Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 306

Page 306 of 494 FirstFirst ... 206256296304305306307308316356406 ... LastLast
Results 4,576 to 4,590 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by GloomyHaruka View Post
    @BreederDrew Swampert said that there is an Advanceshipping comic drawn by Suzu and PD+. o: It was up for sale on her site a few years back, but now it's no where to be found.:c It's called 空色緋色恋煩い. The last one was actioned off too.D: So no we're trying to figure out where else we can buy this comic.
    It'd be so cool if I had it.; 0 ; Though there is no known translation of it though.D:
    Quote Originally Posted by Midnightmoon602 View Post
    I know two people who can have some idea of japanese translation. Endless_summer181 and LuciferIX. I only can translate only filipino sadly.

I do remember reading about that comic on a very old advanceshipping website. sadly i know as much as swampert has already said.
    It was not for sale on Suzu's site. There was only information about it and no option to purchase. It was distributed beginning 2007-09-23, but I don't know about the number of copies or the general availability. Is anyone going to Osaka soon? Look for one! So far, searches have returned no relevant results other than the one auction listing, and I do not know Japanese, so I do not expect to make any more progress.
    ?

/人◕‿‿◕人\ I need the booty GloomyHaruka's Avatar
    Follow GloomyHaruka On Twitter
    Follow GloomyHaruka on Tumblr

@TanktheAggron Oh my god, LOL.xD
    @swampert55 Is Osaka a con? o: Hmmmm maybe there might actually be one at a Pokemon con!:D Though I highly doubt there will be a copy of it anywhere else except Japan. :c
    + Banner && icon made by me! +

+DA+Art Blog+FF+Tumblr+Advancers+

Registered User Master-Charizard's Avatar

We'll I'm back from the dead.Did anybody miss me?*crickets*

Well then.......How bout' a picture?
    Advanceshipping:Skinny Dipping

Artist:Here

Can anybody tell me how to show images?

Now for my comeback(If anybody cares...)how bout a topic?

If Ash and May owned a cat or dog,how would they take care of it?

-Made by Master-Charizard-

Quote Originally Posted by GloomyHaruka View Post
    @swampert55 Is Osaka a con? o: Hmmmm maybe there might actually be one at a Pokemon con!:D Though I highly doubt there will be a copy of it anywhere else except Japan. :c
    Uh... Where did you get that idea? Osaka is a city in Japan, specifically that in which the book in question was sold.
    ?

@Master-Charizard I don't know you, but welcome back!xD And what a cute picture.~ To post up pictures click the icon (in your text box) with the little tree inside.:D Then go on sites like imageshack, photobucket, etc, then upload the picture you want to show there. Once that's done, paste the direct link into the window that will pop up and click okay.:3
    Or you can write the code itself. [*IMG]IMAGE LINK HERE[*/IMG] (Without the stars)
    Here's an example of a direct link,
    http://i0006.photobucket.com/albums/0006/findstuff22/Best%20Images/Photography/e95932b0.jpg
    So you'd paste that into the code (again without the stars) and there you go!:D
    (Sorry I'm a horrible explainer)
    But make sure to in put spoiler tag's.
    To put one, simply type in [*spoiler]THE STUFF YOU WANT HERE.[*/spoiler] Again, without the stars. Also don't forget to put the link of the original artist!:D

@swampert55 Ehm sorry, my geography is a bit bad.xD

Hey guys! Im new here, and I'm a HARDCORE advancedshipper. I could us some friends. Visit my account pls! Thanks guys and gals!

Blog Entries

@Chatterbox: Welcome aboard!

Quote Originally Posted by Master-Charizard View Post
    If Ash and May owned a cat or dog,how would they take care of it?
    May would be the one grooming and cuddling and fussing over it. Ash would try to teach it how to use Bite and Odor Sleuth, and so forth.
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

I love how I have recently had a really depressing weekend(probably one of the worst weekends of my life). But when I come on here, I can't help but have a small grin upon my face ^^

[QUOTE=DarkDreams;3715682]I'm in the mood for screnies

Yes Ash we know she's cute.[/QUOTE=DarkDreams;3715682]

Ya know, I always loved this pic x) Until I kinda saw Ash's eyebrow and his face expression was like this: >:). I was like heheheheh creeeeepperrrr~ *shot

Will finish this post since a lot happened while I was gone, but I gots to get ready before I'm late for the bus :OOOO

Anyhow I'm gonna summarize what I can remember off the bat since its kinda difficult to go back and forth page to page on me phone ^^;

Most WTF moment?? Not sure.... Maybe Pasta la Vista. I just love the fact that May was fighting over a bowl of noodles xDD NEVER FACE THEE WRAFT OF A HuNGRY WOMAN!!!!
    But advanceshippy-wise maybe it'd be the fishing episode where May practically presses her chest against Ash (can't post pic wahhh but you probably know what I'm talking about :P). I mean, when I first watched it even my sister was like "O__O are they like humping each other,!?!?" Lololol.
    Seriously Ash=Luckiest. Guy. Ever.

Flower that represents Advanceshipping?? Maybe sunflowers, since they're so cheery and bright and happy (I also believe there's a fanart of the two with sunflowers xD)
    Cherry blossoms are cool too.:DDDDD
    And Suzu made a comic with P+!?!?!? OMG THAT'S SO COOL!!!! Hopefully its not only available in Japan :O. Maybe I can ask my friends if they're able to write the letter for me(they're taking Japanese =u=;)

And welcome new member!!!! :DDDDD

EDIT:Ya know I feel dumb. I noticed 2people quoted my post and has that stupid spelling error. But apparently even if you edit the post it doesn't change what they quoted GAH!! TT_TT It's really gonna be on my nerves xDD
    Last edited by advance4ev; 10th January 2012 at 11:53 AM. Reason: People kept quoting the one part of my post that had a spelling error. That "mayber"" was REALLY getting on my nerves xDD.

Banner made by me(:

~Forever an Advanceshipper~

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by advance4ev View Post
    But advanceshippy-wise mayber it'd be the fishing episode where May practically presses her chest against Ash (can't post pic wahhh but you probably know what I'm talking about :P). I mean, when I first watched it even my sister was like "O__O are they like humping each other,!?!?" Lololol.
    I know what you mean. Ash probably wouldn't mind if it happened again. Would've been the funniest thing to use as a running gag.
    :D
    Also, I would definately not mind switching places with Ash at that moment. Would be nice to have cushioning on my back...
    -snickersnickersnicker-

Welcome to the club, Chatterbox. Hardcore Advanceshipping, you say? I like both potential meanings behind that when talking about Advanceshipping. >:D
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

@Chatterbox Welcome aboard!:D And welcome to Bulbagarden as well.xD
    @advance4ev Ahh yes, I think I know which fanart you are talking about!:D It's from DA somewhere, I think it had the word 'raven' in their usernames? Or it may have been someone else.xD FFFF. And I must agree, Sunflowers would be great as well!!; u ; LOLOLOLOL.xD I remember that episode!xD When I saw it I was like YES!!! And LOL.xD I did notice that as well in the picture.; n ; When I first noticed I was a tad creeped out.D: LOLOL. But it's still cute.~

Registered User Master-Charizard's Avatar

Welcome new memeber!8D

Now,I have art block.
    Who can give me an Advanceshipping idea to draw?

-Made by Master-Charizard-

Flower that represents Advanceshipping?? Maybe sunflowers, since they're so cheery and bright and happy (I also believe there's a fanart of the two with sunflowers xD)
    Not if your a fan of MOTHER 3. Also the fan art your looking for is by Arthple.

What was the most WTF or funniest moment Ash and May had?
    True Blue Swablu. May has Beautifly use it's "Magic Powder" to help Swablu get back into flying. Ash falls for it.

What was the first long Advanceshipping fic you've ever read?
    For me it was Final Challenge by Matkin22. Its one of my inspirations for writing.

What's your favorite Advanceshipping oneshot?
    A Cold Night by KrystalClear101. Its really cute.

If Ash and May switched gender's (not bodies, gender's), what would happen and what would be there reaction's?
    You know, this gives me an idea. (Grins Evily) After freaking out for a while, theyed probally try and get use to their new bodies. Get your mind out of the gutter. I'm looking at you Tank

@AlexTheRose I just so happpened that while browsing FF.net I saw your user name. After seeing your faves, thae fact that you like gambler club dosen't surprise me.

@Master-Charizard Due to the fact most of my "creative juices" are going in to my fic at the moment, all I've got is something simple. How about a picture with Ash and May in the middle with their ribbon halves joining inbetween them with their pokemon the share beside them. (eg. Ash with Bulbasuar, May with Venusaur. etc.)
    I do alot of things. The real qustion that you should be asking is if I'm actually good at those things
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    FanFiction.net~deviantart~anipan~GPX+~tumblr~pixiv

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

But advanceshippy-wise mayber it'd be the fishing episode where May practically presses her chest against Ash (can't post pic wahhh but you probably know what I'm talking about :P). I mean, when I first watched it even my sister was like "O__O are they like humping each other,!?!?" Lololol.
    There are so many shots in AG that anyone can use to get the wrong idea. Ash's reaction wasn't because of May's sudden embrace but because he was caught by surprise by the fishing line, you know, he didn't expect to catch anything. Ash was about to fall into the water until May reched out to hug him and pull him back followed by Max and Brock.

Yes, Ash is so lucky he doesn't know it. oh, what I any guy would do to trade places with Ash. lol.

Oh, i plan to make a AS and CS AMV. You guys know the song He Don't Love You. by Human Nature? Haha, thought it was backstreet boys when i first heard it.

Lyrics:
    Last edited by Midnightmoon602; 10th January 2012 at 06:10 AM.

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

@Speedy_Fox_IV What? Huh? Yep, that's me . Best 40 chapters and counting ever.

What's your favorite Advanceshipping oneshot?
    The Princess's fanfic Reasons Behind A Gift — it's like the only 'regular' oneshot I've taken the time to completely read

What was the first long Advanceshipping fic you've ever read?
    I can never stay on one fic until I finish it, unless the chapters are like each individual stories themselves.
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

-No Custom User Title- Swampert23's Avatar

So... I was looking for a fic I was reading (but never finished) some time ago, it was pretty good, it was both Advance/Pearlshipping, something about Ash, May and Dawn going on vacation,while May trying to get Ash and Dawn together.

Don't know why but I recently had the urge to finish it... : / would be awesome if someone here could help me find it, since I don't remember the name.
    Everybody needs something to keep on running:

While some have dreams
    While some have Love
    We just have unhealthy amounts of caffeine.

My DeviantArt