it's not even Valentines day here yet xDD) The day filled with romance and commercialized products :PP

Okay time to play catch up with all of these posts o.o""

Thank you all for your thoughts on my banner ^__^
    wow that banner looks really good but apart from it, I think the image of May to the far left looks off...but you still did you best on it
    Darn you caught me xDD. Yeah see I wasn't really smart when look for a picture for May. I browsed through some pics and saw that one, but the girl who gave May Eevee was like blocking part of her. Yah so I tried to cut the girl out and "fix" May I guess xDD. I tell ya, not a mistake I'll make again - u -
    And yeah it's pretty cluttered now that I take another look at it xDD Heh, need to work on that.
    But again. THANK YOU ALL SO ÜBER MUCH x))))

What kind of Disney movie would you put Ash and May in?
    Can't think of anything else except Aladdin xDD. Aladdin just remind me of Advanceshipping. You know Ash, the adventerous brave, slightly-less fortunate handsome guy and May, a determined loving girl seeking for global adventure ^__^ plus May's outfit in the Wallace Cup just influenced my thoughts of Aladdin even more > w <

What would you say is the type of relationship May and Ash have?
    Like many have said, the mentor/student relationship. And also it's kind of that never-separate bond (if even such relationship exists o.O). Like no matter how far they're apart, their friendship and memories will remain the same, or even develope.
    Yah my brain is fried right now ; 0 ;

Eeeeeeep the classic Advanceshippers are slowly returning!!!!!!!! WOWZA!!!! The support of this lovely couple still liiiiiiiivveessss!!!!!! * 0 * -faints x))-
    Amazing fan art you 2!! They're both AMAAAAAZZIIIIIINNG!!!!!! And yes @AAMAYLfandownunder I've definitely seen your works before and lurrrrve them x33

Ummmm how about we celebrate the weaponed-baby's day with this topic.

Create a Valentine Day scenario with Advanceshipping. It can be in the form of drabble/comic/drawing/describing it etc.

You guys can re-word this topic if you'd like xDD
    Last edited by advance4ev; 14th February 2012 at 04:23 AM. Reason: I can't type for crap on a school night xDD

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~

Blog Entries

Happy Valentine's Day! In spirit of the holiday...

What would Ash give May for Valentine's day?

Probably just a box of chocolates or something simple like that. Or he could get her a rose to piss off the Contestshippers.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Yeah it's the day after but who cares!8DDDDD I think Ash would give May for V-Day his free time to be shopping buddy in a way to make her happy despite carrying bags isn't his thing but I think he'll give it a try after all, he made his Charizard obedient, saved the world a few times so he'll do fiiiiiine....XD

I was also fishing out for some art I drew not too long ago....

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

That pic is really cute... :)

Blog Entries

I like the pic, but is Ash wearing a sausage link? XD

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Who ya thinkin' about, May? :3

Topic? I know it's two days late, but hey, I didn't miss out on name-brand $20 chocolates, did I? OH NOEZ MA CHOCOLAETZ AER MELTING!!!1
    A kiss on the lips. I know you imagine it to be terribly cliché, but I and others portray it as a romantical, heartfelt and vaguely spiritual kiss; no ordinary smooch I might add. It would be so deeply lovingly, but not huskily, and the two would come into understanding of each other's feelings, not just of intimate thoughts, but their deepest secrets intertwined with each other, like a vine, without a single word. Can you imagine this?

On a more serious note, not every AdvanceShipper who we all know and love have made their reappearances like some have, and they are events many of us think is long overdue. If only… if only… If there's one god you don't want to get steamed up, it's Hades, 'cause he had an eeeevil plan. He ran the underworld, but thought the dead were dull and uncouth; he was as mean as he was ruthless, and that's the gospel truth; He had a pla—an to shake things up, and tha~at's the gospel tru~uth; /endherculesreferenceslashrantthingy I was going for a snake-slash-ninja approach, with a little hissin'… /endyetanotherdisneymoviereferencerant I think I'll stop myself there :P
    Oh jeez… The references are flyin in p_p Don't get me started with the movie references Pirates! Don't get me started about pirates!

Well, I don't think my point has been made clear: Not everyone has made their anticipated re-debuts, and I think we all know who's M.I.A., don't we? Yep. That person. That we forgot about. For like months. Let's not forget again, myself included.

I've got a three-step plan for pumping this thread back up into action (not that it's necessarily dead, but hey, the more the merrier right?).

1. Apply as much thought has humanly possible into new topics and post structures. (Practically done!)
    2. ?????
    3. PROFIT

2. Shape up our community (Rome wasn't built in a day)
    3. Build foundations for more friendships and collectives (maybe we could start an alliance with PearlShippers, and show the Poké-Contest shippers that conflicting 'ships can work together (that would bring some srs pwnage to tohse anti-ADV aend anti-Perl shippers, liek srsly)

We don't want to act like that clone is, do we? Nor do we want to take it like Ash's Pikachu is either. In a nutshell, fighting never gets us anywhere good, and if we want to rise to the top to make AdvanceShipping the best darn Pokémon shipping out there and pwn t3h Pokey-shippers t00, I think we need to put our differences aside and work together. As Christ once said, Love thy Enemy. Those words couldn't be more true, here and now.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Oh goodness the sausage has returned!! xDD
    (Anyway just curious, have you finished your Ash Babysits comic?? I haven't been on DeviantArt in a LONG time - __ -;;)

Guess Imma be a loner and answer my own topic xDD which also leads to what Ash would give to May and vice versa x))
    What would Ash and May do for Valentine's day? Well they would talk(in person, because all of a sudden R/S/E remakes came out without anyone knowing and May just randomly showed up in Unova /SHOT) and May would tease Ash about love and stuff. Ash blushes, some Iris "such a child" quote comes in, and Cilan cooks something delicious which everyone drools upon. They eat, memories are mentioned and ribbon is shared. And then some romantic shizzzz happens xDD
    And this....is why I can't write a decent story xD ; 0 ;

Well there are MANY things that Ash could give May for the day of love, if yah know what I mean ;DD [/insert.pervy.comment.from.our.adult-minded.Advanceshippers.here]

Ahem but that aside, I always liked the idea of May(or Ash) wearing the ribbon around her neck so maybe a necklace to place the ribbon there x)). Or even maybe he could plan a trip to visit the Temple of the Sea (when it's not invisible xDD) so they can both reunite with their "son" ;DD

*what my mind thinks at school nights xD*
    Or well given the fact that Ash is very dense, he might try to get her something romantic, but ends up being unromantic xDD.
    May: Um Ash? Why did you get me a brick for Valentine's Day?
    Ash: Well bricks are red, like your shirt and I think hearts on Valentine's Day are red too so....yah
    Everyone: -__(\
    Brock: Seriously, how can THIS dense idiot get chicks to fall in love with him and not me!? TT __ TT

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~

Blog Entries

Oh my god, a brick for Valentine's day? That could be a comedy one shot. xD