Advanceshipping General Discussion - Page 271

Page 271 of 494 FirstFirst ... 171221261269270271272273281321371 ... LastLast
Results 4,051 to 4,065 of 7399
Like Tree492Likes

Thread: Advanceshipping General Discussion

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Default Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

What would be May's reaction if Ash won the Unova League??? You can go all out :D

What would I want it to be?

Trust me, you do not want to know. Let's just say it would be highly inappropriate for many people. :3

What would it likely ACTUALLY be?

See: Purim's Response
    Purim likes this.
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

TT____TT
    aw well
    since the topic was so perfectly answered (plus I ran out of ideas) we need a new one

and I have time to make a new 3-D advanceshipping rendering so give me an idea (make sure its an object cuz i'm not that great with humans yet)

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Blog Entries

Okay, a new topic then.

Ash and May are out late at night, travelling on their way to a contest, but May's afraid that it'll get too dark at night. How would (you have) Ash comfort her?

Quote Originally Posted by Purim View Post
    Okay, a new topic then.

Ash and May are out late at night, travelling on their way to a contest, but May's afraid that it'll get too dark at night. How would (you have) Ash comfort her?
    I would love to make some advanceshippy wonders out of this, but I'm that that creative at 9:37. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with though, so y'all better make it snappy. :P

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

CAN EVERYPONY CUT ASH SUM SLACK?!?O_o;;;;; I know many of you aren't satisfied from the fact that Ash isn't quite like himself but really if you don't appreciate his character than ignore on what he does and just enjoy the show by focusing on the positive if not then why bother watching in the first place?:0< Sorry to everypony if I have to rant like this and if I sounded rather rude but it's just my way of saying to quit complaining about something....:0<

Anyways...**takes a sip of juice** you got really good comics there, Lightning_Raichu, nicely drawn and cute plot.

As for fanfics, I don't have many favorites only except for a few liek Two of a Kind by Cybercubed/Gliscor'D and others I kinda forgot...; 3 ;

Ash and May are out late at night, traveling on their way to a contest, but May's afraid that it'll get too dark at night. How would (you have) Ash comfort her?

Knowing Ash, I guess he'll say something reassuring, maybe if something appears to be scary to either one of them then laugh those fears away. O3O
    Last edited by ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~; 29th September 2011 at 10:22 PM.

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rabid Otter View Post
    CAN EVERYPONY CUT ASH SUM SLACK?!?O_o;;;;; I know many of you aren't satisfied from the fact that Ash isn't quite like himself but really if you don't appreciate his character than ignore on what he does and just enjoy the show by focusing on the positive if not then why bother watching in the first place?:0< Sorry everypony if I have to rant like this and if I sounded rather rude but it's just my way of saying to quit complaining about something....:0<

Anyways...**takes a sip of juice** you got really good comics there, Lighting_Raichu, nicely drawn and cute plot.

As for fanfics, I don't have many favorites only except for a few liek Two of a Kind by Cybercubed/Gliscor'D and others I kinda forgot...; 3 ;

Ash and May are out late at night, traveling on their way to a contest, but May's afraid that it'll get too dark at night. How would (you have) Ash comfort her?

Knowing Ash, I guess he'll say something reassuring, maybe if something appears to be scary to either one of them then laugh those fears away. O3O
    Taking a look at the review thread for the Elesa episode, I think Ash is getting his groove back. And I really wasn't complaining that Ash lost. That actually was part of the plot of my abridged episode story thing.

As for for the last one, I think you confused this show with another high quality production.

Anyway, I never answered it myself...

How I would do it: Ash would bring out one of his big scary Pokémon (Sceptile, in Kanto Battle Frontier) and hold May's hand as they walked through the dark together. Maybe May kisses his cheek when it's entirely dark and he can't see.

How it would actually happen: Ash would call up a non-canon friend on a non-canon device in order to get May to believe the full moon would be bright enough for them to see under.

WAIT WAIT I GOT ONE!

Ash grabs May's shoulders and... says something.

That's all I've got.

Anyone notice Ash has some thing for May's shoulders? *not meant in a creepy way just sayin*

All the possibilities. TanktheAvengineer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KittyJessibelle View Post
    WAIT WAIT I GOT ONE!

Ash grabs May's shoulders and... says something.

That's all I've got.

Anyone notice Ash has some thing for May's shoulders? *not meant in a creepy way just sayin*
    Well, I do find it interesting that he never really touched another girl like that (dear Arceus that sounds dirty), I mean, it's not like May was the only one who was put in that position in front of Ash. But he only put his hands on May (oh crap that's even worse!).

-snickersnicker-
    Don't you love innuendo-fuel like that?
    The person formerly known as 'TanktheAggron'

In terms of Pokemon Shipping:
    Advanceshipper here!

I've never been one for more romantic stuff. I'm more of the 'perverted guy' type of shipper. 8]
    Huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehue

My Fanfiction - All stories about to get nuked. God I was an awful writer.

Oh Ash, you sly dog you!

But yes, he seemed to be a lot more (for lack of a better word) physical with May than any of the other girls.

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by TanktheAggron View Post
    Well, I do find it interesting that he never really touched another girl like that (dear Arceus that sounds dirty), I mean, it's not like May was the only one who was put in that position in front of Ash. But he only put his hands on May (oh crap that's even worse!).

-snickersnicker-
    Don't you love innuendo-fuel like that?
    Yes, I truly do. XD

BTW, I was reading this awesome ADV fanfic earlier, and a sentence fragment within it reminded me of something… The statement went, "… but then her lips stretched into a grin …". You know what that made me think of? This:

Also, I encountered an illusion earlier today as I was scrolling down the index page a little faster than usual; I though the first forum said "AdvanceShipping and Rules" instead of "Announcements and Rules". I realized this when I scrolled back up to confirm it. Interesting, huh?
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTheRose View Post
    Also, I encountered an illusion earlier today as I was scrolling down the index page a little faster than usual; I though the first forum said "AdvanceShipping and Rules" instead of "Announcements and Rules". I realized this when I scrolled back up to confirm it. Interesting, huh?
    Son, I am proud. *wipes happy tear*

Oi Oi we are losing ground here.....advanceshipping ftw

Oh on a side note i saw an indian movie which had two characters, it JUST so happens that the man has the same characteristics as Ash and the lady has the same characteristics as May and they go on an adventure to north india so the lady can escape from the bad guy chasing her (lets call him Drew). And she fall in love with him and vice versa and I was lol-ling cuz i could make so many connections.........

We needs the new topic.......

Show your favorite advanceshipping fanart!!!!!!!!!!

I'm waiting for the day....the day where you and I can walk together as the closest of friends

Show your favorite advanceshipping fanart!!!!!!!!!!

Well I'm not so good with image uploading so I'll just put the links up instead.

There's this one by RSRKingdomStars, this one by slivermoon602, most of Suzu's artwork, this one by Endless-Summer181 and any fan art that involves Ash and May in the sleep cute position.

CRUSH KILL DESTROY SWAG ~AwEsOmE sAuCe305~'s Avatar
    Blog Entries

Taking a look at the review thread for the Elesa episode, I think Ash is getting his groove back. And I really wasn't complaining that Ash lost. That actually was part of the plot of my abridged episode story thing.

As for for the last one, I think you confused this show with another high quality production.

Anyway, I never answered it myself...

How I would do it: Ash would bring out one of his big scary Pokémon (Sceptile, in Kanto Battle Frontier) and hold May's hand as they walked through the dark together. Maybe May kisses his cheek when it's entirely dark and he can't see.

How it would actually happen: Ash would call up a non-canon friend on a non-canon device in order to get May to believe the full moon would be bright enough for them to see under.
    Well no need, I just watched the episode and Ash has been stragetizing which is really good and I find his antics to be funny. Also for my rant, I was trying to get my point across to those who were actually complain and if I recall you didn't complain too much but a few others have....been...T3T

Show your favorite Advanceshipping fanart

Pinkie Pie: Best Pokemon Trainer

Blog Entries
    Follow AlexTheRose On Twitter
    Visit AlexTheRose's Youtube Channel

Arrow Re: AdvanceShipping Nation

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Rabid Otter View Post
    Well no need, I just watched the episode and Ash has been stragetizing which is really good and I find his antics to be funny.:-) Also for my rant, I was trying to get my point across to those who were actually complain and if I recall you didn't complain too much but a few others have....been...T3T

Show your favorite Advanceshipping fanart

You rock dude! :3 Now gimme some fin; *Click* Noggin; *Boink* DUDE! Oh, intro. Jellyman, offspring. Offspring—Jellyman. Sweet! Totally. He's lost his son, Fabio. Um, has anyone, by chance seen that movie? ;3

Now, is there any more of [whoever made that]'s work anywhere on the net? Cause it's cool! :D :mallet:
    —AlexTheRose

The PokéSphere Forums!