Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 290

Page 290 of 494 FirstFirst ... 190240280288289290291292300340390 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,350 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

Registered User Master-Charizard's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Hello I'm new to this fourm and some of you might know me on a certain web.
    P.S.GloomyHaruka,your picture looks really nice!^-^

I'll start off on topic.
    Do you support Adv as a couple, potential couple, most realistic potential couple, or best option for Ash/May? And why?
    Well,I don't actually know.I mean,I've seen a lot of hints of this shipping and haven't really decided on to call on if it is a couple,potential or realistic potential.But this shipping to me is like a romantic mentor/student ship.
    Last edited by Master-Charizard; 4th December 2011 at 10:05 PM.

-Made by Master-Charizard-

Hi Master-Charizard! New member of the forum too. We newcomers are required to answer the first question of the thread, or else get shot by the bodyguards.

@Princess_of_Hoenn: Very nice banners and pics. Like them a lot :)
    @GloomyHaruka: Great sketch. Some fixes will do it.

(Been reading hundreds of pages from the old museum since the last few days.)

Do you support Adv as a couple, potential couple, most realistic potential couple, or best option for Ash/May? And why

As the most realistic potential couple. Reason?
    - Ash shows a different, matured side when he travels with May, and rarely raises his voice or shows his temper in front of her OR arguing with her. As for May, she finally blossoms into a professional Coordinator, all thanks to Ash (mostly). Other than that, both of them shows a lot of signs of romance towards each other without realisation.

After all, The Bicker the Better. So Ash and May bickered.

/人◕‿‿◕人\ I need the booty GloomyHaruka's Avatar
    Follow GloomyHaruka On Twitter
    Follow GloomyHaruka on Tumblr

Thank you @Master-Charizard and @xLolPanda !: D
    And also welcome.~ ^ 0 ^
    Yeah, I noticed a whole bunch of mistakes after I scanned it.:< It's not my best works, but I'll try to fix it as much as possible.; 0 ;
    LOL.
    Do you support Adv as a couple, potential couple, most realistic potential couple, or best option for Ash/May? And why?:
    As a couple, realistic couple and best option!:D
    I prefer them being together for a couple of reasons. One, is because they match. Not only personality, but looks too.> u < I mean looks, Ash wears a blue outfit and May wears red. c: And when the Hoenn/third generation came out, a lot of the new Pokemon's were either red or blue and matched. I always thought they looks so cute.xD They look like a little Latias and Latios.~
    Second, is how much their personality's match. And how they can eat so much together.xD All the other girls would criticise Ash for being a pig like that. Also, despite them having two different goals, their passion is both equally strong. Not to mention May is actually useful (well not so much at the beginning, but that's because she was new at it). You notice how everyone else was always so useless, even Misty.xD They'd always loose, but Ash and May can do double battles wonderfully.~ Also, even if they fight, they get over it more quickly. And Ash tends to show more of a mature side around her. Oh and not to mention, I love how he ALWAYS risk's his life to save her. OH MY GAWD, TEEHEE.~
    Okay, I'm going to stop, because I can literally go on forever.
    But over all, they suit each other, personality wise, looks wise, SOUL WISE!>8D
    + Banner && icon made by me! +

+DA+Art Blog+FF+Tumblr+Advancers+

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Welcome to the new members! I'm sure you'll like it here.

Also, nice drawing, Gloomyharuka, sure, there are a few mistakes, but hey, everyone makes mistakes.
    And hell, it's still a metric crapton better than anything I can draw.
    So keep it up!

(Also, just realized you are a fellow Canadian. :D )
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Hey peeps, I've noticed something just fabu about us!

I've looked around, peeked at many web profiles, investigated a bit, and came to the realization that almost all (or maybe a good percentage of) サトハル (SatoHaru) supporters (at least the devout ones) tend to steer away from ships that conflict with AaMayL, such as SatoKasu or ShuHaru (I think that's what you call it). I think that shows that we, as a sub-culture, have a certain devoutness about our belief of AaMayL (I don't understand why SatoKasu gets AaML, it should be AaMistyL) that few sub-cultures posess. I guess we're that sort of people that are casual about things yet superfocused when it comes to what we adore. It's a cool ability of many AdvanceShippers. :D

You know another thing I've noticed? Shipping features. Major ships will get movie features, e.g. SatoKasu has "Ash will never be alone 'cause he's got… me" in Movie 2, and SatoHaru has…well, there is no special part of Movie 9; Every part about it is shippy X3. Small ships will get episode features. ShuHaru has Who, What, When, Where, Wynaut?, when Drew and May get trapped on Mirage Island (oh old man in Pacifidlog in RSE, I wish it was on every day… ¦]), and, well, I don't know enough about PearlShipping to pick out a movie or episode… :3

And lastly, I've found something actually interesting to put in my post: A music video! Sadly no, its not an AMV (Ash May Video, or And Music Video, or somethin' :| I dunno), but it's the best love song I've heard in a long time, so I decided to share it with you folks. It's called Is This Love by Whitesnake. It's got that rough yet caring love that you don't hardly see anymore, plus it's from the 80's, and you know how it was back then *Uses time machine* Kif: Which 80s, sir? Brannigan: For me, there are only one 80s… [Starts singing badly] Brannigan: I smell like I sound, I'm lost and I'm found; And I'm hungry like the wo—olf…! Instead of a link, I'm gonna post it right here, so you don't have to link away from BMGf!

I happened to hear this song on a local FM radio station, and the first thing that came to mind was SatoHaru. And you know what I thought after that? I thought "Actually, it might not be a bad idea to post this on Bulbagarden; especially since there are no viable shipping threads on PC…"

And that about wraps up my big post of AdvanceShippy 'food'; hope it filled you up! ;)
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Cheers to the Freeze Luna Tiger's Avatar Bulbapedia Staff
    Blog Entries

Follow Luna Tiger on Tumblr

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheRose View Post
    (I don't understand why SatoKasu gets AaML, it should be AaMistyL)
    Just to point this out, the use of AAML for Ash/Misty long proceeds the invention of AAMayL by years, so it would not have changed simply because another girl with an M name shifted onto the cast. AAML is already firmly staked for Ash/Misty.
    PRIA is my haunt, 45500 is my identity,
    the black stronghold is my fortress.

Thank you so much @TanktheAggron ! ; u ;
    And GUHCJHDFUFEYUIHERGFIO CANADIAN'S FTW!>8D
    For a sec, I kept thinking I was the only Canadian Advanceshipper.:'D FOREVER NOT ALONE.
    LOL.
    (I have no life. DERP.)
    @AlexTheRose , you have some interesting points. c:
    But I'd have to agree with @Luna Tardor , Misty did come before May, so it would be stupid for Pokeshippers to change there name for us Advanceshippers (they hate us).xD LOL.
    But yeah, I do have to admit. I HATE other shippings that ship Ash/May with different people.
    Though mind you, I don't mind May x Brandon/Ruby or May x Steven Stone. But that's only in the video games.
    In the anime, I prefer Ash x May. They're like a little Latios and Latias.; u ; TEEHEE.

I personally only dislike ships with May aside from Advanceshipping. The only one I really don't greatly dislike is Outcryshipping, but that isn't a real viable rival, in my honest opinion.
    I have a bit of Pokeshipping in me, but not nearly as much as Advanceshipping.

Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]

My only favourite ships are AdvanceShipping, LuckShipping and... no more. No offense, but ContestShipping and NegaiShipping are definitely and personally not my type.

Time for a new topic I guess. Let's recycle an old topic.

How would Ash and May celebrate Christmas?

Blog Entries

With a Pokemon battle, how else? (May might try something involving mistletoe, but I doubt Ash even knows what that is.)
    You Might Be A Redneck If...

You think The Nutcracker is something you did off the high dive.
    You've ever smuggled food out of an all-you-can-eat buffet.
    The original color of your carpet is an unsolved mystery.
    You've had more court dates than second dates.
    The closest you've come to royalty is eating at Burger King.
    You've ever stared at a carton of orange juice because it said "concentrate."
    You think a quarterhorse is that ride in front of K-Mart.

My two least favorite shippings would have to be Contestshipping and Pokeshipping. Urgh!> . <
    If I had to pair May up with someone else (in the anime), I'd say no one besides Ash.:/
    Same goes for Ash, though I don't mind Ash x Paul.xD SO CUTE.~
    Hmmm anyway....
    How would Ash and May celebrate Christmas?:
    Hmm how I would want it to happen would be that, Ash and May go spend the whole day together. It's about night time so they walk to the bus stop to go back home (let's just pretend they went to May's home town//Petalburgh for the day.xD), and when they sit down on the bench, they notice a mistletoe and then they kiss.~ ; u ; TEEHEE. SO CUTEEE! HEFHEYIFHJ
    But what I think would happen in the anime, would probably involve something with food.xD They both love to eat.~ Or she'd drag him around shopping all day.xD Ha, either way it'd still be cute.~

As always for questions like this, do you want my 'What would I WANT them to do?' or my 'What I think they'd do?'.

The former is not good to talk about here, but I'll say one thing - something 'naughty' :3. Goddamnit I'm such a perv.

The latter would probably be the two of them just hanging out together, maybe eating somewhere, that sort of thing. Can't really imagine either of them as being particularily romantic, probably prefer the more 'physical' parts of the relationship. Whether that's making out, eating together, training together... uh... 'fun activities' with one another... *ahem*. Yeah. I just see them hanging out and all that jazz.

Yes, my mind is permanently stuck in the gutter. :P

Advanceshipper here!

Sorry to change topics but I was just curious what you guys thought. If May and Ash were real people,which celebrities would they look like most?. Just got the idea when I saw a pic of Amanda Bynes and thought she kind of looked like may but no clue about ash. What do you think?

Face it, I'm cute Midnightmoon602's Avatar

(Copy, pasta!)

Maybe Ash will try to cook May something to surprise her but burns the meal he is cooking. May finds out and giggles at his attempt to cook her something nice for Christmas. So instead he helps her and they both start helping each other cooking. Sweet. <3 Well, thats one way they can celebrate Christmas together. I think i might write it as a one-shot soon.

If May and Ash were real people,which celebrities would they look like most?.

Sorry, i watch asain television. I'm not really sure with american celebrities. XD

Fanfiction DeviantART
    Tumblr
    Current Fanfiction: Ringer

Advanceshipping, and Contestshipping.
    "These memories of you and me mean more to me than you think."

Whispers in the dark... DarkDreams's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Ash trying to cook with May at Pallet :DDD

It'll be like, her parents and Max are off at some..thing Norman entered to become apart of the elite 4, but May decided to stay with Ash so she could "travel" with him again. Delia goes out to a Christmas party and they're both hungry, so they try to cook their own dinner...But failed a little from Ash's side :P So they just call in pizza
    KPU GM/ModSteven Stone Lover <3

...And so the elegant night vanquished the morning sun...